Boehner Says He Trusts Obama. WTF Is Wrong With This Asshole?

33 people that were in Benghazi are in fear of the White House and what Obama will do to them if they talk. We don't even know what their names are. Congress hasn't been allowed to question them. The Administration has not been forthcoming with any answers about what happened, why did they make up that story about some stupid video being the cause of all of the attacks at at several embassies, including the compound in Benghazi. They say what does it matter.

It is a massive coverup.....yet we are supposed to trust Obama? Boehner is saying he trusts Obama?

Bull fucken shit!!!!

Partisan idiocy.

You’re so naïve and clueless as to believe the Administration has the resources to keep people silent against their will, away from Congress, in addition to contriving the lies and cover stories needed to maintain such a vast and complex conspiracy.

Nixon had only a handful of CREEP operatives and WH officials to keep Watergate under wraps, yet the cover-up was exposed by a security guard who discovered tape on a door lock.

You rightwing nitwits need to make up your minds: is the Obama Administration incompetent or not? To pull off such a conspiratorial feat of this magnitude Obama’s must be the most brilliant presidency in the history of the Nation.

If Boner trusts Obama he needs his stupid ass beat with a damn boat paddle!
I'LL DONATE THE DAMN BOAT PADDLE!!

Perhaps you and others on the rightwing fringe will finally get a clue as to how out of touch you are with most Americans, many of whom are republicans; how you and your reckless agenda are correctly perceived to be extreme, radical, and potentially harmful to the Nation as a whole.

Get a clue? Damn man , we are the only ones that have a clue what the liar is up to . Boner trusting Obama is like the gazelle trusting the lion not to eat it. It is insanity and anybody with a brain know it. Never has been a more untrustworthy President .
You get a damn clue. Boner and family most likely have been directly threatened by Obama and his Chicago crew.

If any of you bone-headed conservatives ever listened to your own leaders you know that what Boener says is true:

"The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt".

The federal debt is NOT the cause of our current or recent economic problems, if fact government spending WITHOUT A DOUBT boosts the economy.

The only potential problem with the current debt is that given the current ratio of revenue to spending, in about twenty years, the government will not be able to pay the interest on the debt. That will possibly cause the government to default - and that will be a major economic problem (Of course the U.S. goverment could always print up enough money to pay it's debts, but that would cause hyper-inflation - a whole other set of problems).

Historically, whenever the conservatives got nothing to run on (which is most of the time), they raise hell about the federal debt. Once in office, they couldn't give a damn about the debt.

If you truly believe that the federal debt is the cause of our current, recent or near future economic problems...then I got a bridge to sell ya...oops, I guess the GOP already sold you that bridge! Nevermind....

If Boner trusts Obama he needs his stupid ass beat with a damn boat paddle!
I'LL DONATE THE DAMN BOAT PADDLE!!

Perhaps you and others on the rightwing fringe will finally get a clue as to how out of touch you are with most Americans, many of whom are republicans; how you and your reckless agenda are correctly perceived to be extreme, radical, and potentially harmful to the Nation as a whole.

Get a clue? Damn man , we are the only ones that have a clue what the liar is up to . Boner trusting Obama is like the gazelle trusting the lion not to eat it. It is insanity and anybody with a brain know it. Never has been a more untrustworthy President .
You get a damn clue. Boner and family most likely have been directly threatened by Obama and his Chicago crew.

Never heard of the Grant Administration, hey? Shit, you probably couldn't find a library, much less a history book in it.

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but...

:cuckoo: this is why sane people here think you are a bit demented. The Speaker of the US House of Representatives who happens to be a Republican, says he trusts the US President who happens to be a Democrat, and your demented mind has you saying the Speaker doesn't trust the President and is lying when he says he does.

That is a text book example of a paranoid political loon
Well, they dumped Christie for being seen with and accepting help from Obama.

Never heard of the Grant Administration, hey? Shit, you probably couldn't find a library, much less a history book in it.

Ok, who spelled library for you?
I do not have to go find one doofus I have one in my home . Have been collecting books for over 40 years now.
If you think Grant's administration stole more that obama and crew have you need help with a damn lot more than just history shithead. Very clear that math is not your strong suit..:lol:

The "Grand Bargain" had something like 10 to 1 cuts/revenue.

Boehner walked away from it.

They wanted the revenue out.

Personally? I think Obama should tell these folks to pound sand..and wait for 2014.

Keep campaigning and drive the Republicans out of congress.

Which "grand bargain" was that, exactly? People think when Obama doesn't get everything he wants, that it means he's actually compromising. Obama wouldn't get everything he wants regardless; that's the way of the world. But it does mean he get a bigger share of it, especially if the person in negotiation with him sucks at it.

The one that Boehner walked away from..of course.

Basically..the Bush tax cuts..one of the costliest "stimulus" packages ever..were extended and then made permanent for a great many people.

It's funny that the very same people that drove up the deficit and debt..are now crying about it and thwarting efforts to shrink it.

It's clear what these folks want.

It's to inflict suffering. It isn't about solving anything.

The American people chose Obama..and they want his policies.

The American people chose Bush, but that didn't cause you to like his policies. A good half of the American voters who voted for Obama didn't even know what his policies were. Those are the people who get their news from the comedy shows on TV. The low information voters.

Boehner's admission that we don't really have a debt crisis reveals his party's ulterior, program-cutting motives.

I never thought I’d write these words, but here goes: Thank you, John Boehner. Thank you, Mr. Speaker, for finally admitting on national television that all the fiscal cliffs, sequestrations and budget battles you’ve created are, indeed, artificially fabricated by ideologues and self-interested politicians and not the result of some imminent crisis that’s out of our control.

More: GOP: We've been lying all along - Salon.com

I think this is a good thing. There needs to be more of this throughout Congress, and maybe they can actually get shit done.

And shame on you republicans. Your lovely party had 138 "no" votes on the Violence Against Women Act.. what has gone wrong with this party? At one point in time, the republican party was the best. Now, it's just shameful.

I think this is a good thing. There needs to be more of this throughout Congress, and maybe they can actually get shit done.

And shame on you republicans. Your lovely party had 138 "no" votes on the Violence Against Women Act.. what has gone wrong with this party? At one point in time, the republican party was the best. Now, it's just shameful.

Exactly. I can remember when I used to vote Republican more than Democrat. Reagan changed all that.

:razz: OH MY GAWD!!! The right wing is gonna commit mass suicide before the end of this year hahaha!!!!

:popcorn:
Amazing you find that's funny.

Yup.....would be nice if we had a president that didn't make us want to put a shotgun in our mouths.

I'd love to meet a POS like you personally and show you how funny it is.

If you'd really like to meet a POS (as you call them) personally to show them how funny it is, I'm interested........................

PM me and we can talk about where to discuss the joke..................

Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama

This shouldn’t come as news to anyone, Boehner has been at odds with the TPM and others on the radical right since becoming Speaker, he’s likely tired of the lies and pointless conflict with Obama, he wants his time as Speaker to mean something more than meaningless partisan bickering.

Boehner also as sense enough to know that 2014 is just around the corner.

Do you walk, eat and sleep nothing but elections?

Forum List

Back