Boehner Tweets GOP Jobs Plan

The educated know that a financially healthy middle class = a healthy economy.

One of the businesses that I've owned was a Union shop. I can tell you that Union contracts are ACA compliant, so your statement is a lie.

Wrong again, but keep putting out far left propaganda.

Allowing people to keep more of their own money will help the economy than any government created program.

Having more disposable income will help.

However the far left wants you to give all your money to the government and then let the government dictate what you will get.

Wouldn't 'more disposable income' be achieved by a financially healthy middle class?

BzXin76CAAEohMy.png:large

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

BWAHHHH - Forget the numbers and statistics (that don't support my position) just listen to ME!
No child. That is not what I said, child.

The unemployment rate means nothing when you take into consideration that those that have run out of unemployment insurance, yet still not employed are not counted as "unemployed".

So the only number that tells you whether or not a "jobs plan" creates more jobs than are lost is the number of Americans employed.

And as of now, there are less people employed in America than there were 6 years ago.

Which means....the Obama "jobs plan" resulted in more "lost jobs" than "gained jobs".

I wonder why your response was strictly an attempt to discredit ME as opposed to support the Obama "jobs plan".

Such an approach shows a sign of weakness in ones position....
Did Congress pass Obama's job bill???

Why would they when the first one didn't really do as they said it would? Fool me once, shame on you.....Fool me twice shame on me.

The Gov't spent over a Trillion for limited results. It talked about Infrastructure work, but didn't do jack in that area in Reality. It basically bailed out states, and lined the pockets of their favorite political donors pockets.

Why should we trust them to do it again. Why not just call it what it really is...............We want a bill to HAND OUT MONEY TO OUR BUDDIES.............Because that's what these inept corrupt politicians do all the time. Both sides.

The worst economic period of my adult live has been the present under the Obama regime. He and his Demon Dem rat pack is systematically destroying the taxpaying, middle class while dismantling the Constitution. If I had to "start" anyplace it would be with Obama and his coven of Czars.

Nothing to do with the worst economic crash in history from BushCo.

The Phil Gramm (R) Texas derivatives debacle alone was $563 Trillion world wide, and $20 Trillion in the US.

The worst economic period of my adult live has been the present under the Obama regime. He and his Demon Dem rat pack is systematically destroying the taxpaying, middle class while dismantling the Constitution. If I had to "start" anyplace it would be with Obama and his coven of Czars.

Nothing to do with the worst economic crash in history from BushCo.

The Phil Gramm (R) Texas derivatives debacle alone was $563 Trillion world wide, and $20 Trillion in the US.

I wouldn't take a leak on Phil if he were on fire. He was the hardest pusher of this and he and his wife got a lot of money for pushing the law that screwed this nation over.

That being said, you are a sock. Clinton signed it, and both parties voted for it. You don't throw both sides under the bus for their actions and say DEM good........GOP bad...........Typical sock puppet comments which makes me not have any respect for your comments.

I've posted over and over again about the derivatives and the scams as a result of this law. I've posted the data and thrown both sides of the Isle under the bus and will continue to do so......but now we have the same thing.....with Trillions thrown at the markets to blow up another ticking time bomb known as the stock market.

BzXin76CAAEohMy.png:large

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

Middle class spending creates jobs. Give me five points on how you would help the middle class achieve that goal.

I am not running for president..

1) Never vote far left
2) vote the far left out of office
3) repeal all far left bills/laws that hold the masses back..
4) Make sure the far left stay knocked back as the extreme group they are.
5) denounce all far left propaganda.

All five promote the wealthy and business, what about the people?

Uh....hello?

If it promotes business, as you agree it does....then how could it not allow for an environment of job growth? And if it promotes an environment of job growth, isn't that what the people want?

You are so wrapped up in the fortunes of the wealthy, you don't even realize that your post actually supports the other side of the argument.

I wouldn't take a leak on Phil if he were on fire. He was the hardest pusher of this and he and his wife got a lot of money for pushing the law that screwed this nation over.

That being said, you are a sock. Clinton signed it, and both parties voted for it. You don't throw both sides under the bus for their actions and say DEM good........GOP bad...........Typical sock puppet comments which makes me not have any respect for your comments.

I've posted over and over again about the derivatives and the scams as a result of this law. I've posted the data and thrown both sides of the Isle under the bus and will continue to do so......but now we have the same thing.....with Trillions thrown at the markets to blow up another ticking time bomb known as the stock market.

Clinton signed a budget bill that was attached. You do know the result when a Democratic President doesn't sign a budget bill?

Uh....hello?

If it promotes business, as you agree it does....then how could it not allow for an environment of job growth? And if it promotes an environment of job growth, isn't that what the people want?

You are so wrapped up in the fortunes of the wealthy, you don't even realize that your post actually supports the other side of the argument.

Middle class spending creates jobs.

Forum List

Back