GOP plan for 2014-2016:

1. Whine
2. Moan
3. Cry
4. Fearmonger
5. Attack other party

BzXin76CAAEohMy.png:large

Anyone surprised?

Not surprised that the far left falls for all this fake stuff all the time..

I'd like to fire the entire government (both sides of the aisle) and start with a clean slate.

Firing the entire government is a monumental task. Since everything that's hurting the middle class today is Republican sponsored, wouldn't that be a good start? The mid-term election is next month.

I'd like to fire the entire government (both sides of the aisle) and start with a clean slate.

Firing the entire government is a monumental task. Since everything that's hurting the middle class today is Republican sponsored, wouldn't that be a good start? The mid-term election is next month.

Oh my the programmed far left talking point comes out again..

Please show all the (R)'s that voted for Obamacare..

In the far left mindset, middle class = union jobs. Obamcare will destroy the unions..

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

Middle class spending creates jobs. Give me five points on how you would help the middle class achieve that goal.

[

In the far left mindset, middle class = union jobs. Obamcare will destroy the unions..

The educated know that a financially healthy middle class = a healthy economy.

One of the businesses that I've owned was a Union shop. I can tell you that Union contracts are ACA compliant, so your statement is a lie.

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

Middle class spending creates jobs. Give me five points on how you would help the middle class achieve that goal.

I am not running for president..

1) Never vote far left
2) vote the far left out of office
3) repeal all far left bills/laws that hold the masses back..
4) Make sure the far left stay knocked back as the extreme group they are.
5) denounce all far left propaganda.

Last edited:
[

The educated know that a financially healthy middle class = a healthy economy.

One of the businesses that I've owned was a Union shop. I can tell you that Union contracts are ACA compliant, so your statement is a lie.

Wrong again, but keep putting out far left propaganda.

Allowing people to keep more of their own money will help the economy than any government created program.

Having more disposable income will help.

However the far left wants you to give all your money to the government and then let the government dictate what you will get.

The worst economic period of my adult live has been the present under the Obama regime. He and his Demon Dem rat pack is systematically destroying the taxpaying, middle class while dismantling the Constitution. If I had to "start" anyplace it would be with Obama and his coven of Czars.

Anyone surprised?

!) Never vote far left

And when we accomplish the above then we can start working on the moderate left.

Anyone surprised?

!) Never vote far left

And when we accomplish the above then we can start working on the moderate left.

The far left already disposed of the moderate leftists.

Although I have no problem with the moderates.

Just remember the far left took down one of their own, Jimmy Carter.

Anyone surprised?

1) Never vote far left

All five promote the wealthy and business, what about the people?

Anyone surprised?

BWAHHHH - Forget the numbers and statistics (that don't support my position) just listen to ME!
No child. That is not what I said, child.

The unemployment rate means nothing when you take into consideration that those that have run out of unemployment insurance, yet still not employed are not counted as "unemployed".

So the only number that tells you whether or not a "jobs plan" creates more jobs than are lost is the number of Americans employed.

And as of now, there are less people employed in America than there were 6 years ago.

Which means....the Obama "jobs plan" resulted in more "lost jobs" than "gained jobs".

I wonder why your response was strictly an attempt to discredit ME as opposed to support the Obama "jobs plan".

Such an approach shows a sign of weakness in ones position....
Did Congress pass Obama's job bill???

Who's job is it to create jobs?

PRIVATE Business Owners. They will create the number of jobs necessary to get the work done. A job is not a Right and never has been.

You have to have customers before you can have work. The middle class are the largest class of customers, so the middle class creates the jobs.

The Middle Class and Velocity of money has been a dying breed for a very long time irregardless of which party has control. Our Jobs have left the nation for lower production costs in other areas of the world. Our currency's buying power has died, and money simply doesn't go as far as it used to go. Even when you make more money it's still tough due to higher prices on everything. The data used to measure the basket of goods has been manipulated over time to show inflation lower than it really is today, but anyone who shops knows that it costs more for less today.

The Unemployment data doesn't show those dropping out of the work force or who have taken lesser jobs or part time jobs to try and survive. Real Unemployment has risen.

The Labor Participation rate is the lowest it has been for a very long time. While some try to say that it doesn't matter, it does matter because it shows those of working age NOT WORKING.

Poverty in America has grown, and the number of people on Welfare or Food Stamps have risen greater than it has been in a very long time. The War on Poverty has been lost, as the Gov't is RUNNING ON DEBT and has actually done far more damage than good as it destroys the dollar's value, and chases businesses overseas due to tax rates and EPA regulations.

We need a change of course. The first step is to get rid of all those lying bastard career politicians.............They helped cause all this chit and only an IDIOT would think they would change their stripes.

Forum List

Back