Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus right after meeting Trump

Coronavirus: Australian politician who met Ivanka Trump infected

The same politician met with AG Barr.

A senior cabinet member in Australia's government who said Friday he is infected with the new coronavirus was pictured last week standing next to Ivanka Trump, Attorney General William Barr and other White House officials.

Australia has the coronavirus and it is summer there.

So much for Trump's hope that it will pass with warm weather.

A senior cabinet member in Australia's government who said Friday he is infected with the new coronavirus was pictured last week standing next to Ivanka Trump, Attorney General William Barr and other White House officials.

Trump is old and obese. I really really really don't want him to die.

200313075529-ivanka-trump-bill-barr-australia-minister-super-tease.jpg

Everybody say CHEEEEEESUS Christ did he breathe on me?

Trump is old and obese. I really really really don't want him to die.
Hmmmm. Trump puts his vice president in charge of the epidemic, and the next thing you know Trump keeps being set up with people who have been exposed to the virus! :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

"Mike says he wants to bring in Tom Hanks for a photo op."

Last edited:
You know, when all these public figures come down with the virus we really only know this because they have access to testing. Hmm, that should mean something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump were a carrier, it's zig-zagging all around him/them.

You know, when all these public figures come down with the virus we really only know this because they have access to testing. Hmm, that should mean something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump were a carrier, it's zig-zagging all around him/them.

I'm thinking he ought to meet with Nancy soon and make up, giving her a warm huge and a big smooch.

Trump is in decent shape, does not smoke or drink, and has no underlying issues. Not a problem.

Forum List

Back