Bomb bomb Iran!

Welp, I always figured it would be a matter of time before POTUS "justified" his own war just like his predecessors. The only surprise it did not happen sooner.
do you really think some aussie knows what trump is going to do with our military?

If so, please don't breed.

Look for a pissing contest with someone else.
I'm simply trying to get you to grasp just how fucking dumb it is for anyone to think this story is based in the tiniest sliver of reality.

America made Iran an enemy. Now, there are Americans who want to make war on Iran because it is an enemy.
Is that some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy?
Iran made themselves an enemy.
They allowed a Muslim nazi regime to gain control and they’ve been fomenting murder and anti-western hate ever since.

You mean after we did a coup and put the Shah in. MEK who Rudy G. and Bolton back are responsible for the 1979 revolution and taking our men and women captive.

America made Iran an enemy. Now, there are Americans who want to make war on Iran because it is an enemy.
Iran is an enemy.
They are an enemy to most of planet. They are the biggest sponsors of terrorism on the planet.
That is a danger to EVERYONE
For clarity, i do NOT support military intervention.

I don't support military action.

I support military annihilation. (sp?)

They're actively developing nuclear weapons and have said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map. They are the largest state sponsor of terrorism. They've long been worthy of annihilation. Long before and far more than Iraq ever was. But since they weren't behind 9/11 we didn't go after them.

Last edited:
No need, if Iran's oil exports are choked, the people will rise up and remove the Islamist animals in charge. I believe that is the plan with Iran.

Iran should not be destroyed because of an undesirable government. The Iranian people do not merit that. Just as America does not deserve that the majority of the people would suffer because of the stupendous idiocy of those currently governing.

Iran made themselves an enemy.
They allowed a Muslim nazi regime to gain control and they’ve been fomenting murder and anti-western hate ever since.

You mean after we did a coup and put the Shah in. MEK who Rudy G. and Bolton back are responsible for the 1979 revolution and taking our men and women captive.
Typical lefty propaganda-inspired response devoid of Cold War context.

I don't support military action.

I support military annihilation. (sp?)

They're actively developing nuclear weapons and have said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map. They are the largest state sponsor of terrorism. They've long been worthy of annihilation. Long before and far more than Iraq ever was. But since they weren't behind 9/11 we didn't go after them.
Iraq wasn't behind 9/11 either.

Forum List

Back