Bomber And Family Collected Welfare

Starlight

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2013
Illinois
In Boston Herald News:

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The mastermind of the bombings hated us, but he made an exception to his hatred, to accept our tax money. If the bombers were not kept watch over, even though the U.S had two warnings from Russia about the brothers, how can we trust our government to watch over millions of illegal aliens they want to bring into our country.

Last edited:
Next we will hear that they voted for Obama.

But they are christian, republican, white, trailer trash rednecks that were pissed that a black man sat in the White House as the liberals claimed.

I broke a shoelace this morning. I blame Obama.

We clearly should shut off all welfare. Welfare recipients are murderous bombers. This much we know.

We clearly should shut off all welfare. Welfare recipients are murderous bombers. This much we know.

We know not all welfare recipients are murderous bombers, g5000, but now we know 2 of them belonged in that category.

In Boston Herald News:

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The mastermind of the bombings hated us, but he made an exception to his hatred, to accept our tax money. If the bombers were not kept watch over, even though the U.S had two warnings from Russia about the brothers, how can we trust our government to watch over millions of illegal aliens they want to bring into our country.

maybe he was made desperate by the loss of help?

In Boston Herald News:

maybe he was made desperate by the loss of help?
So you believe cradle to grave govt support? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA.

Last edited:
dear lying twisting fool.

that is not what I said is it?

If a deranged person is desperate are they more dangerous?

Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits | Boston Herald

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home."

If you read the article his wife was working as a health aide provider while the terrorist stayed home and learned how to make bombs.

dear lying twisting fool.

that is not what I said is it?

If a deranged person is desperate are they more dangerous?

You are blaiming the USA for the fact that he became ineligible for welfare by sending his wife to work while he stayed home watching videos on radical Islam and learning to build bombs.

Idle hands. He had nothing better to do cuz he was a lazy shit so he got all wrapped up in radical ideals.

If he had a job and took proper care of his family he might've developed pride instead of hatred.

Last edited:
We should tighten immigration and cut welfare yes.

Absolutely.

We know not all welfare recipients are murderous bombers, g5000, but now we know 2 of them belonged in that category.

Let's analyze people on welfare. Not SS or any other retirement program just welfare.

What kind of people take welfare? Mothers with a family and no husband. The terrorist fits this profile. He had a wife and child that he did not support. It was his wife who finally went to work.

So we paid this guy to bomb us? nice.

not quite HG but I get your sarcasm;)

in the end, he was apparently became a 'public charge', in that as a resident alien he isn't suppsoed to be on or getting get any kind of relief or welfare , any gov,. sppt. he should have been asked to leave...then again, aside from when he beat up his girlfriend , then to he should then have been deported.

....hey, its a miss, shit happens ( and we will find out why) , but yea, its kind of weird to read that a guy who got here by virtue of our granting his dad him brother mom etc. sanctuary/ asylum, ( and since when does someone who needs asylum feel totally cool going back to the place they ran away from :eusa_eh:) gets sent to school, given section 8 housing vouchers, food stamps and did you know the landlady felt bad for his dad and tutored him in English on her own time?

And he decides he needs to make a statement by bombing his hosts... :eusa_think:becasue........becasue......shit, beats me...

whats scary is after all the help and humane treatment he got from us, asylum, the landlady and all of the other little things we supplied gratis, he was so easily swayed to blow up our kids.........

Let's analyze people on welfare. Not SS or any other retirement program just welfare.

What kind of people take welfare? Mothers with a family and no husband. The terrorist fits this profile. He had a wife and child that he did not support. It was his wife who finally went to work.

He definitely fit the profile of not supporting his wife and child, Misty. Not only did his wife support the family, but unless he had other help, her hard earned money must have been used for his bomb making and traveling to and from Russia in 2012. The younger brother said in the hospital when interrogated by the FBI, they had plans to go to New York next to party.

Last edited:
Let's analyze people on welfare. Not SS or any other retirement program just welfare. What kind of people take welfare? Mothers with a family and no husband. The terrorist fits this profile. He had a wife and child that he did not support. It was his wife who finally went to work.

He definitely fit the profile of not supporting his wife and child, Misty. Not only did his wife support the family, but unless he had other help, her hard earned money must have been used for his bomb making and traveling to and from Russia in 2012. The younger brother said in the hospital when interrogated by the FBI, they had plans to go to New York next to party.

He hated America yet took our money and bombed people and then they were going to celebrate in new York.

Sick.

How do you "break" a shoelace? Please explain, I'm very interested. The reason I ask is yesterday I tore a glass bottle.

So we paid this guy to bomb us? nice.

not quite HG but I get your sarcasm;)

in the end, he was apparently became a 'public charge', in that as a resident alien he isn't suppsoed to be on or getting get any kind of relief or welfare , any gov,. sppt. he should have been asked to leave...then again, aside from when he beat up his girlfriend , then to he should then have been deported.

....hey, its a miss, shit happens ( and we will find out why) , but yea, its kind of weird to read that a guy who got here by virtue of our granting his dad him brother mom etc. sanctuary/ asylum, ( and since when does someone who needs asylum feel totally cool going back to the place they ran away from :eusa_eh:) gets sent to school, given section 8 housing vouchers, food stamps and did you know the landlady felt bad for his dad and tutored him in English on her own time?

And he decides he needs to make a statement by bombing his hosts... :eusa_think:becasue........becasue......shit, beats me...

whats scary is after all the help and humane treatment he got from us, asylum, the landlady and all of the other little things we supplied gratis, he was so easily swayed to blow up our kids.........
It's called Sudden Jihad Syndrome, or SJS for short. Look it up. Happens all the time.

Forum List

Back