Bombing in Downtown Nashville

It was Walter's RV
waltersrvkashahaha.jpg

You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

How's that for a fuckin' "Kumbaya"?

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

I wish the rightists would apply that to the leftists here.
Yea the leftists have no habits to change...both sides just troll the hell out of each other mocking whatever is said.

No "one" side is above it.

Any chance you will actually attack the one who starts the dialogue for a change instead of waiting until I make a remark even remotely favorable to the left? Or maybe I'm being unduly sensitive?

Ya, both sides engage in it. Did I say they DIDN'T?

Sometimes it's hard, especially in these times, to realize that more often than NOT we have more in common then we think if we can lose the tribalism that is consuming us. When Isamophobia was raging, one man, a muslim who ran and I think won a mayor position in a small town. He engaged his community by inviting people to dinner with his family. Everyone has those groups they are uncomfortable with, because they don't really know them and that causes fear or a need to persecute - with it's "fundies" or "liberals". And if you want to change minds about things, attacking them isn't very effective as a strategy, it just hardens defenses, rightfully so. Understanding, finding commonality, is a better first approach (if changing minds is the goal). I like what this man did as an example.
Freak me out. Remark favorably for the right.

I try to talk about things in common a lot. It never ends well because I don't bash what you hate. How it comes across anyway.

And I bash the right for tribal stupid shit too.

And if the attacks, harden the defense, why are you always on the attack? Just a question.

Last edited:
You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

Yea the leftists have no habits to change...both sides just troll the hell out of each other mocking whatever is said.

Any chance you will actually attack the one who starts the dialogue for a change instead of waiting until I make a remark even remotely favorable to the left? Or maybe I'm being unduly sensitive?

Sometimes it's hard, especially in these times, to realize that more often than NOT we have more in common then we think if we can lose the tribalism that is consuming us. When Isamophobia was raging, one man, a muslim who ran and I think won a mayor position in a small town. He engaged his community by inviting people to dinner with his family. Everyone has those groups they are uncomfortable with, because they don't really know them and that causes fear or a need to persecute - with it's "fundies" or "liberals". And if you want to change minds about things, attacking them isn't very effective as a strategy, it just hardens defenses, rightfully so. Understanding, finding commonality, is a better first approach (if changing minds is the goal). I like what this man did as an example.
Yeah, but some things are never exceptable, no matter what individual or individuals try to make it so. The guide book is the Bible for most, and in the Bible it clearly lays out what is exceptable, and what clearly is unexceptable. Not only that, but there is mountains of evidence throughout history that proves it right again and again and again. The evil one of course is there every century attempting to destroy the truth, and recruiting as many gullable people as he can to carry his water for him in his continuance to defy God.

Nice thinking on your part, but just not grounded in reality for most. John Lennon tried to use his lyrics in the song "Imagine" to basically say similar things, but it was not the proper idea for unity, because without Christ there is no unity. Fact.

The only thing that has held this nation intact to this point is believers in Christ, and the living as best we can in a Christ like way. Slowly that has been slipping as the evil one rages on, but he will not win the day. Fact. Their are those whom might think that, but they are wrong. Might not see it in the coming times, but they will know it come the end of times.

EMP attacks are a REAL possibility --

"It’s not something many Americans think about: an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) attack on the nation’s electric grid. However, both peer competitors (Russia and China), and emerging threat countries, like North Korea and Iran, are perfecting this strategic weapon.

The White House is taking this potential threat seriously. On March 26, President Trump issued “Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses” in an effort to assess the risks of such an attack to critical U.S. infrastructure. Preliminary studies indicate that a catastrophic EMP event could cripple the U.S. economy and its military.

EMPs are pulses of energy that can be emitted from the blast of a nuclear weapon, portable devices like high power microwave weapons (HPMWs), or even certain natural phenomenon. These powerful pulses – when interacting with the Earth’s magnetic field – have the ability to damage electronic and electrical equipment such as computers, cell phones, transformers and transmission lines, as well as critical communications infrastructure. Even worse, the design of America’s electric grid means that damage to certain critical substations could cause cascading failures across the entire country.

While the threat of an electromagnetic pulse has been around since the first nuclear bomb (all nuclear denotations generate an EMP field), our heavy reliance on technology and the interconnectedness is unprecedented. The Commission to Assess the Threat from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack has warned since 2001 that essential U.S. infrastructure is at risk to an EMP event, stating that a high-altitude EMP (HEMP) attack would be “an existential threat to the survival of the United States and its allies.” An HEMP would likely involve the detonation of a nuclear weapon miles above the United States, where kinetic damage would be relatively harmless but the EMP effects would be at their most potent."

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:

That was NOT a controlled detonation.

Nobody was killed....there WAS a warning.

When do you get warnings in terrorists attacks? again what do i know.

It was still a terrorist attack. Lots of people out of work, and lost businesses.

Agree, terrorist attacks aren't defined by loss of life - targeting property or infrastructure can still be a terrorist attack. A lot depends on motive.
Its NOT terrorism if the motive is unknown and nobody makes a claim. Look up the definition.

Yeah, but some things are never exceptable, no matter what individual or individuals try to make it so. The guide book is the Bible for most, and in the Bible it clearly lays out what is exceptable, and what clearly is unexceptable. Not only that, but there is mountains of evidence throughout history that proves it right again and again and again. The evil one of course is there every century attempting to destroy the truth, and recruiting as many gullable people as he can to carry his water for him in his continuance to defy God.

Nice thinking on your part, but just not grounded in reality for most. John Lennon tried to use his lyrics in the song "Imagine" to basically say similar things, but it was not the proper idea for unity, because without Christ there is no unity. Fact.

The only thing that has held this nation intact to this point is believers in Christ, and the living as best we can in a Christ like way. Slowly that has been slipping as the evil one rages on, but he will not win the day. Fact. Their are those whom might think that, but they are wrong. Might not see it in the coming times, but they will know it come the end of times.
100%.
The BIBLE defines basic right and wrong.
The CONSTITUTION defines how this country is to be run.

The left has abandoned both. There is nothing that unites these two factions. Conservatives havent abandoned America, Liberals did

100%.
The BIBLE defines basic right and wrong.
The CONSTITUTION defines how this country is to be run.

The left has abandoned both. There is nothing that unites these two factions. Conservatives havent abandoned America, Liberals did
one does not guarantee the other. I'm no longer religious but I do believe 100% in constitutional law. I'd like to think my base right and wrong is correct as well. or at least on solid ground.

seeing nothing but stereotypes is killing us.

"It’s not something many Americans think about: an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) attack on the nation’s electric grid. However, both peer competitors (Russia and China), and emerging threat countries, like North Korea and Iran, are perfecting this strategic weapon.

The White House is taking this potential threat seriously. On March 26, President Trump issued “Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses” in an effort to assess the risks of such an attack to critical U.S. infrastructure. Preliminary studies indicate that a catastrophic EMP event could cripple the U.S. economy and its military.

EMPs are pulses of energy that can be emitted from the blast of a nuclear weapon, portable devices like high power microwave weapons (HPMWs), or even certain natural phenomenon. These powerful pulses – when interacting with the Earth’s magnetic field – have the ability to damage electronic and electrical equipment such as computers, cell phones, transformers and transmission lines, as well as critical communications infrastructure. Even worse, the design of America’s electric grid means that damage to certain critical substations could cause cascading failures across the entire country.

While the threat of an electromagnetic pulse has been around since the first nuclear bomb (all nuclear denotations generate an EMP field), our heavy reliance on technology and the interconnectedness is unprecedented. The Commission to Assess the Threat from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack has warned since 2001 that essential U.S. infrastructure is at risk to an EMP event, stating that a high-altitude EMP (HEMP) attack would be “an existential threat to the survival of the United States and its allies.” An HEMP would likely involve the detonation of a nuclear weapon miles above the United States, where kinetic damage would be relatively harmless but the EMP effects would be at their most potent."

Hmmmm, so first there is the explosion, and then as a result of that you get an EMP generated from the explosion ??? Isn't that sort of present in all explosions to some degree or does it have to be created that way ??? Yes we had the bomb explosion, but was the detonation enough to create a EMP as a result of the explosion ??

I'd like to think my base right and wrong is correct as well
Everybody, including the left thinks this. Hopefully you still hold to the foundation of Christianity in the morality that guides your life.
Honor your father and mother
Do not commit adultery
Do not steal
Do not covet anything that is your neighbors

Last edited:

Hmmmm, so first there is the explosion, and then as a result of that you get an EMP generated from the explosion ??? Isn't that sort of present in all explosions to some degree or does it have to be created that way ??? Yes we had the bomb explosion, but was the detonation enough to create a EMP as a result of the explosion ??
I think it is REALLY HARD (as in impossible) to generate an EMP without a nuclear explosion. Lightning can to a degree, but theres a LOT of electrical energy in a lightning bolt

I think it is REALLY HARD (as in impossible) to generate an EMP without a nuclear explosion. Lightning can to a degree, but theres a LOT of electrical energy in a lightning bolt
I found this little tidbit with a quick google search

Contradicting previous reports, a US Army electronic-warfare colonel has apparently confirmed the existence of working non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse (EMP) ordnance - apparently so portable that it is even available in hand-grenade size.

w
This guy did not tend on killing anyone and was just depressed and mentally ill
Riiiiiiight.

I knowwww! :auiqs.jpg:
Then why aren't the police looking for any other suspects?
How would we know why the police are doing or not doing something? We aren't leftists liars who pretend to know it all.
How would we know? Well, in the instance that they are not looking for any additional suspects, we can safely assume it is because they do not believe there is anyone else involved.
Lol, you don't have any idea if they are looking for anyone else or not. You don't know what they believe, you are just another shill liar.

I found this little tidbit with a quick google search

Contradicting previous reports, a US Army electronic-warfare colonel has apparently confirmed the existence of working non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse (EMP) ordnance - apparently so portable that it is even available in hand-grenade size.
Yeah, they also saying a coronal mass ejection could do it and I didn't know what that was so I looked.

coronal mass ejection.jpg

I'd like to think my base right and wrong is correct as well
Everybody, including the left thinks this. Hopefully you still hold to the foundation of Christianity in the morality that guides your life.
Honor your father and mother
Do not commit adultery
Do not steal
Do not covet anything that is your neighbors
yes, but those actions as far as i am concerned are base right and wrong and not limited to only religious people.

Acceptable. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back