Bombshell Alert: More Lies Debunked in the Fake Hunter Biden Fabricated Scandal

Doing coke with prostitutes is not in question.

Fabricated bull shit lies about corruption are, and the lies are being destroyed, like all GOP lies.
thats something that YOU excel with on trump DNC paid shill.you prove you hate America voting for the kenyon fag Obama TWICE after he lied to the American people about reversing Bushs dreconian policys when he expanded on them which is why even most blacks dont like him anymore and have turned to Trump.

you then prove you hate America voting for pedophile traiter Joe a man who does not believe in the constitution or human rights by wanting mandatory vaccines.you are obviously gay same as obama the fact you toot the horn of the Demonrats who are all for gay pride.you have been exposed,the whole board laughs at you.

You're listening right now retard.

The evidence against Trump is rock solid and overwhelming.

The evidence against Hunter and Joe is non-extistent and fake or fabricated. There is no credible evidence, just like no evidence of election fraud.

You people believe any lie they feed you
Im laughing at you as always and also as always having fun exposing your bullshit.

Kid do you EVER stop looking in the mirror when you post?^

Im laughing at you as always and also as always having fun exposing your bullshit.

Kid do you EVER stop looking in the mirror when you post?^
I got you triggered again !

Enjoy Trump numerous indictments for serious crimes. Still waiting for that Biden indictment...
Still waiting for any real and credible evidence of election fraud.
Trump's going to be indicted for trying to steal the election...

Are you dismissing the letter from the prosecutor?
There has been so many lies fabrications exaggerations and falsehoods thrown at Trump from the establishment that I dismiss it all at this point... the more they spew out the more support Trump has....

There has been so many lies fabrications exaggerations and falsehoods thrown at Trump from the establishment that I dismiss it all at this point... the more they spew out the more support Trump has....
This doesn’t have anything to do with Trump.

You really are confused.

But yes, we are all well aware you only believe what you want to believe.

Enjoy Trump numerous indictments for serious crimes. Still waiting for that Biden indictment...
im still waiting for you to show me a post of mine supporting the GOP.....

It means you magic whistle blower is lying and his claims are bullshit and lies.
Non that’s not what it means. So are you just lying or are you both lying as well as fully retarded?

triggered? seriously.keep dreaming kid. :rofl: looking in the mirror as always.isnt this like the UNMPTEENTH indictment they have had against him?😁 they can try and indict him all they want.Im still wating for one of them to stick,they have ALL failed.:rofl: nice dodgeball game as always you play on my facts i exposed of traiter joe.way to deflect.:up:

im still waiting for you to show me a post of mine supporting the GOP.....
I'm still waiting for you to hold the GOP accountable.

I'm still waiting for you to admit Trump and Bush ramped up the deficit every year of their presidencies.

Can you admit the whistleblower is lying and the reason Hunter was not charged was because there is no evidence to warrant a charge??
Can you admit that??

So it took five years to investigate, and all he could manage was this turd of a deal.

Hunter, on his laptop, admits to violating the Mann Act aka white slavery. And so much more.

sense you have too many pesky facts there the wanker has no interest. must suck to be him having to face reality BIDEN is terrified of RFK jr and wont take his challenge to debate him in public sense he will expose his corruption. :rofl:

It’s almost as if there wasn’t sufficient evidence of all the crimes that conservatives have been fantasizing about.
Republicans just repeat lies until they believe them.

There is no evidence of a crime, just like there is no evidence of election fraud.
Republicans have entered into a fantasy land.

I'm still waiting for you to hold the GOP accountable.

I'm still waiting for you to admit Trump and Bush ramped up the deficit every year of their presidencies.

Can you admit the whistleblower is lying and the reason Hunter was not charged was because there is no evidence to warrant a charge??
Can you admit that??
and WERE still waiting for you to stop deflecting everytime we post facts on Bidens corruption like the one i issued where he has violated the constitution and human rights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back