Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

Guess who Papadopoulos's superior was at this time.

What am I missing? Where is the collusion?

So when will the Comrade threaten to fire Mueller?
More like replace if there hasn't been any collusion since 2015.

Papadopoulos was colluding in March 2016. READ!

Doesn't really matter if he was just a ficus tree there that didn't get paid. Guess he was some intern or press for the DNC.

Nope, TRUMP adviser:

A former Trump campaign adviser struck a cooperation agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

Here's an idea.

READ THE STATEMENT OF THE OFFENSE!

I put it right there in the OP where even a tard like you can't miss it!

"But it's longer than a tweet! I can't handle it!"

I don't have to read a single word. You still have no proof that President Trump had any help whatsoever, to win the election.

Hillary on the other hand....
Didn’t she collude with the Russians for about 20% of our uranium the proceeds of which went into her bank account?

That was only scratching the surface. I hope to see Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and several others behind bars before this is all over with.

:badgrin:

You think treason is funny? Do you seriously think Hillary is going to get off scott free for her crimes? Let me remind you: her husband Bill was impeached. Do you seriously think she's smarter that Bill was?

You're just whistling past the graveyard.

There is no treason. Bill got impeached over some bullshit. By that standard Trump should have been impeached.

Wow. All this media hyped Manafort Papadopulous going to court has nothing to do with Trump. Meanwhile fake news agents are still spinning with no facts that Trump did anything. But Crooked H still has Benghazi emails. And especially the uranium cash. Sad!

Don't worry. She'll get hers. And Obama, and Loretta Lynch, and Eric Holder, and Debbie Schultz.

When this whole idiotic "Russian collusion" thing is over, I look forward to the Trump administration going full-retard on the Obama-era holdouts, the sympathizers, the leakers, and the entire swamp. We seriously need a purge. We need to see people lined up against the walls or at the least, sentenced to long prison terms.

Keep hope alive.

Wow. All this media hyped Manafort Papadopulous going to court has nothing to do with Trump. Meanwhile fake news agents are still spinning with no facts that Trump did anything. But Crooked H still has Benghazi emails. And especially the uranium cash. Sad!

Don't worry. She'll get hers. And Obama, and Loretta Lynch, and Eric Holder, and Debbie Schultz.

When this whole idiotic "Russian collusion" thing is over, I look forward to the Trump administration going full-retard on the Obama-era holdouts, the sympathizers, the leakers, and the entire swamp. We seriously need a purge. We need to see people lined up against the walls or at the least, sentenced to long prison terms.

Keep hope alive.
Who is "Heather Heyer Matters"? you?

Keep hope alive.

Figure it out.

Keep hope alive.

Figure it out.
you're very rude

Keep hope alive.

Hope is alive when Trump proves his point on those fake news agents. You know you resister of truth you:2up:

Keep hope alive.
hhfoundation

Keep hope alive.

Figure it out.
you're very rude

No I'm not rude. I am not asking about your avatar.

Keep hope alive.

Hope is alive when Trump proves his point on those fake news agents. You know you resister of truth you:2up:
:badgrin:

Keep hope alive.

Figure it out.
you're very rude

No I'm not rude. I am not asking about your avatar.
perhaps you just do not think you are rude...for instance, that post is rude as well.

During the course of the interview, defendant PAPADOPOULOS made numerous false statements and omitted material facts regarding the conduct and communications described above, and, in particular, lied about the extent, timing, and nature of his communications with the Professor, the Female Russian National, and the Russian MFA Connection.

False Statement: PAPADOPOULOS Met the Professor and Learned About Russian "Dirt " Before He Joined The Campaign

During his interview with the FBI, defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that he met the Professor and that the Professor told him the Russians had "dirt" on then candidate Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but defendant PAPADOPOULOS stated multiple times that those communications occurred prior to when he joined the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS told the FBI: "This isn't like he [the Professor]'s messaging me while I'm in April with Trump"; " I wasn't even on the Trump team, that wasn't even on the radar"; " I wasn't even on Trump's orbit[] at this time"; and "This was a year ago, this was before I even got with Trump." He also said it was a "very strange coincidence'' to be told of the "dirt" before he started working for the Campaign.

In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign.

And the campaign said no to everything he suggested. Sounds bad? LMAO

If Papadopoulos was wearing a wire all this time, can you imagine the insomnia that must be going through this illegitimate administration right now. I think from the time line of Papadopoulos' involvement, collusion has been proven. It is just a question of how much and by whom. I expect Mueller already knows that answer. It is just a matter of tying up lose ends.

"DO SOMETHING!" poor comrade had a restless night running from Ivanka's bed to Melania's.

Forum List

Back