Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

Guess who Papadopoulos's superior was at this time.

Who cares?

humacomposite.jpg

Look who also colluded with Crooked H. One's a creep rapist. The other is a money launderer. This Manafort thing is typical jargon from the MSM to waste time.
He showed indecent pictures, he never bragged about grabbing pussies. I don't defend him, he's stupid, I just think there are even worse people with more power.
Obama had eight years of letting Weiner do his thing.
What does Obama have to do with Weiner?
You’re out of your mind!

humacomposite.jpg

Look who also colluded with Crooked H. One's a creep rapist. The other is a money launderer. This Manafort thing is typical jargon from the MSM to waste time.
He showed indecent pictures, he never bragged about grabbing pussies. I don't defend him, he's stupid, I just think there are even worse people with more power.
You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

Please ask for more pics...

Manaford and buddy are under house arrest with bail set at $16 million. The feds took their passports away too.

humacomposite.jpg

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?
Weiner was a Congressman. Why shouldn’t Obama talk to him?
You’re as dumb as a rock.

humacomposite.jpg

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

Does this have anything to do with Papadopoulos or are you an idiot?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

Guess who Papadopoulos's superior was at this time.
Who cares?
The American people.

humacomposite.jpg

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?

One Obama associate down, more to come.

humacomposite.jpg

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

It has to do with wasting time and tax payer money, pal.

Pappo was directly connected to the campaign. Met with Russians and lied about it just like 7 other Trump’s boys.
Lied to the FBI too.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?

See the real bombshell is Crooked H and her cronies/DNC. This Manafort tax evasion. And Papopular who didn't really work with Trump. Is getting way overblown MSM crap being spewed.

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

You’re worried about wasting tax payers money as trump plays golf 3 days a week on our dime and the secret service has already run out of money for the year following all
the T children around the globe.
Hypocrite..

Pappo was directly connected to the campaign. Met with Russians and lied about it just like 7 other Trump’s boys.
Lied to the FBI too.
Who was also probably some snake lurking around. Remember that Trump did not pay him. Nor really have him close. So someone in the swamp probably put him there to mole.

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?

See the real bombshell is Crooked H and her cronies/DNC. This Manafort tax evasion. And Papopular who didn't really work with Trump. Is getting way overblown MSM crap being spewed.

True. The left is going nuts over this but the truth is, none of it has anything to do with "colluding" with the Russians, and none of it will even soil Trump's shoes.

This is fucking hilarious. :happy-1:

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

You’re worried about wasting tax payers money as trump plays golf 3 days a week on our dime and the secret service has already run out of money for the year following all
Hypocrite..

Obama took a vacation and MTV awards like every other weekend... Trump is doing work with meetings at the country club. Lighten up since you're leader got drunk all the time.

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?

Lmao. Yeah the real bombshell is Hillary.
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

Hypocrite..

Two words: Michelle Obama.

She spent more than any other First Lady on her stupid vacations. At least Trump owns the golf courses. he's accomplished more on the golf course in one year than Obama did in 8 in the White House.

You’re out of your mind!
weiner-obama.jpg

What does that prove?

Lmao. Yeah the real bombshell is Hillary.
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

So you're saying the Clinton foundation never got money from the Russians?

Lied to the FBI too.
Who was also probably some snake lurking around. Remember that Trump did not pay him. Nor really have him close. So someone in the swamp probably put him there to mole.
Then how come he had a whole entourage straight from the snake pit, all of them with relations to Russia? Like the majority of the more important people in his campaign staff?

Forum List

Back