🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

You nailed it ^ That’s precisely what we are dealing with here. The Trump Crime Family is structured not the slightest bit unlike the Gambinos.
Well if that were true, and it isn't, they would pale in comparison to the Biden Family Communist crime syndicate. (addition)....Remember, the Marxist leftists that have taken over the Democrat party, always try to blame the opposition for crimes they themselves are committing or have committed. It's like throwing sand in the face of your opponent in a fist fight. Temporarily blind, confuse, deflect and turn the argument around. Right out of the Marxist playbook on how to undermine a society.

Last edited:
As opposed to three quarters of a billion dollars going to a shell company that never went to the election? At least that one did. I just can't get enough of these fools.

"...A person close to the situation has alleged..." :laugh2:

Only a fool would not only believe this story but then post it and attempt to defend it as fact.
Only a fool would show up to this thread to dispute its content, without ever proving it wrong. That's how come we know these Trump idiots exist folks.
Sorry..that's not how the world works.

If the media wasn't a bunch of lying propogandists, we could believe them. But they are, and we can't.
Yea! Where's your documentation that says the world works in favor of your argument? Exactly! You don't have any. If the media had been lying, you would have produced documentation of it being propaganda. You didn't. You're a loser who has no skin in this game except making a fool of yourself. You can stop now, because from here on out it's not going to get better for you.

You should probably hide in the coming months.
From what? The cowards and idiots who make up the Trump camp? Not in this life time chief.

You got that shit right. A fucking monster to be more exact. And you're one of the idiots I'm talking about who supports stupid.

View attachment 430974

Exactly! Orange man bad! Like you have a better argument. Lol!

You got your facts mixed up you stupid ass, remember Trump Russia? China has bought out Hunter and Joe.

Trump Russia was Trump Russia according to Trumps own intelligence piss ant. Try again.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!
And here comes another fool totally devoid of a rebutting argument. Nothing but a bunch Trump toads on here as always.
You never provided an argument to rebut in the first place, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

You moonbats here never provide an argument because you know I will rip it to shreds with the tools of truth, logic and reason, and shove it up your ass.

Yea! Where's your documentation that says the world works in favor of your argument? Exactly! You don't have any. If the media had been lying, you would have produced documentation of it being propaganda. You didn't. You're a loser who has no skin in this game except making a fool of yourself. You can stop now, because from here on out it's not going to get better for you.

An unnamed source close to you claimed you enjoy eating cat poop.

Must be true...unless you can prove you don't enjoy eating cat poop.

I'll wait patiently for you to debunk this allegation.

An unnamed source close to you told me you enjoy eating cat poop.

Must be true...unless you can prove you don't enjoy eating cat poop.

I'll wait patiently for you to debunk this allegation.
I never offered to debunk your allegation. On the other hand, you made the idiotic move of attempting to debunk mine. It's what separates idiots like you, from non-idiots like me.

You got that shit right. A fucking monster to be more exact. And you're one of the idiots I'm talking about who supports stupid.

View attachment 430974

You got your facts mixed up you stupid ass, remember Trump Russia? China has bought out Hunter and Joe.

Trump Russia was Trump Russia according to Trumps own intelligence piss ant. Try again.

Of course you can provide proof?

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!
And here comes another fool totally devoid of a rebutting argument. Nothing but a bunch Trump toads on here as always.
You never provided an argument to rebut in the first place, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

You moonbats here never provide an argument because you know I will rip it to shreds with the tools of truth, logic and reason, and shove it up your ass.
Your cognitive abilities, as they are no where to be found, have not been able to determine there were claims made, and documentation provided, proving once again the stupidity of these Trump toads.

View attachment 430974

Trumps intelligence agencies did, I did not. Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference

I never offered to debunk your allegation. On the other hand, you made the idiotic move of attempting to debunk mine. It's what separates idiots like you, from non-idiots like me.
Headline MSTDS ... BWK doesn't deny enjoying a streaming bowl of cat poop...film at 11...

View attachment 430974

Trumps intelligence agencies did, I did not. Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference

What a $100,000 Facebook sceam?

Headline MSTDS ... BWK doesn't deny enjoying a streaming bowl of cat poop...film at 11...
I rest my case from my last sentence. See how easy this is people.

View attachment 430974

What a $100,000 Facebook sceam?

Your question is for idiots like you, who only understand your idiotic question, with misspelled words of course.

I say if they want to donate then let them donate. Trump needs the money as lawyers are expensive.

Headline MSTDS...BWK doubles down on refusal to deny allegations of cat defecation ingestion...Dr Goopta investigates the hazards of this bizarre fetish...

Headline MSTDS...BWK doubles down on refusal to deny allegations of cat defecation ingestion...Dr Goopta investigates the hazards of this bizarre fetish...
Headline for those who ran away from the topic, to cover bowel movements. It's the best he can do people.

I say if they want to donate then let them donate. Trump needs the money as lawyers are expensive.
That is true. He's definitely going to be busy until he dies, with criminal liability.

Show of hands...
How many of you Bernie supporters want your twenty bucks back?

Forum List

Back