Bonzi's Top 5

so bottom line it....good gosh girl ...i assure you ...you wont shock me....matter of fact i would love it if someone would shock me..

it's not for your protection, it's for mine :) I'll tell you before I leave. You're a good egg.....

Are you a secret agent? :D

no, i just have a lot of secrets! but don't we all.... who here really says anything in detail about their personal life.... ?

I don't have secrets, I just prefer not to share with a bunch of strangers! Lol.

We-never-really-grow-up-we-only-learn-how-to-act-i

so why are you going in late april? rehab?

no, i have not had a drink in ages, but today would be the day if I decided to fall off the wagon.....
like I said it's a long story that would require me to get into details about my persona life... so... it will have to remain a mystery for now!
So. . . let me get this straight.

For the first time since you have been a member here, you actually have the opportunity to write something interesting, you tease the board with us that you have something interesting, you could even write it as a fictional story of pawn it off as a the story of a "friend," and you choose not to divulge?

lucy-disappointed.gif

once a truth is told ^ not much more to say....

so bottom line it....good gosh girl ...i assure you ...you wont shock me....matter of fact i would love it if someone would shock me..

it's not for your protection, it's for mine :) I'll tell you before I leave. You're a good egg.....

no, i just have a lot of secrets! but don't we all.... who here really says anything in detail about their personal life.... ?

me...i totally dont give a flying fuck who knows what....if you cant find me with the info out there..that is on you.....
personal details are what makes up life...if you have a life you have personal details..

i hope whatever it is....you do well and find whatever you want/need/desire and if you fall flat on your face...dont give up or be ashamed....when you hit rock bottom..start drilling down is my motto

no, i have not had a drink in ages, but today would be the day if I decided to fall off the wagon.....
like I said it's a long story that would require me to get into details about my persona life... so... it will have to remain a mystery for now!

For the first time since you have been a member here, you actually have the opportunity to write something interesting, you tease the board with us that you have something interesting, you could even write it as a fictional story of pawn it off as a the story of a "friend," and you choose not to divulge?

lucy-disappointed.gif

I still have a month and a half... I might share before my departure.... I'm waiting for someone to come in and say "oh she's not leaving"... shocked it has not happened yet....

lucy-disappointed.gif

It's all about the attention. I would think that would be obvious. ;)

lucy-disappointed.gif

I still have a month and a half... I might share before my departure.... I'm waiting for someone to come in and say "oh she's not leaving"... shocked it has not happened yet....
6a00d834517b5669e20133ec983860970b-800wi

me...i totally dont give a flying fuck who knows what....if you cant find me with the info out there..that is on you.....
personal details are what makes up life...if you have a life you have personal details..

i hope whatever it is....you do well and find whatever you want/need/desire and if you fall flat on your face...dont give up or be ashamed....when you hit rock bottom..start drilling down is my motto

oh well you definitely don't apply to that bones, I stand corrected.
we all have our different situations, and, I fully into to let it all fly out (things I have not said but want to etc.) prior to my departure....
I may check in from time to time, but if I'm not able to be on frequently, it really is not as fun.

Trust only a few. Keep yourself as a top priority.

lucy-disappointed.gif

It's all about the attention. I would think that would be obvious. ;)

already confessed to that. Next? ... also I don't think people post here to be ignored, just sayin'...

oh well you definitely don't apply to that bones, I stand corrected.
we all have our different situations, and, I fully into to let it all fly out (things I have not said but want to etc.) prior to my departure....
I may check in from time to time, but if I'm not able to be on frequently, it really is not as fun.
anigif_optimized-12285-1420427874-1.gif

Forum List

Back