Boom! Collusion!

Seth Rich is the one that revealed the info to "Wikileaks" and even though I do not participate in the elections of thus corporate entity? I wholeheartedly support PRESIDENT Trump and Mika Brzezenski is a disgusting sack of shit just like her father was that is now rotting in hell. I tossed back a few beers with a huge smile on my face when I found out that Zbigniew Brzezenski croaked. He was one of the architects of the NWO agenda, a CFR member, a Rockefeller protege that was part of starting the Trilateral Commission. Do you know ANYTHING about this sick piece of shit? I bet you haven't a clue.

I stand with Trump....wanna make something of it????

I can't keep up. One day one thing is said......2 days later we find out it was fake or a lie, or whatever you want to call it.

What is your limit? How much investigation does there need to be?

And FYI: I definitely respect you saying ''It is my opinion''. We don't see enough of that. People just take things and run with it usually.
The same threshold as you folks on the right had for Benghazi.

If you recall, you first started by blaming Obama. This was about 1.5 to 2 years before he ran for Office the 2nd time. The very day after he was reelected, you and the rest of the Republican party IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary, and you PUMMELED her with Benghazi up until just a few months ago. Actually, I still hear many you folks bashing her with that.

So if my 'rithmetic is right, that's about 5.5 to 6 years limit. Being merely 6 months in, this thing is just beginning.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, doesn't this matter concern you at all?

Why and how is he unfit to be President?
You can't be serious.

dead
OK, tell me honestly:

How would you, and the conservative media have reacted had Obama, while president, had kept a private nightclub in Chicago, catering to celebrities, rappers, rich folks, and had Attorney General Loretta Lynch, or Attorney General Eric Holder greeting people at the door?

Sean Hannity's - and your - heads would explode. Don't deny it.

The Attorney General is supposed to be INDEPENDENT of the White House.

Seth Rich is the one that revealed the info to "Wikileaks" and even though I do not participate in the elections of thus corporate entity? I wholeheartedly support PRESIDENT Trump and Mika Brzezenski is a disgusting sack of shit just like her father was that is now rotting in hell. I tossed back a few beers with a huge smile on my face when I found out that Zbigniew Brzezenski croaked. He was one of the architects of the NWO agenda, a CFR member, a Rockefeller protege that was part of starting the Trilateral Commission. Do you know ANYTHING about this sick piece of shit? I bet you haven't a clue.

:lol: I was trying to be sweet.

I can't keep up. One day one thing is said......2 days later we find out it was fake or a lie, or whatever you want to call it.

And FYI: I definitely respect you saying ''It is my opinion''. We don't see enough of that. People just take things and run with it usually.
The same threshold as you folks on the right had for Benghazi.

If you recall, you first started by blaming Obama. This was about 1.5 to 2 years before he ran for Office the 2nd time. The very day after he was reelected, you and the rest of the Republican party IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary, and you PUMMELED her with Benghazi up until just a few months ago. Actually, I still hear many you folks bashing her with that.

So if my 'rithmetic is right, that's about 5.5 to 6 years limit. Being merely 6 months in, this thing is just beginning.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, doesn't this matter concern you at all?

I am not a Republican, and YOU can't say you to me, because I was not posting here at that time, so you don't really know. So, I guess I am correcting you, because you are wrong. At least in this case.

ALL that is going on concerns me very much. But, there are so many liars out there ON BOTH SIDES it's hard to know what really is and what really isn't.

A FULL investigation.

Did you not see the latest thread I posted, about collusion...oh, that's right - it's THIS THREAD!!!

I am sorry, and you know I love you, but I just don't believe all you post. :)
It's from the Wall Street Journal, owned by FoxNews owner Rupert Murdoch.

Are you going to degrade yourself by calling them "the Liberal Media'? Personally, I think you're too honest to do that. Don't prove me wrong.

And how long did it take them, HT?
Not long at all! When has Trump ever retracted or apologized?

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. Get back with me on it.

Last edited:

:lol: I was trying to be sweet.

I know.....and I love that about ya...........

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I am not a Republican
Yes you are!
4i6Ckte.gif

Drip, drip, drip, and Trump has no plumbers. And this is from Right-Wing, Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal.

View attachment 136249

GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

Let me get this straight. A so-called "GOP operative" was looking for Hillary's hacked emails (as was the rest of the world), which were never even hacked (she deleted them all), so he never received any such emails, and thus never forwarded them to Flynn through any "intermediary".

Suuure....that's a smoking gun.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It's called corroborating evidence. And it's piling up.

Do you still support Trump after his tweets today about Mika?

Bullshit. They have squat. That is as plain as the nose on your face. And, who cares. It ain't illegal. Carter did it for real during his reelection. And Kennedy tried to do it during his run. We KNOW this to be true. All you clowns have is a bunch of inuendo and made up bullshit. And it still doesn't matter. It ain't illegal.

And how long did it take them, HT?
Not long at all! When has Trump ever retracted or apologized?

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. I was with my sister who has cancer.....and have not seen her since the day of my mother's funeral. That aced all else for me. Get back with me on it. And yeah, I am serious.
OK, let me help. Here's Mika on New Year's Eve, at Mar-A-Lago:

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Clearly doesn't have a bloody face from facelift surgery.

Trump lied. And he lied about something that was EASILY disproved. What does that tell you about him?

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It's called corroborating evidence. And it's piling up.

Do you still support Trump after his tweets today about Mika?

Bullshit. They have squat. That is as plain as the nose on your face. And, who cares. It ain't illegal. Carter did it for real during his reelection. And Kennedy tried to do it during his run. We KNOW this to be true. All you clowns have is a bunch of inuendo and made up bullshit. And it still doesn't matter. It ain't illegal.

It appears to me that they are scared sh*tless even now, and it won't stop. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.

Of course you do. All the trailer trash do.

So, you are saying someone that knows infinitely more than you is "trailer trash"? Doesn't speak well of you. You can fantasize to your heart's content about my living quarters if it helps to ease the "butthurt".......try this! I hear it works! (snicker)
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Forum List

Back