Boom! Collusion!

I am not a Republican
Yes you are!
4i6Ckte.gif

Don't call me a liar. I would gladly say I am if I was.
Tell me which Democrat you have actively supported since I've known you (2004).

And how long did it take them, HT?
Not long at all! When has Trump ever retracted or apologized?

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. I was with my sister who has cancer.....and have not seen her since the day of my mother's funeral. That aced all else for me. Get back with me on it. And yeah, I am serious.
OK, let me help. Here's Mika on New Year's Eve, at Mar-A-Lago:

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Clearly doesn't have a bloody face from facelift surgery.

Trump lied. And he lied about something that was EASILY disproved. What does that tell you about him?

And who did it hurt other than him? obummer lies, and the shrillary's lies actually harmed real people. And in at least one case that we know of got someone killed. Forgive me if I don't share your mock outrage.

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. I was with my sister who has cancer.....and have not seen her since the day of my mother's funeral. That aced all else for me. Get back with me on it. And yeah, I am serious.

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Trump lied. And he lied about something that was EASILY disproved. What does that tell you about him?

Photoshop works wonders.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It's called corroborating evidence. And it's piling up.

Do you still support Trump after his tweets today about Mika?

Bullshit. They have squat. That is as plain as the nose on your face. And, who cares. It ain't illegal. Carter did it for real during his reelection. And Kennedy tried to do it during his run. We KNOW this to be true. All you clowns have is a bunch of inuendo and made up bullshit. And it still doesn't matter. It ain't illegal.

It appears to me that they are scared sh*tless even now, and it won't stop. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.
Yeah, you're not a Republican.
4i6Ckte.gif

Bullshit. They have squat. That is as plain as the nose on your face. And, who cares. It ain't illegal. Carter did it for real during his reelection. And Kennedy tried to do it during his run. We KNOW this to be true. All you clowns have is a bunch of inuendo and made up bullshit. And it still doesn't matter. It ain't illegal.
^^^ The self-proclaimed Democrat.
4i6Ckte.gif

Fuck off, poser.

He's not a poser at all. He just isn't spoon fed like you.........and you eat it up and lick the spoon.

It appears to me that they are scared sh*tless even now, and it won't stop. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.
Yeah, you're not a Republican.
4i6Ckte.gif
Glad you finally got that straight. I know it is hard to comprehend that a person can have POV, think for themselves, and not be a Party person

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.
OK, show me a pic of her bloody face.

See, this is the thing: you conservatives are truly stupid people. What woman - especially a famous woman - would show up at a New Years Eve party with a bloody face due to facelift surgery?

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.

See, this is the thing: you conservatives are truly stupid people. What woman - especially a famous woman - would show up at a New Years Eve party with a bloody face due to facelift surgery?

Who the fuck cares you tard. trump lies all of the time. But his lies are shit. They don't harm anyone but him.

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.

It really does!!!

562f7f881900002e00b94f78.jpeg

images

donald-trump-man-bun.jpg

World-Leaders-With-Man-Buns1__880.jpg

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.

It really does!!!

images

donald-trump-man-bun.jpg

Those are scary!

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.

It really does!!!

images

donald-trump-man-bun.jpg

Those are scary!

:lol: They sure are! But, they make me laugh.

trump lies all of the time.
You wingnuts have been outraged over Democrats supposedly lying for decades.

Just shows how phony and hypocritical you are.

Wrong. I care when people are harmed by lies. You aren't. That is clear. That's the dif between you and me. You are a hyper partisan asshole who would happily shoot someone who disagrees with you. I wouldn't. I support many Dems in my area because they are good people doing a good job. Once they get to the national level however, they fall apart. I don't know why but it is a fact.

When Reid was first getting started I was a huge supporter, then, over time, he morphed into a corrupt, power mad politician. I CARE about ethics. he didn't. He desired money and power over the people he represents. You simply don't give a shit about people, you are like them, you only care about power and screw the people.

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Seems that they missed a few spots but what the hell...after the 4th facelift? The 5th one is free!

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Photoshop works wonders.

Who the fuck cares you tard. trump lies all of the time. But his lies are shit. They don't harm anyone but him.

That's the best yet. Congratulations.

Why hasn't the bitch denied she had plastic surgery on her face?
Everyone in her circle of friends at the time saw her walking around with her face wrapped up like a fucking mummy!

OMG

Another GOTCHA THREAD............

Somebody give me a dang beer...................

Forum List

Back