Boom! Collusion!

trump lies all of the time.
You wingnuts have been outraged over Democrats supposedly lying for decades.

Just shows how phony and hypocritical you are.
No, just tired of all the crap you would put up with when your guy is president, and how easily you are outraged at a republican. You're a hypocrite.
What crap did I put up with, with President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

• The crap of killing bin Laden? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving the auto industry? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving us from another Great Depression? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of the world admiring America again after Bush? Yes, I admit it!
The crap of being anti American? YES!

Funny how this missing link between Russia and Trump isn't found on the front pages of CNN, who have mysteriously dropped the Russian story.

Poor Synthaholic, so close yet so far.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It is my opinion that Trump and members of his Administration colluded in the Russian attacks against the Democrat party. Resulting in an unfair advantage to candidate Trump, ultimately resulting in Hillary's defeat. AKA the Russian hack was a smashing success.

I'm just patiently waiting for the media to do their job and provide the PROOF of what I currently believe.

If they've investigated everything to the limit, and find nothing, I will accept that as fact.

What's your thoughts on the matter?
I'm just patiently waiting for the media to do their job and provide the PROOF of what I currently believe.

I guess you and I have very different expectations. I am waiting for the FBI and Mueller to find the proof and provide it in a report to Congress, publicly and to the DoJ. I don't think the press will find the proof; I think the press will report on its having been found by someone else.

lol......even the fake news cable stations have almost entirely dropped the Russia stuff in the last week.:boobies::boobies:

At this point, lets face it..........only the real hard core k00ks are still being suckered with this.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Funny how this missing link between Russia and Trump isn't found on the front pages of CNN, who have mysteriously dropped the Russian story.

You think they've dropped the story?

The latest story is June 22.

It's a big nothing burger and their own producers and staff admitted it on video.

Well, since June 22nd, what substantive developments -- great or small -- have we regarding the inquiry?

It's a big nothing burger and their own producers and staff admitted it on video.

Well, since June 22nd, what substantive developments -- great or small -- have we regarding the inquiry?

Yea it died:

Yea it died:

What is the point of your sharing that video? I can tell that it wasn't to answer either of the two questions I asked.

trump lies all of the time.
You wingnuts have been outraged over Democrats supposedly lying for decades.

Just shows how phony and hypocritical you are.
No, just tired of all the crap you would put up with when your guy is president, and how easily you are outraged at a republican. You're a hypocrite.
What crap did I put up with, with President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

• The crap of killing bin Laden? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving the auto industry? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving us from another Great Depression? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of the world admiring America again after Bush? Yes, I admit it!
The crap of being anti American? YES!
Sorry, great presidents like Barack Obama are never anti-American.

CNN, who have mysteriously dropped the Russian story.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The guy from the Medical reporting division of CNN, dumb fuck.

Drip drip drip of fake fake fake news that's gets nowhere.
Yes, I realize that you've been raised in an instant gratification world, but you're going to have to wait for many more weeks and months. Investigations take time.

If you think this is going away you're even more of an imbecile than I thought. Just look at who Mueller has hired, and look at what their specific field of expertise is.

Yes, I realize that you've been raised in an instant gratification world, but you're going to have to wait for many more weeks and months. Investigations take time.

If you think this is going away you're even more of an imbecile than I thought. Just look at who Mueller has hired, and look at what their specific field of expertise is.
Aha, so you admit even Mueller is corrupt. Funny how liberals are always lying and cheating in everything that they do, and totally comfortable with it.

And yet all we have so far is a big nothing burger with a sauce of Democratic fake outrage.

Aha, so you admit even Mueller is corrupt. Funny how liberals are always lying and cheating in everything that they do, and totally comfortable with it.

And yet all we have so far is a big nothing burger with a sauce of Democratic fake outrage.
You fucking retard, how is he corrupt, from what I posted?

Forum List

Back