Boom! Collusion!

And how long did it take them, HT?
Not long at all! When has Trump ever retracted or apologized?

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. I was with my sister who has cancer.....and have not seen her since the day of my mother's funeral. That aced all else for me. Get back with me on it. And yeah, I am serious.
OK, let me help. Here's Mika on New Year's Eve, at Mar-A-Lago:

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Clearly doesn't have a bloody face from facelift surgery.

Trump lied. And he lied about something that was EASILY disproved. What does that tell you about him?
Obama in 2007 in a speech about selma. Stated his parents met and nine months later Barack Obama was born. To be I think he was three years old at the time. Let me hear you bash him for that.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It is my opinion that Trump and members of his Administration colluded in the Russian attacks against the Democrat party. Resulting in an unfair advantage to candidate Trump, ultimately resulting in Hillary's defeat. AKA the Russian hack was a smashing success.

I'm just patiently waiting for the media to do their job and provide the PROOF of what I currently believe.

If they've investigated everything to the limit, and find nothing, I will accept that as fact.

What's your thoughts on the matter?

/----- and I believe you need some more KY Jelly to soothe your sore butt.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you actually think he'll apologize to Mika? He CLEARLY lied - the photo proves that.

The truth. I have not had time to study about any of that today. I was with my sister who has cancer.....and have not seen her since the day of my mother's funeral. That aced all else for me. Get back with me on it. And yeah, I am serious.

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Trump lied. And he lied about something that was EASILY disproved. What does that tell you about him?

They admitted she had the skin under skin tweaked.
Her chin does look swollen.

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Obama in 2007 in a speech about selma. Stated his parents met and nine months later Barack Obama was born. To be I think he was three years old at the time. Let me hear you bash him for that.
Give me links with the exact quote. I'm certainly not going to take some wingnut's word.

trump lies all of the time.
You wingnuts have been outraged over Democrats supposedly lying for decades.

Just shows how phony and hypocritical you are.
No, just tired of all the crap you would put up with when your guy is president, and how easily you are outraged at a republican. You're a hypocrite.
What crap did I put up with, with President Obama (praise be unto Him!)?

• The crap of killing bin Laden? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving the auto industry? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of saving us from another Great Depression? Yes, I admit it!
  • The crap of the world admiring America again after Bush? Yes, I admit it!

It's called corroborating evidence. And it's piling up.

Do you still support Trump after his tweets today about Mika?

lets see the evidence

--LOL
You'll see it soon enough. Maybe sooner than anyone thinks, after Eric Holder's tweet at 2:30am!
4i6Ckte.gif

so what you are saying is that you made this up

figured that was the case loser

lets see the evidence

--LOL
You'll see it soon enough. Maybe sooner than anyone thinks, after Eric Holder's tweet at 2:30am!
4i6Ckte.gif

No, I'm saying that the FBI isn't in the habit of sharing their evidence with me, dumbass.

Drip, drip, drip, and Trump has no plumbers. And this is from Right-Wing, Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal.

View attachment 136249

GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

Dear Jesus, if this is your definition of collusion...TRUMP WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND ASKED THE RUSSIANS TO FIND THE DELETED EMAILS. Boom, there was you're collusion...a long ass time ago
Just another example of corroborating evidence.

lets see the evidence

--LOL
4i6Ckte.gif

No, I'm saying that the FBI isn't in the habit of sharing their evidence with me, dumbass.

no what you are saying is you have no proof what so ever and once again you are left with grasping at straws

Know what you're posting before you post it.

According to that article: What role, if any, Mr. Flynn may have played in Mr. Smith’s project is unclear. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved.

Smith is now dead, and the only way to prove any of it is to catch Russian hackers with Hillary's deleted emails.

Whoever presses the issue might get "Arkancided". K?

rofl_emoticon.gif

lets see the evidence

--LOL
4i6Ckte.gif

no what you are saying is you have no proof what so ever and once again you are left with grasping at straws
Correct. I have no proof. It's the FBI that has the proof.

lets see the evidence

--LOL
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah, this is sooooooo compelling!:rofl::rofl:

"In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved."

4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah, this is sooooooo compelling!:rofl::rofl:

"In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved."
3671709.jpg

DDfzsfxW0AEYeYR.jpg

Give me links with the exact quote. I'm certainly not going to take some wingnut's
Doesn't matter, ole rightwinger said I took it out of context. You liberals are something else.

Forum List

Back