Boom! Collusion!

For the record that seems to mean so much to you. Some things with Trump I support. Some things with Trump I do not support. It all depends on what it is.

What are the things you support, and what are the things you oppose?
Good luck!
4i6Ckte.gif

Roudy has a new argument:

The Clinton impeachment attempt was fake because the prosecutors weren't all Democrats.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Well like I said before, it's no surprise that you Lefties are totally comfortable with corruption, deception, and rigging.

An "independent" investigator hires totally biased prosecutors, and you guys are mum about it. Yet for two whole months, all we heard from Democraps was they wanted an unbiased investigator. In other words, you guys are always full of shit.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It is my opinion that Trump and members of his Administration colluded in the Russian attacks against the Democrat party. Resulting in an unfair advantage to candidate Trump, ultimately resulting in Hillary's defeat. AKA the Russian hack was a smashing success.

I'm just patiently waiting for the media to do their job and provide the PROOF of what I currently believe.

If they've investigated everything to the limit, and find nothing, I will accept that as fact.

What's your thoughts on the matter?

That your beliefs mean jack and shit as they are not backed by one scrap of evidence.

So they have nothing and Kat didn't post anything pretty.

Thread sucks all the way round.

Roudy has a new argument:

The Clinton impeachment attempt was fake because the prosecutors weren't all Democrats.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Well like I said before, it's no surprise that you Lefties are totally comfortable with corruption, deception, and rigging.

An "independent" investigator hires totally biased prosecutors, and you guys are mum about it. Yet for two whole months, all we heard from Democraps was they wanted an unbiased investigator. In other words, you guys are always full of shit.
Were the prosecutors in Clinton's impeachment unbiased?

Drip, drip, drip, and Trump has no plumbers. And this is from Right-Wing, Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal.

View attachment 136249

GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

Yeah...except....no.

Here is the actual story...another nothing burger and it doesn't even have cheese on it....

Still No Collusion Evidence
The most you can say is that no collusion evidence has been made public.

It was only a matter of time.

For what? It may all be true, but we sure see no proof here.
It is my opinion that Trump and members of his Administration colluded in the Russian attacks against the Democrat party. Resulting in an unfair advantage to candidate Trump, ultimately resulting in Hillary's defeat. AKA the Russian hack was a smashing success.

I'm just patiently waiting for the media to do their job and provide the PROOF of what I currently believe.

If they've investigated everything to the limit, and find nothing, I will accept that as fact.

What's your thoughts on the matter?

That your beliefs mean jack and shit as they are not backed by one scrap of evidence.
...that has been made public yet.

Drip, drip, drip, and Trump has no plumbers. And this is from Right-Wing, Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal.

View attachment 136249

Yeah...except....no.

Here is the actual story...another nothing burger and it doesn't even have cheese on it....

Which, based on how much leaking was going on under comey and co., means none exists.

most of his admin has been caught with russian ties and russian hackers were discovered to be attacking many election offices throughout America last elections.

Yes, Trump committed treason.

Really? Where is the evidence of that? We have LOADS of evidence about the shrilary and her crew, but so far all we have about trump is un-named sources and now known lies.

View attachment 136249

Yeah...except....no.

Which, based on how much leaking was going on under comey and co., means none exists.
What leaking under Comey?

I'm sure that Mueller has a tight grip on his team. I'm sure that Michael Flynn is WELL aware that even discussing that he has a deal with the FBI could make them withdraw their deal and put him away. Same with Carter Page. And it will be the same with Manafort and any B-listers involved.

View attachment 136249

Yeah...except....no.

I'm sure that Mueller has a tight grip on his team. I'm sure that Michael Flynn is WELL aware that even discussing that he has a deal with the FBI could make them withdraw their deal and put him away. Same with Carter Page. And it will be the same with Manafort and any B-listers involved.

Over the last five months, right up till he got fired most of the crap being published in the media was coming from him and his pals. He even admitted it in Congressional testimony.

View attachment 136249

Yeah...except....no.

Over the last five months, right up till he got fired most of the crap being published in the media was coming from him and his pals. He even admitted it in Congressional testimony.
He admitted that he leaked the existence of his personal notes to a friend at Princeton.

Much different from the bullshit you are trying to imply/shovel.

I'll wait for you to provide any evidence that leaks came from Comey "and his pals".

You won't deliver.

View attachment 136249

Yeah...except....no.

The case against Flynn has already been exposed as political payback for his support of a sexual harassment victim. There's nothing at all against Carter Page or Manafort.

On the other hand, Mueller is looking really close at Loretta Lynch.

Forum List

Back