🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boom! it's already happening! VICTORY! Heroic Jim Webb endorses Wonderful Donald!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
ChkrgTVWUAAv5ep.jpg

Webb was the only sane democrat candidate, and he understands what the country needs. If the dems had not shit on Webb, he would be an outstanding candidate for them. But its too late and he is supporting Trump. Good move Jim !

I'm always so impressed by how quickly nutbags can post news stories. These people really, really pay attention. Nothing gets past them. Ever!

Webb was the only sane democrat candidate, and he understands what the country needs. If the dems had not shit on Webb, he would be an outstanding candidate for them. But its too late and he is supporting Trump. Good move Jim !
The one and only candidate that I was hoping would win.

I'm always so impressed by how quickly nutbags can post news stories. These people really, really pay attention. Nothing gets past them. Ever!
And here you are right on their heels?what's your point?

My point? Webb said that about two months ago. We had this discussion at the time. The OP....and you, apparently.....failed to see the dateline. What a scoop!

In addition.....he didn't actually endorse Trump. The OP is a complete failure.

And it is always amazing how libturds respond so quickly with personal attacks and ad hominems And zero substance.

That was not a personal attack. It was a general observation. Aimed at many nutbags. Don't you have a mutual masturbation date with Fox in her gestapo forum? I'm sure you have lots of casual untruths to slip into long winding posts as the two of you convince yourselves that Trump is a viable conservative option. Peace.

Never Crooked! Never Crooked! NEVER CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump

OH that's going to leave a mark :laugh::laugh::laugh: Poor Hillary how embarrassing for her. Mark my words this is only the beginning, I predict quite a few true Democrats are going to want to partner with Trump to actually get shit done in Washing for once. This is Jim Webb telling liberals to eat shit, love it.

WONDERFUL DONALD IS A TRUE AMERICAN HERO BECAUSE HE'S BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!

It's amazing that the democrats could have had a genuine war hero, former Marine and best selling author who once worked for Ronald Reagan and they picked an old commie and a psychotic wife of a sexual sociopath instead. I'm a hard core republican but I would have been tempted to vote for Jim Webb.

Forum List

Back