BOOM!! Trump loses in Nevada. That's 1-52.

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
And the court agrees unanimously that there wasn't any fraud.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 9.43.47 AM.png

Swing and a Miss !! this is embarrassing , I sure hope trumpeters have a good support system! Maybe a trump hotline $2.99 a min to tell them more lies ...

ALL LIES I TELL YA!

THESE COURTS ARE NOTHING BUT COMMIE PINKO ACTIVISTS DAMN IT!

TRUMP WILL RIDE ON THE BACK OF A BALD EAGLE DRAPED WITH THE AMERICAN FLAG WHILE SHOOTING ROCKETS FROM HIS ASS WHEN THE USSC RULES HIM VICTORIOUS OVER YA COMMIE PINKO VOTERS!!!

Yes Toro I am Trolling down the river of denial and loving it!!!!

Did you know wearing the American Flag as clothing is disrespectful of the Flag? ... 4 U.S. Code Section 8 Subsection d ... you're not a cute 20-something little girl to get by with that ...

Swing and a Miss !! this is embarrassing , I sure hope trumpeters have a good support system! Maybe a trump hotline $2.99 a min to tell them more lies ...

Thank you for calling the Rump Hotline. For $2.99 a minute, Donald will tell you an average of one new lie every ten seconds. Have fun! :D

a11692c5f4a0eb04f2eb262a148e2993

ALL LIES I TELL YA!

TRUMP WILL RIDE ON THE BACK OF A BALD EAGLE DRAPED WITH THE AMERICAN FLAG WHILE SHOOTING ROCKETS FROM HIS ASS WHEN THE USSC RULES HIM VICTORIOUS OVER YA COMMIE PINKO VOTERS!!!

Did you know wearing the American Flag as clothing is disrespectful of the Flag? ... 4 U.S. Code Section 8 Subsection d ... you're not a cute 20-something little girl to get by with that ...
Did you know there's a delineation between as clothing, and on clothing? Huh, the more you know.

Are you tired of all that winning yet?

rofl
We don't believe it. You know it would be for the best if our nation was carved up into smaller ones. Or a scorched earth policy in areas of it.

ALL LIES I TELL YA!

If you are referring to my mask that has the print of the flag on it, well it was not made from the American Flag but made to look like one which is not against the law, well except in the minds of those that hate those that mock Donald the Marvelous...

So as G.T. Pointed out there is a distinct difference but alas you will deny it and then when proven incorrect you will declare that only a Commie Pinko wears things like that...

Forum List

Back