'Boomerang' ... 'Double-Edged Sword'? Same, Same - Biden Actions / Biden's Son's Dealings Revealed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump-Biden-AP.jpg

JOE'S FAMILY AFFAIR

Ukraine Controversy Turns Into Double-Edged Sword For Biden As Son's Dealings Revealed

It was meant to be the 'We REALLY Have Him This Time' Moment. The Leak, the accusation, the scandal, Trump colluding with foreigners again against Democrats...but the latest 'Collusion Delusion' was not thought out, and the attempt has quickly turned into another 'boomerang'...or a 'double-edged sword' for Joe Biden as his 'Ukraine Extortion' scandal was almost forgotten, almost completely ignored, all but 'dead and buried'...

...until the media decided to bring the scandal, initially brought to everyone's attention in 2016 by Hillary Clinton in an attempt to make sure Biden did not enter the race, to 'center stage' again, spinning it in an attack on the President.

It turns out the whistle blower accusing President Trump had no 1st-hand account information but was told about what supposedly happened...the latest accusations coming from yet another porous Democrat leak, and the PM of Ukraine has debunked the story of how Trump did what Biden did in 2016, threaten to withhold money / extort Ukraine. It also turns out that bringing up the Biden scandal to go after Trump was a risky, desperate gamble that has quickly turned on Joe Biden.

The focus is rapidly shifting to Biden's son's dealings that were exposed in a Ukraine investigation at the heart of this latest scandal / 'collusion delusion'.

Ukraine controversy turns into double-edged sword for Biden

In 2016, when Biden was VP 'put pressure on' Ukraine to fire their top prosecutor, who happened to have run a criminal case involving Biden's son. 'Put Pressure on' is the media's nice way to describe extortion / blackmail, the US VP injecting himself into an allied nation's government through threat of withholding promised money unless our ally did exactly what they were told to do.

During this time, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son - , a lawyer and lobbyist who was kicked out of the Navy in 2014 after he tested positive for cocaine - was on the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter knew absolutely nothing about energy or the energy industry, the company he was working with was notoriously criminal, and Hunter Biden was being paid a ton of money for knowing / doing nothing....

"The controversy can be traced back to March 2014, when Russia annexed the Crimean peninsula in Eastern Ukraine, setting off an international crisis. As the administration’s point-man on Ukraine, Biden led the U.S. response.

That April, Biden’s son, Hunter, was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company, despite lacking substantive experience working in Ukraine or the energy sector. He received compensation that was reportedly as high as $50,000 a month.

At the time, Burisma was seeking to build inroads to U.S. Democrats as it faced investigative scrutiny. The same month Hunter Biden joined Burisma, the U.K. government froze bank accounts that allegedly belonged to its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, as part of a money laundering investigation."

Why Trump’s Ukraine scandal could backfire on Biden

Bye Joe it was fun...say hi to the magic Kenyan for me.....:bye1:

In 2016, when Biden was VP 'put pressure on' Ukraine to fire their top prosecutor, who happened to have run a criminal case involving Biden's son. 'Put Pressure on' is the media's nice way to describe extortion / blackmail, the US VP injecting himself into an allied nation's government through threat of withholding promised money unless our ally did exactly what they were told to do.

During this time, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son - , a lawyer and lobbyist who was kicked out of the Navy in 2014 after he tested positive for cocaine - was on the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter knew absolutely nothing about energy or the energy industry, the company he was working with was notoriously criminal, and Hunter Biden was being paid a ton of money for knowing / doing nothing....

"The controversy can be traced back to March 2014, when Russia annexed the Crimean peninsula in Eastern Ukraine, setting off an international crisis. As the administration’s point-man on Ukraine, Biden led the U.S. response.

That April, Biden’s son, Hunter, was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company, despite lacking substantive experience working in Ukraine or the energy sector. He received compensation that was reportedly as high as $50,000 a month.

At the time, Burisma was seeking to build inroads to U.S. Democrats as it faced investigative scrutiny. The same month Hunter Biden joined Burisma, the U.K. government froze bank accounts that allegedly belonged to its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, as part of a money laundering investigation."

Bad, bad, bad Democrats... bad, bad ...

Just more of that same shit from the board's biggest snowflake.

Poor Widdle Tinker Bell

:boo_hoo14:

Bad, bad, bad Democrats... bad, bad ...

Just more of that same shit from the board's biggest snowflake.

Poor Widdle Tinker Bell

:boo_hoo14:

Awe... Poor defeated left tard..... Don't Cry... :itsok:

Remember, you did this to yourself...

The corrupt prosecutor was never investigating Biden's son, who was simply a board member.... the corrupt prosecutor investigated the company that Hunter worked for in 2014 and 2015, the 2 years before Joe's threat, and the prosecutor brought no charges against this company.

your made up STORY is simply BS, as usual, leaving out pertinent FACTS.... and that is the definition, of biased or fake news.

The corrupt prosecutor was never investigating Biden's son, who was simply a board member.... the corrupt prosecutor investigated the company that Hunter worked for in 2014 and 2015, the 2 years before Joe's threat, and the prosecutor brought no charges against this company.

your made up STORY is simply BS, as usual, leaving out pertinent FACTS.... and that is the definition, of biased or fake news.
I see you ate up the CNN alternative facts that were proved incorrect.. Enjoy your crap sandwich...

can you put an actual link between this and it being for his son?

and from what i'm learning, our gov holding money to get what we want isn't anything new. looking back, that's very true.

Trump-Biden-AP.jpg

JOE'S FAMILY AFFAIR

Ukraine Controversy Turns Into Double-Edged Sword For Biden As Son's Dealings Revealed

It was meant to be the 'We REALLY Have Him This Time' Moment. The Leak, the accusation, the scandal, Trump colluding with foreigners again against Democrats...but the latest 'Collusion Delusion' was not thought out, and the attempt has quickly turned into another 'boomerang'...or a 'double-edged sword' for Joe Biden as his 'Ukraine Extortion' scandal was almost forgotten, almost completely ignored, all but 'dead and buried'...

...until the media decided to bring the scandal, initially brought to everyone's attention in 2016 by Hillary Clinton in an attempt to make sure Biden did not enter the race, to 'center stage' again, spinning it in an attack on the President.

It turns out the whistle blower accusing President Trump had no 1st-hand account information but was told about what supposedly happened...the latest accusations coming from yet another porous Democrat leak, and the PM of Ukraine has debunked the story of how Trump did what Biden did in 2016, threaten to withhold money / extort Ukraine. It also turns out that bringing up the Biden scandal to go after Trump was a risky, desperate gamble that has quickly turned on Joe Biden.

The focus is rapidly shifting to Biden's son's dealings that were exposed in a Ukraine investigation at the heart of this latest scandal / 'collusion delusion'.

Ukraine controversy turns into double-edged sword for Biden

So. Have they got him yet??

Didn't think so. LOL

"In February 2014, Biden became the Obama administration’s “point man” on Ukraine. Within months, Hunter’s business, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, was receiving large monthly deposits from Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company. These payments began in the spring of 2014 and continued through the fall of 2015. According to writer Peter Schweitzer, both Hunter and his business partner were named to Burisma’s board in the spring of 2014 as well. Hunter was tasked with overseeing Burisma’s legal team."

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

I am sure it was a complete coincidence that a notoriously criminal Ukrainian Energy company sought out a young U.S. Lawyer who had been kicked out of the U.S. military for drug use. I can see it now - them thinking to themselves, 'No one could legally represent our Ukrainian Energy Company than a disgraced, young U.S. lawyer who was booted from the military.'

I am sure the fact that his father was the U.S. V.P. or that Joe had recently been made Barry's 'Point Man' on Ukraine played no part in Hunter Biden not only being hired on by the company as a lawyer but also being appointed to the company's Board...despite not knowing anything about the energy business.

:rolleyes:

can you put an actual link between this and it being for his son?and from what i'm learning, our gov holding money to get what we want isn't anything new. looking back, that's very true.
If it is nothing new, then why are snowflakes / Democrats having a cow over Trump being accused of doing what Joe bragged about doing?

"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time"
-- Joe Biden

I'm all for investigating hunter, but done in the LEGAL manner.... DOJ decides it needs investigating, it turns it over to the FBI Anti Foreign Corruption unit to investigate

this CORRUPT president's actions, using his personal lawyer to investigate, and urging the Ukraine President to assist Giuliani in his investigation 8 times in his conversation with the Ukraine President, while holding back the funds that congress had appropriated to the Ukraine for their national defense against Russia until 2 days after the president found out there was a whistle blower, is the definition of CORRUPTION, and needs to be investigated...

coupled with breaking the law that states congress SHALL receive a copy of the whistleblower IG Report within 7 days, and not giving it to them... has made the alleged impropriety look even worse.

if he has nothing to hide, which it's possible that he does not, then he should allow congress intel heads, get the IG Report.

Also, the IG verified the whistleblower's 2nd hand complaint with first hand accounts of what happened, he DID NOT simply take the whistleblower's word for it....

the IG designated the complaint as CREDIBLE and URGENT.....

this is Trump's picked IG.

"in an entirely different case, uncovered financial records showing just how much Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s company received from Burisma while Joe Biden acted as Obama’s point man on Ukraine.

Between April 2014 and October 2015, more than $3 million was paid out of Burisma accounts to an account linked to Biden’s and Archer’s Rosemont Seneca firm. The bank records show that, on most months when Burisma money flowed, two wire transfers of $83,333.33 each were sent to the Rosemont Seneca–connected account on the same day. The same Rosemont Seneca–linked account typically then would pay Hunter Biden one or more payments ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 each."

All-in-all, there is more than enough to justify investigating both Hunter and Joe Biden. If a Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda-filled document delivered to / sold to Hillary Clinton by a Trump-hating foreign spy can be the majority foundation for a 3+-year Democrat Special Counsel-led Investigation then the facts / evidence surrounding Hunter Biden's connection to the criminal Ukraine Energy company and Biden's admitted pressuring of the Ukraine government is more than enough to warrant an investigation.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

I'm all for investigating hunter, but done in the LEGAL manner....
...unlike what Obama and Democrats did / have done for 3+ years and are trying to do again, started with another leak...

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"Rather than allowing Democrats to attack President Trump and the acting DNI Chief, who are both acting within their constitutional authority, let’s look at the real Ukrainian scandal. At the very least, Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden acted unethically. At worst, Biden acted corruptly and Hunter may have violated the law.

Running out of reasons to investigate Trump, Democrats are trying to turn this complaint from an Obama administration holdover into a second Russia collusion case."

:clap: I could not agree more.....

I see you ate up the CNN alternative facts that were proved incorrect.. Enjoy your crap sandwich...
it was not proved incorrect...

I think I read the corrupt prosecutor escaped to Russia for protection, I wouldn't believe one iota of his Russian propaganda.... and you shouldn't either.

I think I read ....
Three words that often precede something a snowflake made up and will NOT be supported by any link...especially when they throw out more 'Russia' bullshit.

:p

The problem for democrats is that they are still using the tired political playbook that expired in the 70's as if Cronkite and Dan Rather were the only sources of information available to the public. At one time the lame accusations against the President might have resonated but those days are long gone. Democrats are like Wiley Coyote who thinks he has caught the Roadrunner (Trump) just before he falls off a cliff.

Forum List

Back