Border Crisis: Texas Border Town Residents Are Arming Up

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
This definitely will not end well for the illegals being imported by Biden-Harris. With more reports coming out of illegals taking over entire buildings, it's inevitable that people will choose their safety over the life of illegals who present a threat. Eventually, it will interesting to see if Texas law enforcement will back away from arrest of homeowners, US citizens who exercise their right of self defense.

Del Rio, Texas, is a small border town, the county seat of Val Verde County, with about 35,000 residents. It's also right on the border with Mexico; the border that the Biden-Harris administration claims to be under control, while Kamala Harris herself claims she will get it under control.

How out of control that border is may be evidenced by one thing: The residents of Del Rio are arming themselves in increasing numbers. That's good for local gun shop owner Gary Humphreys but for all the wrong reasons.

This definitely will not end well for the illegals being imported by Biden-Harris. With more reports coming out of illegals taking over entire buildings, it's inevitable that people will choose their safety over the life of illegals who present a threat. Eventually, it will interesting to see if Texas law enforcement will back away from arrest of homeowners, US citizens who exercise their right of self defense.

Del Rio, Texas, is a small border town, the county seat of Val Verde County, with about 35,000 residents. It's also right on the border with Mexico; the border that the Biden-Harris administration claims to be under control, while Kamala Harris herself claims she will get it under control.

How out of control that border is may be evidenced by one thing: The residents of Del Rio are arming themselves in increasing numbers. That's good for local gun shop owner Gary Humphreys but for all the wrong reasons.

Could it be that those that never owned guns are buying them now just to protect themselves from the gun crazies? Break the AR Cult like we did here.

The immigrant labour is needed and if they're stopped from coming, America's economy won't surviive.

The Dem party is going big on promoting unions and good paying jobs but they have to know that the trend must be the opposite if America expects to survive the Asian competition!

You're completely befuddled. Not a single mention of AR's in the linked article. You should exit the frantic AR Cult. It's clear why US citizens are arming themselves.

I am armed because of my closest neighbor who has already told me that if the call comes in, I am the first to die. What that has caused is if I see him in his yard with a gun, I take him out because of his threat. And no court in this state will convict me. BTW, he's a convicted felon Pedophile who has tried to get another neighbor riled up enough to try and get me into a fight with him. I don't fight drunks. And, after a short allocation, he goes up the street and finds a kid half his size and beats the crap out of him. They surround his home and took him away at gun point (LEs with Rifles) and he has recently bonded out awaiting a court date. He's about 6'1 and 220 lbs. A big boy. While I am a svelte 5'10" 280 lbs. He tried to use his size to intimidate me and I laughed at him. Not in this friggin lifetime. I am retired Military and no one intimidates me on anything. He's a friggin coward who only goes through with little guys that don't have the ability to defend themselves.

I am armed because of my closest neighbor who has already told me that if the call comes in, I am the first to die. What that has caused is if I see him in his yard with a gun, I take him out because of his threat. And no court in this state will convict me. BTW, he's a convicted felon Pedophile who has tried to get another neighbor riled up enough to try and get me into a fight with him. I don't fight drunks. And, after a short allocation, he goes up the street and finds a kid half his size and beats the crap out of him. They surround his home and took him away at gun point (LEs with Rifles) and he has recently bonded out awaiting a court date. He's about 6'1 and 220 lbs. A big boy. While I am a svelte 5'10" 280 lbs. He tried to use his size to intimidate me and I laughed at him. Not in this friggin lifetime. I am retired Military and no one intimidates me on anything. He's a friggin coward who only goes through with little guys that don't have the ability to defend themselves.
I have no reason to blindly accept any of the above as true.

The immigrant labour is needed and if they're stopped from coming, America's economy won't surviive.

The Dem party is going big on promoting unions and good paying jobs but they have to know that the trend must be the opposite if America expects to survive the Asian competition!
BS

Copying China's policy of building affordable housing is much cheaper than building prisons. Will this stubbornness lead to American teens being found dead, lying on the floor with their AR's, and with a .38 bullet in their head?
You want to give illegal fentanyl drug dealers a home?.....
then what?... a new car?... who are you?... Oprah?.....

Just remember every city is now a border city, with Joe Bribem, flying the horde of diseased illegals where ever they want to go.

Aww gee. I hurt your feelings. That tirade you wrote earlier was a waste of your time. Did you really expect others to accept it as true?

Well, it brought your cowardly butt out and you did care. My mission is done here.

Forum List

Back