🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boris: "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?"

Do you have a link that confirms your assertion that refugees are stabbing Londoners for not abiding by sharia law ?
Because it sounds like bullshit to those of us who live here.

If you lived in London, England you wouldn't need a link....more likely in some crappy little studio apt in Des Moines.

Do you have a link that confirms your assertion that refugees are stabbing Londoners for not abiding by sharia law ?

If you lived in London, England you wouldn't need a link....more likely in some crappy little studio apt in Des Moines.

So you live in some crappy little studio apartment in Des Moines? That's evident since you have no idea of what goes on in London, or any other city in the UK

So you live in some crappy little studio apartment in Des Moines? That's evident since you have no idea of what goes on in London, or any other city in the UK

No I live in the Arcadia section of Phoenix and know how to read, ya jihadist-loving, rotten-toothed creep.

No I live in the Arcadia section of Phoenix and know how to read, ya jihadist-loving, rotten-toothed creep.
Reading is one thing, but clearly you are unable to comprehend the meanings of the words you read.

It was a mistake for Britain to fight Hitler.

They're so busy demonstrating they want to be ruled from abroad.

Think of the lives lost because of their stupid and very temporary resistance.

Why our own Tainted Tommy might be The EU's Gauleiter Britannica had his forebears simply rolled over.

I thought you might be able to back up your shit. Ha !! Only joking. Thick fuckers never back up anything with a fact.

Why our own Tainted Tommy might be The EU's Gauleiter Britannica had his forebears simply rolled over.
Yes we should have just rolled over and let Hitler conquer Europe and the USSR, link up with Japan...maybe the first city ever to be nuked would have been Washington DC, not Hiroshima?

Yes we should have just rolled over and let Hitler conquer Europe and the USSR, link up with Japan...maybe the first city ever to be nuked would have been Washington DC, not Hiroshima?

Remember, Hitler did his thing in the 1940s when there were real Americans with actual balls. He would definitely have taken over all of Europe and the japs would have had Korea (there was no north/south divide then though that may shock you. China? perhaps. But America and Americans would have kept him at bay. Perhaps even have worked out mutually beneficial trade agreements.

However these days with girly-men like yourself and neutered males dominated by politically correct poufters.....yes, these days you'd be right. And America would deserve it.

Forum List

Back