Born a Homo? Part II.

OCA said:
Nobody appointed me dipshit, I unlike you seem to posess common sense which tells me thou shalt not fuck buddy in the ass.

BTW don't cockroaches like to live in dirty,filthy and dark areas such as the asshole of a queer? :whip:

Its funny how people who support the social downfall of America like to try and turn the tables the only way they know how to which is to try and demean the opponent, its sad but laughable at the same time. Keep trying twinkle toes, your just the latest in a long line of people who've come up against me on this subject and had their ass handed to them.I look forward to your next mad scramble for a straw.

It is funny how stupid people, when they have lost an argument, still claim victory! :laugh:

OCA said:
Nobody appointed me dipshit, I unlike you seem to posess common sense which tells me thou shalt not fuck buddy in the ass.

BTW don't cockroaches like to live in dirty,filthy and dark areas such as the asshole of a queer? :whip:

I was calling you a cockroach stupid! When did you move in?

OCA said:
Its funny how people who support the social downfall of America like to try and turn the tables the only way they know how to which is to try and demean the opponent, its sad but laughable at the same time. Keep trying twinkle toes, your just the latest in a long line of people who've come up against me on this subject and had their ass handed to them.I look forward to your next mad scramble for a straw.

You couldn't recognize common sense if it looked like your momma and plopped down in your lap. Your "Is so", "Is not", and "Nyah Nyah" arguments are juvenile and unintelligent. Someone so delusional that he believes he has won an argument in this manner can't be taken seriously. You make it too easy!

-Cp said:
It's not so much their gross choices that bother me, it's them seeking to destroy the sanctity of marriage and wanting special rights... It also bothers me that so many people try and spread the myth that people are born homo, which takes away the personal responsability of the situation...

Cp, I was quite struck by your above mentioned comments. I do not remember when I decided to be straight, do you? I mean, it is certainly not a conscious decision. Maybe you woke up one morning and decided that you would live the rest of your life as a heterosexual, but I know I sure did not. And I know for a fact that homosexual people did not "decide" that they would become gay. Why would they? If life is so much easier as a straight member of society, why would they willingly decide to become a target of social hate and blind prejudice? Sexuality and sexual orientation is not a myth, not matter what side you are batting for. Love and the intimate connection between two people is something that supersedes social stigma.

Why should two people who love each other and want to commit to each other be denied such a basic right? Their sexual orientation will not be a detriment to society. On the contrary, I feel that it is healthy for our society to be "open". A committed relationship between two men who decide to raise a child in a stable, loving home is, I feel, much more acceptable than a child raised by heterosexual parents who neglect and abuse a child. We have no laws to regulate bad "straight" people getting married. Why should we have laws against gay people? They are people too, and deserve all rights.

As for your comment on personal responsibility, well, we all have personal responsibility. We have a responsibility to up hold social rights and justices. We live in a democracy that is built on a constitutional foundation of rights and freedoms. Why have we decided to make gay marriage and homosexuality such a controversy? By denying people the basic right of marriage we are setting ourselves back decades of social progression.

Intrepid said:
Cp, I was quite struck by your above mentioned comments. I do not remember when I decided to be straight, do you? I mean, it is certainly not a conscious decision. Maybe you woke up one morning and decided that you would live the rest of your life as a heterosexual, but I know I sure did not. And I know for a fact that homosexual people did not "decide" that they would become gay. Why would they? If life is so much easier as a straight member of society, why would they willingly decide to become a target of social hate and blind prejudice? Sexuality and sexual orientation is not a myth, not matter what side you are batting for. Love and the intimate connection between two people is something that supersedes social stigma.

Why should two people who love each other and want to commit to each other be denied such a basic right? Their sexual orientation will not be a detriment to society. On the contrary, I feel that it is healthy for our society to be "open". A committed relationship between two men who decide to raise a child in a stable, loving home is, I feel, much more acceptable than a child raised by heterosexual parents who neglect and abuse a child. We have no laws to regulate bad "straight" people getting married. Why should we have laws against gay people? They are people too, and deserve all rights.

As for your comment on personal responsibility, well, we all have personal responsibility. We have a responsibility to up hold social rights and justices. We live in a democracy that is built on a constitutional foundation of rights and freedoms. Why have we decided to make gay marriage and homosexuality such a controversy? By denying people the basic right of marriage we are setting ourselves back decades of social progression.

:clap1:

Welcome aboard!

Intrepid said:

Intrepid, the reason you didn't wake up and realize that you wanted to be heterosexual is because that is natural for human beings.

And nobody is being denied their rights. Every man in America has the right to marry any willing woman in America, and vice versa. But the vast majority of Americans are not willing to change the definition of marriage to fit someone's willful behavior outside of the scope of marriage. Want to practice homosexuality? Great. But it's not a marriage, and never will be. Marriage, from the beginnings of society, have always been between one man and one woman.

gop_jeff said:
Intrepid, the reason you didn't wake up and realize that you wanted to be heterosexual is because that is natural for human beings.

And nobody is being denied their rights. Every man in America has the right to marry any willing woman in America, and vice versa. But the vast majority of Americans are not willing to change the definition of marriage to fit someone's willful behavior outside of the scope of marriage. Want to practice homosexuality? Great. But it's not a marriage, and never will be. Marriage, from the beginnings of society, have always been between one man and one woman.

As I've said before, "marriage" as you are using the term is a religious institution. As such, it should not even be recognized by the state. If a particular religion does not want to allow gay marriages, that should be their right. However the government should recognize the contract, which has commonly become referred to as a "civil union", which underlies all marriages, and this contract should be available to any pair of adults who wish to engage in it. All the legal aspects should be included.

Wade.

gop_jeff said:

There are now and there have always been societies that practice polygamy. You can say that marriage, within Christianity from its very beginning, has been between one man and one woman. You can't apply that to all humanity.

MissileMan said:
There are now and there have always been societies that practice polygamy. You can say that marriage, within Christianity from its very beginning, has been between one man and one woman. You can't apply that to all humanity.

You cannot, many men in the Bible were married to multiple partners. There is nothing in the Bible speaking against that.

no1tovote4 said:
You cannot, many men in the Bible were married to multiple partners. There is nothing in the Bible speaking against that.

Point of Order - Old Jewish law/practice permitted multiple wives...since Christianity came on the scene, one man-one woman has been the order of business.

-=d=- said:
Point of Order - Old Jewish law/practice permitted multiple wives...since Christianity came on the scene, one man-one woman has been the order of business.

According to Timothy it was proscribed for the leaders of the church to marry one woman only, but it does not say that it was denied to the rest of the congregation:

1 Timothy 3: 1 - 16

1 This saying is trustworthy: "If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble work." 2 An overseer, therefore, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, sensible, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher, 3 not addicted to wine, not a bully but gentle, not quarrelsome, not greedy-- 4 one who manages his own household competently, having his children under control with all dignity. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of God's church?) 6 He must not be a new convert, or he might become conceited and fall into the condemnation of the Devil. 7 Furthermore, he must have a good reputation among outsiders, so that he does not fall into disgrace and the Devil's trap.

8 Deacons, likewise, should be worthy of respect, not hypocritical, not drinking a lot of wine, not greedy for money, 9 holding the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 And they must also be tested first; if they prove blameless, then they can serve as deacons. 11 Wives, too, must be worthy of respect, not slanderers, self-controlled, faithful in everything. 12 Deacons must be husbands of one wife, managing their children and their own households competently. 13 For those who have served well as deacons acquire a good standing for themselves, and great boldness in the faith that is in Christ Jesus.

14 I write these things to you, hoping to come to you soon. 15 But if I should be delayed, I have written so that you will know how people ought to act in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth. 16 And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

no1tovote4 said:
According to Timothy it was proscribed for the leaders of the church to marry one woman only, but it does not say that it was denied to the rest of the congregation:

1 Timothy 3: 1 - 16

1 This saying is trustworthy: "If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble work." 2 An overseer, therefore, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, sensible, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher, 3 not addicted to wine, not a bully but gentle, not quarrelsome, not greedy-- 4 one who manages his own household competently, having his children under control with all dignity. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of God's church?) 6 He must not be a new convert, or he might become conceited and fall into the condemnation of the Devil. 7 Furthermore, he must have a good reputation among outsiders, so that he does not fall into disgrace and the Devil's trap.

8 Deacons, likewise, should be worthy of respect, not hypocritical, not drinking a lot of wine, not greedy for money, 9 holding the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 And they must also be tested first; if they prove blameless, then they can serve as deacons. 11 Wives, too, must be worthy of respect, not slanderers, self-controlled, faithful in everything. 12 Deacons must be husbands of one wife, managing their children and their own households competently. 13 For those who have served well as deacons acquire a good standing for themselves, and great boldness in the faith that is in Christ Jesus.

14 I write these things to you, hoping to come to you soon. 15 But if I should be delayed, I have written so that you will know how people ought to act in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth. 16 And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Right - But until and after this was written, Christianity didn't exist...MOST Of the bible is jewish history/law/etc...Christianity only grew from the Bible upon the teaching of Christ, Paul, and a few others.

-=d=- said:
Right - But until and after this was written, Christianity didn't exist...MOST Of the bible is jewish history/law/etc...Christianity only grew from the Bible upon the teaching of Christ, Paul, and a few others.

Religiously mandated does not equal "natural" anyway. So what' your point? Aren't we talking about things being natural on this thread?

wade said:
I disagree. You are afraid of gay's because either you have gay tendancies yourself or are afraid someone in your family will. Otherwise you would not care what other people do.

LMFAO! We are back to the tendencies thing, oh man lol! Psychobabble. So if i'm against stealing its because i'm afraid I might be a thief? Man this is great, thanks for the laughs and keep up the good work people!

wade said:
It is funny how stupid people, when they have lost an argument, still claim victory! :laugh:

I'm sorry when did you prove that homosexual was normal and natural? I must've missed it, could you please direct me to that post?

Until such irrefuteable fact and proof of this is given homosexuality will by default be considered a lifestyle choice, a very dangerous and vile lifestyle choice. Sorry in America we don't condone such things, I reference the vote by the good people from the great state of Missouri.

MissileMan said:
I was calling you a cockroach stupid! When did you move in?

You couldn't recognize common sense if it looked like your momma and plopped down in your lap. Your "Is so", "Is not", and "Nyah Nyah" arguments are juvenile and unintelligent. Someone so delusional that he believes he has won an argument in this manner can't be taken seriously. You make it too easy!

Lol did you also prove that homosexuality is normal and natural? Its gonna suck coming down on the wrong side of this issue. reconsider before its too late, use your head and think about it awhile, use intelligence like me and not emotions. Its ok not to be pc........

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
OCA said:
Lol did you also prove that homosexuality is normal and natural? Its gonna suck coming down on the wrong side of this issue. reconsider before its too late, use your head and think about it awhile, use intelligence like me and not emotions. Its ok not to be pc........

It's not normal, it's statistically more rare, like being left handed. And it is natural, see my previous links.

OCA said:

No more or less than you have proven the opposite. And why should I be worried about which side I am arguing for? And I am definitely not PC... I call spades spades.

Your belief that homosexuality is a choice is not proof. Your belief that homosexuality is wrong is not proof. You seem to have a problem separating knowledge from belief. :cuckoo:

wade said:
I disagree. You are afraid of gay's because either you have gay tendancies yourself or are afraid someone in your family will. Otherwise you would not care what other people do.

This is the most laughable thing I've read coming from the board troll!

Is someone afraid of becoming a smoker if they think smoking is disgusting?
Is someone afraid of becoming a pedophile if they despise pedophiles?
Is the reason are society doesn't care for murderers because we're afraid we might end up as one?

Do we not care for internet trolls because we're afraid we may end up becoming nitwits with retarded arguments?

The oldest and lamest argument doesn't help your lame cause.

Forum List

Back