Boston black cops can't pass written test ... so they get "interviews" instead.

Medical malpractice is at an all time high in America WITH THE PASSING of laws limiting doctor's negligence and making it much harder to sue them everywhere.
Why?
Too much classroom rote instruction and not enough hands on experience.
Why is that is hard to understand?
Experience in the field is the best indicator.
And testing also. Am not against it but tests ALONE are not the best indicator.
Look at the military. They DO NOT have these problems.
Plenty of minorirites promoted there.
Why is that?

Medical malpractice is at an all time high in America WITH THE PASSING of laws limiting doctor's negligence and making it much harder to sue them everywhere.
Why?

Nope. I don't see any evidence that doctors are less experienced today than in the past. In fact, with the increase in specialization, I'd say they're more experienced in narrower fields. I'm also not aware of these laws you speak of which limit doctor liability.

Liability suits are increasing because doctors can do more. E.g. 20 years ago, there wouldn't be lawsuits over biologic drugs because those drugs didn't exist. Also, America continues to grow into nation of children who get to blame "experts" for everything.

Why?

Nope. I don't see any evidence that doctors are less experienced today than in the past. In fact, with the increase in specialization, I'd say they're more experienced in narrower fields. I'm also not aware of these laws you speak of which limit doctor liability.

Liability suits are increasing because doctors can do more. E.g. 20 years ago, there wouldn't be lawsuits over biologic drugs because those drugs didn't exist. Also, America continues to grow into nation of children who get to blame "experts" for everything.

"Liability suits are increasing because doctors can do more"
And are fucking it up on the innocent while they are learning to do more.
Lack of experience and the public are the guinea pigs.

But they were hell on those standardized tests.

You were bitching about how tests, ones that you claim to create, weed out the good officers and promote bad ones. Which is exactly what I would expect a failure to do. That, and throw out wild claims of fabulous success on a message board.

These are not MENSA tests. Some basic reading, math, and logic skills that an above average 7th grader could accomplish. If you haven't the mental capacity to pass such simple tests you shouldnt be entrusted with a badge and a gun.

These are promotional tests. You are right, not MENSA.
Long after these officers were issued a badge and a gun.
One has to pass The Police Academy before they are isued their badge and gun.
I am working a case now with a detective with every degree known and every CFE, PSI and a zillion of certifications after her name. Passed every test there is flying colors and she is dumb as a box of rocks.
Law enforcement like everything else these days is full of folks educated far beyond their intelligence.
Funny you mention MENSA. Lawyer I work for who is a prick is a MENSA member as he displays the MENSA monthly magazines in his reception area on the coffee table.
First case I ever worked for him I interviewed numerous witnesses. He had me subpoena all of them. "Don't you want to depose them before trial" I asked him as NO lawyer worth a damn thing EVER puts up a witness on the witness stand or asks a question to any witness without knowing what they are going to say ahead of time. "I will just interview them in the hall before trial" was his answer. And of course it backfired on his ass.
These tests are already so politically correct manipulated for multiple choice questions it is pathetic.
I favor a stand up and answer this question in person test.
"How would you react to this situation" is 95% of police work.
That does not involve any mulitple test question as there could be different answers to that question ALL correct.

Sounds like you don't think black people can take written tests, and so must be accommodated. Interesting, Walter Mitty.

Why?

Are you also a doctor, Sherlock jones?

Never been in law enforcement PHO-NY.
I have over 5000 files of cases I investigated over the last 30 years, assisted in the writing of the current Georgia Private Detective Agency License examination with The Georgia Secretary of State Professional Licensing Boards a few years ago and sit on a few Boards in other industries. I workk with law enforcement almost daily in my work as a consultant to many industries and law firms.
Please tell us YOUR EXPERIENCE on this subject matter. I bet it is NOTHING.Your milk is so weak you can not back up anything you say.
I can and you know it as I am willing to at any time.
Or are you saving all that hot air for your inflatable date tonight?

I served as police chief in over 40 major municipalities. I singlehandeldy solved 300 murder cases, and I know who killed JFK.. We can all make shit up.

You regularly make shit up. We know that as fact.
I bet you 100K that I can back up EVERYTHING I have stated.
And you know it is true because you are so weak and feeble you will not take the bet.
How does it feel to be A PHONY?
So how about it PHONY? Are you in or not?
Thought so.
Next time when you cross the lines be prepared.

Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the pads. 4TH STRING D TO GROUP.

I raise your bet to 200,000$. And I further challenge you to prove I have not served as police chief in over 40 major municipalities. Are you in or not, Sherlock?

These are not MENSA tests. Some basic reading, math, and logic skills that an above average 7th grader could accomplish. If you haven't the mental capacity to pass such simple tests you shouldnt be entrusted with a badge and a gun.

I am working a case now with a detective with every degree known and every CFE, PSI and a zillion of certifications after her name. Passed every test there is flying colors and she is dumb as a box of rocks.
Law enforcement like everything else these days is full of folks educated far beyond their intelligence.
Funny you mention MENSA. Lawyer I work for who is a prick is a MENSA member as he displays the MENSA monthly magazines in his reception area on the coffee table.
First case I ever worked for him I interviewed numerous witnesses. He had me subpoena all of them. "Don't you want to depose them before trial" I asked him as NO lawyer worth a damn thing EVER puts up a witness on the witness stand or asks a question to any witness without knowing what they are going to say ahead of time. "I will just interview them in the hall before trial" was his answer. And of course it backfired on his ass.
These tests are already so politically correct manipulated for multiple choice questions it is pathetic.
That does not involve any mulitple test question as there could be different answers to that question ALL correct.

Sounds like you don't think black people can take written tests, and so must be accommodated. Interesting, Walter Mitty.

You are real good at distorting other folks' opinions with your "sounds like" false assumptions but a difficult time forming a sentence much less your own opinion.
I do litigation work primarily. What you always do is distort/slant/twist and manipulate what others state because you have a complete lack of confidence in what your case is.

I served as police chief in over 40 major municipalities. I singlehandeldy solved 300 murder cases, and I know who killed JFK.. We can all make shit up.

And you know it is true because you are so weak and feeble you will not take the bet.
Thought so.

Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the pads. 4TH STRING D TO GROUP.

I raise your bet to 200,000$. And I further challenge you to prove I have not served as police chief in over 40 major municipalities. Are you in or not, Sherlock?

You are once again making shit up.
Do not have to prove you were or were not police chief anywhere.
Never said you weren't but you now admit you are a liar and bull shitter.
All I have to prove is what YOU CLAIMED I LIED ABOUT.
You claimed what I stated was false.
I stated it all was true.
Tell you what PHO-NY.
We can pick someone here and they can go to The Georgia Secretary of States' Professional Examining Board website and comfirm my Private Detective License from 1982
They passed the law in '82 that we had to be licensed. I was grandfathered in as I have been doing this since 1979.
Governor Perdue named myself and 4 others to re-write The Private Detective Agency License examination test during his last administration.
That is all fact. Undisputed. You claimed I am a liar about that. All of that you claimed I was a liar.
Now all you can do is as YOU ALWAYS do, change the subject, twist, slant, distort, sidestep and BS.
Thanks for the 4th white towel.
Next time send red and black with a Bull DAWG logo on it.

Why would I ever want to answer your questions?
All you do is call me a liar and other childish names.
But I will as this is getting better and better!
Dad was a doctor, my uncle was a doctor, 2 cousins are doctors and I have had numerous doctors as clients for over 30 years.
I quit doing domestic work many years ago but one of my good friends is a doctor. I saved him having to pay $10K a month PER YEAR in permanent alimony years ago and now get free doctor visits for life with him.
And I have worked on many a med/mal case over the years.
But you do not believe any of it so it does not really matter anyway.
Yes, I AM the most interesting man in the WORLD.
And all of this is AFTER the days between the lines.

You are real good at distorting other folks' opinions with your "sounds like" false assumptions but a difficult time forming a sentence much less your own opinion.
I do litigation work primarily. What you always do is distort/slant/twist and manipulate what others state because you have a complete lack of confidence in what your case is.

Wow. That first sentence was a doozy. A fantastic example of a run on sentence. You should thinking about teaching English, Sherlock.

Thought so.

Tell you what PHO-NY.
We can pick someone here and they can go to The Georgia Secretary of States' Professional Examining Board website and comfirm my Private Detective License from 1982
They passed the law in '82 that we had to be licensed. I was grandfathered in as I have been doing this since 1979.
Governor Perdue named myself and 4 others to re-write The Private Detective Agency License examination test during his last administration.
That is all fact. Undisputed. You claimed I am a liar about that. All of that you claimed I was a liar.
Now all you can do is as YOU ALWAYS do, change the subject, twist, slant, distort, sidestep and BS.

I changed your bet, bitchtits. Upped the ante and added another bet.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound with your claims, Sherlock? Are you aware that I could claim to be the fastest man on earth, and that my name is usain bolt? And that my identity still could not be determined? Fuck, man, for running the worlds most successful detective agency, you are a true retard. And a racist one at that. Take my bet or admit that you are a liar and a homo. Until then, I will continue to scorn you with abandon.

Dad was a doctor, my uncle was a doctor, 2 cousins are doctors and I have had numerous doctors as clients for over 30 years.
I quit doing domestic work many years ago but one of my good friends is a doctor. I saved him having to pay $10K a month PER YEAR in permanent alimony years ago and now get free doctor visits for life with him.

You are the most interesting man in the world. And spend Hours on this message board prattling and gibbering like a mongoloid. I have heard it all.:eusa_hand: Also, I don't believe I have ever called you a liar. Your statement that I have makes you a........ You figure it out, mike hammer.

Last edited:
Why?
Why is that?

So now shooting a gun is the same as brain surgery!!!! Get your butt outta your head.

Wow. That first sentence was a doozy. A fantastic example of a run on sentence. You should thinking about teaching English, Sherlock.

"You should thinking about teaching English"
Great sentence structure there for sure.

Why?
Why is that?

So now shooting a gun is the same as brain surgery!!!! Get your butt outta your head.

95% of officers in the military have college degrees. Many have Masters and Doctorates.
A lot more than "shooting a gun".
Are you really that ignorant? Most in the military rarely ever see a gun.

You are the most interesting man in the world. And spend Hours on this message board prattling and gibbering like a mongoloid. I have heard it all.:eusa_hand: Also, I don't believe I have ever called you a liar. Your statement that I have makes you a........ You figure it out, mike hammer.

I used to spend a few hours every week "gibbering like a mongoloid".
I could back it up then also.
:lol::lol::lol:
Going up against defenseless folk is a favorite past time of mine since grade school.

Tell you what PHO-NY.

I changed your bet, bitchtits. Upped the ante and added another bet.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound with your claims, Sherlock? Are you aware that I could claim to be the fastest man on earth, and that my name is usain bolt? And that my identity still could not be determined? Fuck, man, for running the worlds most successful detective agency, you are a true retard. And a racist one at that. Take my bet or admit that you are a liar and a homo. Until then, I will continue to scorn you with abandon.

Homo? :lol::lol:
That is a new one. Married for 36 years tomorrow, 3 kids.
I was doing co-eds in the back seat of Fords before you were born.
Go ahead and scorn away! I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead.
They are not claims as I am not a PHONY like you.

"You should thinking about teaching English"
Great sentence structure there for sure.

I was hoping you could teaching me, Sherlock.

Forum List

Back