Boston Judge Unblocks Trump Travel Ban, Asks "Where Does It Say Muslim Countries?"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
That is a huge development, because Boston is the liberal center of the most blue state in the country. .... :cool:

So it will be filed elsewhere. No biggie.

It's over. You lose. In 90 days we'll either have the tools to vet refugees properly, or the ban will be extended. Either way, the safety of American citizens came first...which should always be the foremost concern of an American government.

And as has become a recurring theme, liberals sided against Americans.

Hey, Giuliani in an interview even said that Trump was looking for a legal way to enforce a ban on Muslims, so they got together and decided that instead of calling it a Muslim ban, they would call it a ban on dangerous countries (even though Trump was originally looking for a Muslim ban).

Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’

This link is a video of him saying it.

Trump says the media is wrong about the Muslim ban. One of his closest advisers says that's exactly what it is

Here's even more links about the story.

Giuliani: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

Rudy Giuliani says Donald Trump wanted a Muslin ban | Daily Mail Online

And, I gave you all these links so that you won't claim it's fake news. One of the reasons why I provided the video link so you could hear him say it.

So it will be filed elsewhere. No biggie.

It's over. You lose. In 90 days we'll either have the tools to vet refugees properly, or the ban will be extended. Either way, the safety of American citizens came first...which should always be the foremost concern of an American government. And as has become a recurring theme, liberals sided against Americans.
Nope, not in the slightest. The far misguided loonies of the dipsy right hate the Constitution.

Hey, Giuliani in an interview even said that Trump was looking for a legal way to enforce a ban on Muslims, so they got together and decided that instead of calling it a Muslim ban, they would call it a ban on dangerous countries (even though Trump was originally looking for a Muslim ban).

Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’

Trump says the media is wrong about the Muslim ban. One of his closest advisers says that's exactly what it is

And, I gave you all these links so that you won't claim it's fake news. One of the reasons why I provided the video link so you could hear him say it.

Hey...moron.....can you please tell us how it is a muslim ban when it only covers 7 countries? There are 50 muslim countries in the world and the list of 43 muslim countries not on the list have the largest muslim populations in the world.....

So....7 countries under the 90 day, temporary freeze........how is a 90 day freeze a ban? And 7 out of 50 muslim countries...can you count that high or do you need help?

There was no "Muslim ban." It is time for the left to stop lying about this issue.

Biker? What are the top five countries with the largest populations of Muslims?

Boston Judge Unblocks Trump Travel Ban, Asks "Where Does It Say Muslim Countries?"
Thus demonstrating there are retards in every profession.

I guess it's just a fantastic coincidence the guy who opened his campaign by calling for a Muslim ban just happened to enact a Muslim ban which only includes Muslim countries.

I guess it's just a fantastic coincidence the guy who opened his campaign by calling for a Muslim ban just happened to enact a Muslim ban which only includes Muslim countries.
Link to Muslim ban?

Doesn't matter, it's what Giuliani said. He said that Trump came to him and asked him how to legally do a Muslim ban, and the solution they came up with was to call it a terrorist ban, even though Trump originally said Muslim ban and wanted to know how to do it.

Link to Muslim ban?
It doesn't say "Muslim ban" because of that nasty inconvenience for Trump in the First Amendment, but everyone, even a retard judge and a retard like you, knows what it is.

Link to Muslim ban?

In post number 6, I have several links about an interview done by Giuliani where he states that Trump came to him and asked how to legally do a Muslim ban, so they came up with the terrorist idea. One of the links is to a video where you can actually watch and hear him laugh about how they came up with the idea.

Doesn't matter, it's what Giuliani said. He said that Trump came to him and asked him how to legally do a Muslim ban, and the solution they came up with was to call it a terrorist ban, even though Trump originally said Muslim ban and wanted to know how to do it.

Okay, if that is true...if one wished to legally ban Muslims, wouldn't it be a given that they would write an order that included at least ONE of the most Muslim populated countries? Logic would dictate that, would it not?

Forum List

Back