Boston Marathon Bombing

and obama vows to bring the full force of the justice dept down on them. I bet that scares the shit out of them.

Right, obozo, take them into a court, give them free lawyers and a forum to spout their anti american bullshit.

Its an act of war, asshole.

really ? so whos woman and children should we shock and awe for this one ?

and obama vows to bring the full force of the justice dept down on them. I bet that scares the shit out of them.

Right, obozo, take them into a court, give them free lawyers and a forum to spout their anti american bullshit.

It's an act of war? And you know this how?

IEDs are a standard murder weapon of islamic terrorists. This is just like attacks in israel, spain, london, bali, iraq, afghanistan, and saudi arabia.

If its a McVeigh type guy, I will be very surprised and will admit that I was wrong.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

unfortunately the same kind that shoots up a school or a theater. and that is why we need to start focusing on them and not their chosen vehicles of terror. We have a real problem in America and it isn't a gun or a knife or a bomb. and that problem is what needs 100% of our attention. its time to put the agendas aside and step up to the plate

really ? so whos woman and children should we shock and awe for this one ?

I did not say anything like that, stop putting word in my mouth. an eye for an eye never accomplishes anything.

We need to find the murderers and send them to their maker.

If he invades the wrong country and starts a war with them, then you have a point. Until then, and I mean this, shut the fuck up.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

unfortunately the same kind that shoots up a school or a theater. and that is why we need to start focusing on them and not their chosen vehicles of terror. We have a real problem in America and it isn't a gun or a knife or a bomb. and that problem is what needs 100% of our attention. its time to put the agendas aside and step up to the plate

apples and oranges. islamic terrorists are not the same as mentally ill mass shooters.

But your point is still valid, we are not attacking the problem in either case

Aren't we still waiting for all that justice to be brought to Nidal Hassan?

Here is a pic of the little 8 year old who died. I think the very long hair and the name "Joe" on the tee is what is confusing everyone re the 8 year old's gender.

0c2a8626a62e11e2bcaf22000a1fbcb3_7.jpg

If he invades the wrong country and starts a war with them, then you have a point. Until then, and I mean this, shut the fuck up.

You are not enough of a man to tell me to shut the fuck up. I will voice my opinions and counter yours as often as I choose.

for the record, I have always said that going into Iraq was a huge mistake and Bush has the blood of those americans killed there on his hands just like Kennedy and Johnson have the blood of 58,000 killed in viet nam on theirs.

Aren't we still waiting for all that justice to be brought to Nidal Hassan?

but don't you understand, that was nothing but domestic workplace violence.:cuckoo:

Boston Herald -
STATEMENT BY SECRETARY NAPOLITANO ON BOSTON EXPLOSIONS

“Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone impacted by this incident in Boston, especially the families and loved ones of those injured. Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies continue to respond, and at the President’s direction, the Department of Homeland Security is providing any support necessary in this ongoing investigation. We encourage the public to be vigilant, and to listen to direction from state and local officials.”

Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans (UPDATED)

This comes from a trusted source on today’s Boston bombings:

From a cop friend in Boston–
A former partner says there was a reporter at the hospital in Boston. She overheard police saying they have video of the suspect dropping bombs into the garbage cans.

Cops will never admit that have a suspect in custody until they are ready. If they call him a suspect you must read him his Miranda rights.

An eight year-old child was killed in one of the blasts.

confirmed

link
So a Friend of yours said he heard from a former partner who heard a nurse who heard from police that......

Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans (UPDATED)

This comes from a trusted source on today’s Boston bombings:

From a cop friend in Boston–
A former partner says there was a reporter at the hospital in Boston. She overheard police saying they have video of the suspect dropping bombs into the garbage cans.

Cops will never admit that have a suspect in custody until they are ready. If they call him a suspect you must read him his Miranda rights.

An eight year-old child was killed in one of the blasts.

confirmed

link

garbage cans in the immediate area are one of the first places bomb sniffing dogs or security would look at during such an event

well the dogs missed them all. he may have dropped them in then took off

Well, Clinton got, tried, convicted and imprisoned almost all from WTC '93 while OBL got to hang out for years and years until..........:eusa_whistle:

I just googled the penske truck and from the reports I have read...police are looking for a YELLOW penske truck so they can ask questions of the driver. That truck in the pic is white. And I can't tell the race or facial features of the man kneeling...too far away. But the stance is of someone with cuffs.

I see Penske trucks every day... and I most certainly have never seen a white Penske truck. Yellow is their color, just like DHL. It's a trademark color.

From the live report they made it clear Murdoch's NYpost was lying their ass off that there is no suspect at the hospital.

yet cnn and cbs have made the same claim

you're a dumb hack

Right on the Drudge front page. They may be mistaken, but surely all of them couldn't be lying their ass off like "Murdoch's NYPost".:eusa_angel:

NY POST: Suspect questioned...
Saudi national under guard at hospital...
CBSNEWS: SAUDI WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUS...
NBCNEWS: 'YOUNG PERSON HERE ON STUDENT VISA'...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Forum List

Back