Boston Marathon Bombing

Since 9/11, in NYC on New Years Eve, every trashcan is taken off the street, every manhole cover is welded shut and every piece of litter on the ground is scrutinized.

So now i ask the questions: Where was the Boston PD? Why didn't they secure this event? Aren't they given millions of dollars annually to prevent this sort of thing?

From the live report they made it clear Murdoch's NYpost was lying their ass off that there is no suspect at the hospital.

yet cnn and cbs have made the same claim

you're a dumb hack

Right on the Drudge front page. They may be mistaken, but surely all of them couldn't be lying their ass off like "Murdoch's NYPost".:eusa_angel:

NY POST: Suspect questioned...
Saudi national under guard at hospital...
CBSNEWS: SAUDI WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUS...
NBCNEWS: 'YOUNG PERSON HERE ON STUDENT VISA'...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Drudge is an even worse propaganda site.

The NYpost said they had a suspect which was a saudi that was under surveillance by the police at a hospital, it was confirmed to be a lie.

Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

Here is a pic of the little 8 year old who died. I think the very long hair and the name "Joe" on the tee is what is confusing everyone re the 8 year old's gender.

0c2a8626a62e11e2bcaf22000a1fbcb3_7.jpg

Poor baby. I hope they get the douche bag that killed her soon.

They're saying that possibly wasn't the child. It was supposedly a little boy.

Since 9/11, in NYC on New Years Eve, every trashcan is taken off the street, every manhole cover is welded shut and every piece of litter on the ground is scrutinized.

So now i ask the questions: Where was the Boston PD? Why didn't they secure this event? Aren't they given millions of dollars annually to prevent this sort of thing?

:lol: SCOTUS has ruled over & over that police do not have a constitutional duty to protect us. Citizens are responsible for their own protection. Just because we pay them a lot of money to tell us to call 911, does not mean they actually have to protect us. They work towards their own best interest, not yours. Go ahead give up your guns & dial 911 next time. When seconds matter the police are only minutes away.

One positive note: the runner that fell, seen in the video of the first blast, is ok. (I thought he was hit by something). And what a runner -- he's 78 years old, and this is either his 3rd marathon or 3rd Boston marathon (I'm not sure which). He ended up crossing the finish line and walked 6 blocks to his hotel. (he was interviewed by Piers Morgan tonight)

One positive note: the runner that fell, seen in the video of the first blast, is ok. (I thought he was hit by something). And what a runner -- he's 78 years old, and this is either his 3rd marathon or 3rd Boston marathon (I'm not sure which). He ended up crossing the finish line and walked 6 blocks to his hotel. (he was interviewed by Piers Morgan tonight)

I was wondering about that man. He fell and those two in the bright jackets just stood there. I saw nobody help him, but the camera panned away so I couldn't tell if someone did. Thank you for letting me know he is ok!!

yet cnn and cbs have made the same claim

you're a dumb hack

Right on the Drudge front page. They may be mistaken, but surely all of them couldn't be lying their ass off like "Murdoch's NYPost".:eusa_angel:

NY POST: Suspect questioned...
Saudi national under guard at hospital...
CBSNEWS: SAUDI WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUS...
NBCNEWS: 'YOUNG PERSON HERE ON STUDENT VISA'...

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Drudge is an even worse propaganda site.

The NYpost said they had a suspect which was a saudi that was under surveillance by the police at a hospital, it was confirmed to be a lie.

Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

Well you better tell CBS that they are lying. And let them know that they shouldn't be shovelling propaganda. There may be some confusion as to where he is in custody, but he is in custody and being questioned.

April 15, 2013 8:07 PM

Authorities question Saudi national in Boston attack

(CBS News) Following the twin blasts at the Boston Marathon that has claimed two lives and dozens injured, a Saudi national is being held in custody in relation to the incident who was near the scene of the blast, CBS News correspondent John Miller reported.

Law enforcement sources told Miller a witness saw a person acting suspiciously when the explosions happened along the marathon route.

"They see him running away from the device," said Miller. "Now, a reasonable person would be running away. But this person had noticed him before. This is a civilian -- chases him down, tackles him, turns him over to the Boston police. The individual is being looked at [and] was suffering from burn injury. That means this person was pretty close to wherever this blast went off, but not so close as to suffer the serious injuries that other people did."

Authorities question Saudi national in Boston attack - CBS News

Obama.....didn't use the word "attack", "bomb", or "terrorism" at all.....

Will this dirtbag ever call suck attacks for what they are?

I think Obama is the kind of person who likes to have all the information first instead of shooting his mouth off like a stupid cowboy would.

But we know how much a lot of you miss Dubya, mister shoot-the-wrong-country-first and ask questions later.

Bush use the same intel that Clinton used when he said this; "“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.” — Bill Clinton in 1998

I was wondering about that man. He fell and those two in the bright jackets just stood there. I saw nobody help him, but the camera panned away so I couldn't tell if someone did. Thank you for letting me know he is ok!!

Why would anyone help him? It was obvious that he was just some old guy. No one helps the old.

Lots of people helped today. Those two guys in camoflage? I read somewhere they JUST returned from Iraq and decided to go to the marathon..only to walk right in to what they said they expected in Iraq...not in Boston. They helped pull the fencing down so those hurt could be accessed easier to help. Bravo to them..and all that did what they could.

• Thanks
Reactions: WUN
The police will keep a tight lip even if they DO have a suspect...or rather..."person of interest".

Why would anyone help him? It was obvious that he was just some old guy. No one helps the old.

He was helped...and he was one of the last to cross the finish line...he was interviewed later on.

And Katz...stop assuming that everyone is like you.

Forum List

Back