Boston Marathon Bombing

You know...I thought Obama sounded...clipped, as well. Not really clipped, but I can't think of the right word that fits. Not bored. Not ho hum. Just kind of....."I must do this because I have other things to do" sorta mentality.

And I used to like Obama, so that is saying a lot. I don't like him much any more but I also don't hate him. He just seemed "off" tonight.

You're talking about the same man who was eviscerated for showing emotion over the Sandy Hook shootings. I'm not saying that you're one of those people, but some people are unhappy with him no matter what.

According to the source they detained this guy below, searched his truck with bomb sniffing dogs & let him go.

Guy wearing a white ball cap & white hoodie with hood down detained by BPD nearby.
BH7CbfUCIAA8mZD.jpg

BH7DwJ2CIAARebz.jpg

2qbru43.jpg

BH7C7dICMAAmWiz.jpg:large

You know...I thought Obama sounded...clipped, as well. Not really clipped, but I can't think of the right word that fits. Not bored. Not ho hum. Just kind of....."I must do this because I have other things to do" sorta mentality.

And I used to like Obama, so that is saying a lot. I don't like him much any more but I also don't hate him. He just seemed "off" tonight.

You're talking about the same man who was eviscerated for showing emotion over the Sandy Hook shootings. I'm not saying that you're one of those people, but some people are unhappy with him no matter what.

True. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

According to the source they detained this guy below, searched his truck with bomb sniffing dogs & let him go.

Guy wearing a white ball cap & white hoodie with hood down detained by BPD nearby.

I would imagine a guy sitting in a park in a truck is a bit suspicious to the police.

April 15 could make it home grown.

However the target would likely be a government building.

Islamic fundamentals tend to attack symbolic targets, with a hope to create mass casualties.
Boston is the first city settled, the birthplace of the USA.
It's the American Mecca to them.
However nothing should be ruled out.

(My bold)

Nah, that would be St. Agustine, FL. Or if you really wanted the oldest city, wouldn't it be one of the cliff dwellings in AZ?

But yah, attacking a running marathon seems off-key somehow. If it was a terrorist attack, I would have expected a lot more casualties & would have expected a bigger crowd to strike @. So was this a poorly trained terrorist? Was he/they rushed somehow? We'll have to let the forensics guys take it for a while, & see if the interrogations & video tapes show anything worth pursuing ...

New bystander Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV6KTyGS1YA&list=UUPgLNge0xqQHWM5B5EFH9Cg&index=3"]The moment the second blast hit the Boston Marathon[/ame]

BH7CbfUCIAA8mZD.jpg

BH7DwJ2CIAARebz.jpg

2qbru43.jpg

BH7C7dICMAAmWiz.jpg:large

Quick, post as many pictures as possible so innocent people who just happened to be there can get beaten up.
Especially if they look muslim, jewish or might be a gun owner.

You want to stop this kind of thing... you want to REALLY stop this kind of thing? Then you need to say FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, FUCK WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE, and PROFILE the FUCK otta these mother fucking MUSLIMS, PERIOD.

Time to quit worrying and all the touchy, feely, can't offend anyone BULL SHIT.

So. Muslims did this? We've confirmed that?

No need to play dumb. Odds are it was muslims, period.

Of course he was off tonight, a major terrorist attack happened on his watch, now he understands how bush felt , with the knowledge that his base hated bush for his response to that terror attack!

*facepalm* - Dude - George Bush experienced an 85% approval rating following the events of 9/11. Since 85% of the population are not Republican conservatives, then MATH would dictate that Obama's base approved of George Bush and his response. It was the invasion of a nation that wasn't a threat to us that did him in. Jeezus Hussein Christ Sucking A Jolly Rancher While Trying to Whistle Liza Minelli Show Tunes - How fucking hard is that to understand?

Since 9/11, in NYC on New Years Eve, every trashcan is taken off the street, every manhole cover is welded shut and every piece of litter on the ground is scrutinized.

So now i ask the questions: Where was the Boston PD? Why didn't they secure this event? Aren't they given millions of dollars annually to prevent this sort of thing?

I was in Boston about five years ago. We were on our way to Quincy Market when I noticed a suitcase by itself. Now here in the CT/NYC area we are told if you see something (suspicious)say something,so I found a cop and told him. He looked at me like I was nuts and just said OK and went back to what he was doing. In NYC the cop would have said show me now. I don't think they are as vigilant in Boston as they are in NYC. After today they will be I'm sure.

Of course he was off tonight, a major terrorist attack happened on his watch, now he understands how bush felt , with the knowledge that his base hated bush for his response to that terror attack!

*facepalm* - Dude - George Bush experienced an 85% approval rating following the events of 9/11. Since 85% of the population are not Republican conservatives, then MATH would dictate that Obama's base approved of George Bush and his response. It was the invasion of a nation that wasn't a threat to us that did him in. Jeezus Hussein Christ Sucking A Jolly Rancher While Trying to Whistle Liza Minelli Show Tunes - How fucking hard is that to understand?

Bush's approval rating was actually 90% after 9/11. Bush maintained a high approval rating until the invasion of Iraq. Righties will try to change history and tell you otherwise.

You want to stop this kind of thing... you want to REALLY stop this kind of thing? Then you need to say FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, FUCK WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE, and PROFILE the FUCK otta these mother fucking MUSLIMS, PERIOD.

Time to quit worrying and all the touchy, feely, can't offend anyone BULL SHIT.

So. Muslims did this? We've confirmed that?

No need to play dumb. Odds are it was muslims, period.

I think it was spacemen from mars.
Post your evidence.

It seems they are searching a home in Revere concerning something that might be connected to this.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

Congrats on being the first fucktarded member of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade to politicize this.

:clap2:

Go fuck a pencil sharpener (on the smallest setting obviously, no need for a hot dog in a hallway situation)

Forum List

Back