Boston Marathon Bombing

Counterterrorism officials found what they believe to be five additional, undetonated explosive devices around the Boston area, according to two people briefed on the rapidly moving investigation.

Explosions Rock Boston
View Slideshow

John Tlumacki/The Boston Globe via Getty Images

Police officers sprang into action near a Boston Marathon runner.
. Raw video courtesy of WHDH shows one of the bombs detonating near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Moments later, another blast can be heard down the street. Photo: AP.
.The devices—which are in addition to the two that exploded near the finish line of the marathon—were discovered over the course of a frantic inspection of suspicious packages, many of them abandoned as pedestrians, runners, and others scrambled away from crowded public streets. Each had been rendered inoperative or was in the process of being rendered inoperative, the officials said.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line - WSJ.com

Hmmmm, did they have some sort of threat before hand?

Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions
he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."
Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

138+ in 9 different Boston area hospitals.

They were showing a live report from the Boston police and they said that some of the injuries are just horrid, just awful.

This is just sickening, isn't it? wth is wrong with people?

he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."
Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

Here comes the "Grassy Knoll" Brigade, a charter member of the Boston Marathon Truthers

Reading reports from people listening to the Boston Police Scanner...

Apparently a couple of fire teams and a SWAT team were called to sweep an apartment somewhere in Boston.

Also, apparently there was a note attached to a wall somewhere in Boston that's backup was called to investigate on and is now a crime a scene.

Here comes the "Grassy Knoll" Brigade, a charter member of the Boston Marathon Truthers

Boston runners were warned: Squamish man
Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.
“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'”
At the time, Heiliger said he thought about telling the woman that the race was Monday, but decided not to correct her.
Heiliger was in the process of calling the police after his conversation with The Chief.
“I thought it was just a nut and maybe she was a nut but she was holding a couple of bags like she just got off a plane and was accosting runners on Saturday,” he said.

Apparently a couple of fire teams and a SWAT team were called to sweep an apartment somewhere in Boston.

Also, apparently there was a note attached to a wall somewhere in Boston that's backup was called to investigate on and is now a crime a scene.

They're going to chase down every lead, no matter what the source is. They're probably going to get more than a few people not playing with a full deck calling in 'suspicious' activity.

They were showing a live report from the Boston police and they said that some of the injuries are just horrid, just awful.

I will never understand the type of mentality where anyone/group would ever do something of this nature. I am just so sick at my stomach.

Apparently, some servicemen just returning from Afghanistan were near the finish line and ran straight to the site of the explosions to start helping the injured. Men of character under any circumstances.

They're going to chase down every lead, no matter what the source is. They're probably going to get more than a few people not playing with a full deck calling in 'suspicious' activity.

It has been interesting listening to the scanner.

and obama vows to bring the full force of the justice dept down on them. I bet that scares the shit out of them.

Right, obozo, take them into a court, give them free lawyers and a forum to spout their anti american bullshit.

Its an act of war, asshole.

Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans (UPDATED)

This comes from a trusted source on today’s Boston bombings:

From a cop friend in Boston–
A former partner says there was a reporter at the hospital in Boston. She overheard police saying they have video of the suspect dropping bombs into the garbage cans.

Cops will never admit that have a suspect in custody until they are ready. If they call him a suspect you must read him his Miranda rights.

An eight year-old child was killed in one of the blasts.

confirmed

link

I will never understand the type of mentality where anyone/group would ever do something of this nature. I am just so sick at my stomach.

Its been happening in the mid east for years, now its arrived in Boston. until the radical factions of islam are eliminated, it will continue.

Police Have Video of Suspect Dropping Bombs in Trash Cans (UPDATED)

This comes from a trusted source on today’s Boston bombings:

From a cop friend in Boston–
A former partner says there was a reporter at the hospital in Boston. She overheard police saying they have video of the suspect dropping bombs into the garbage cans.

Cops will never admit that have a suspect in custody until they are ready. If they call him a suspect you must read him his Miranda rights.

An eight year-old child was killed in one of the blasts.

confirmed

link

garbage cans in the immediate area are one of the first places bomb sniffing dogs or security would look at during such an event

Forum List

Back