Boston Marathon Bombing

2qbru43.jpg

CNN reporting that a law enforcement official is saying they have a Saudi National injured in the hospital. He is a "person of interest" has been questioned, is being guarded but not under arrest.

I am getting a bad feeling, usually, credit is taken by the perpetrators ( or other assorted nuts) soon there after, soon can be as soon as the attack is 'successful' or shortly there after.....if we hit tomorrow and no credit has been taken, I will be thinking domestic...

Looks muslim, dark hair, facial hair, one of those funny white hats.

The twitter this came off made a huge point that this guy was wearing baseball hat and not a turban.

really? doesn't look like a baseball cap to me. I'll take their word for it though.

I saw a set of pictures of that guy earlier. From another angle it looks like a white baseball cap and a white hoodie with the hood sticking out from underneath what appears to be a leather jacket. From the angle shown originally in this thread it looks like a keffiyeh but I can say with certainty it is not from what I saw earlier this evening.

I am getting a bad feeling, usually, credit is taken by the perpetrators ( or other assorted nuts) soon there after, soon can be as soon as the attack is 'successful' or shortly there after.....if we hit tomorrow and no credit has been taken, I will be thinking domestic...

Well I don't know if that's true anymore. Terrorists have seen what happens to those who do take responsibility for attacks like this. It also might mean that they aren't finished yet.

Are we allowed to link to a twitter account on here? I found the twitter of the dude who took the pictures of the guy in the park earlier.

Looks muslim, dark hair, facial hair, one of those funny white hats.

The twitter this came off made a huge point that this guy was wearing baseball hat and not a turban.

really? doesn't look like a baseball cap to me. I'll take their word for it though.

Looking at the picture that's posted up top really don't tell you anything. This guy is without a shirt on but has some kind of covering on his head. This covering just might be his shirt trying to reflect the sun in the hope it cools him off.

Look, we don't know jack about who or what or why this happened. Give it a week, let the officials sort through all the damage, interview witnesses, find all the evidence, then make your judgement.

I'm not talking to you BallsBrunswich and Gulnuc, I'm talking to those who are pointing fingers and placing blame. I just picked this post to make my comments, sorry about that.

Well..it might be a bogus pic, yes. What makes me leary is....it's a WHITE truck. BP was/is looking for a YELLOW penske truck.

Well I don't know if that's true anymore. Terrorists have seen what happens to those who do take responsibility for attacks like this. It also might mean that they aren't finished yet.

I can't believe homeland security dropped the ball on this.

Forum List

Back