Boston Marathon Bombing

The initial picture was found in a thread on Boston Bruins forum that I was following.

HFBoards - View Single Post - OT: Explosions at Marathon reported

Thank you, but still no link to the source of the pic. Just another board post with the same pic.

I tracked it down to here

Photo of man detained by police in #Boston #prayforboston (photo via @Eric_Twardzik) pic.twitter.com/wquciGC8KH

Thank you. :)

The twitter this came off made a huge point that this guy was wearing baseball hat and not a turban.

really? doesn't look like a baseball cap to me. I'll take their word for it though.

Looking at the picture that's posted up top really don't tell you anything. This guy is without a shirt on but has some kind of covering on his head. This covering just might be his shirt trying to reflect the sun in the hope it cools him off.

Look, we don't know jack about who or what or why this happened. Give it a week, let the officials sort through all the damage, interview witnesses, find all the evidence, then make your judgement.

I'm not talking to you BallsBrunswich and Gulnuc, I'm talking to those who are pointing fingers and placing blame. I just picked this post to make my comments, sorry about that.

I don't think he is without a shirt, I believe he is wearing a brown leather jacket.

I am getting a bad feeling, usually, credit is taken by the perpetrators ( or other assorted nuts) soon there after, soon can be as soon as the attack is 'successful' or shortly there after.....if we hit tomorrow and no credit has been taken, I will be thinking domestic...

Well I don't know if that's true anymore. Terrorists have seen what happens to those who do take responsibility for attacks like this. It also might mean that they aren't finished yet.

I can't believe homeland security dropped the ball on this.

I'm waiting to hear the sequester excuse.

really? doesn't look like a baseball cap to me. I'll take their word for it though.

Looking at the picture that's posted up top really don't tell you anything. This guy is without a shirt on but has some kind of covering on his head. This covering just might be his shirt trying to reflect the sun in the hope it cools him off.

Look, we don't know jack about who or what or why this happened. Give it a week, let the officials sort through all the damage, interview witnesses, find all the evidence, then make your judgement.

I'm not talking to you BallsBrunswich and Gulnuc, I'm talking to those who are pointing fingers and placing blame. I just picked this post to make my comments, sorry about that.

I don't think he is without a shirt, I believe he is wearing a brown leather jacket.

Yeah, looking at the second photo, it does look like he's wearing a jacket.

BH7DwJ2CIAARebz.jpg:large

Eric Twardzik ‏@Eric_Twardzik 3h
Suspect is surrounded by five officers. Wearing a white baseball cap and a hoody. pic.twitter.com/1A2JfFfkDH

This guy's twitter is very interesting.

Is there a picture of the guys face?

By the way, the officials making statements and talking to the press need to call this what it is, a terrorist attack.

I am a member of the largest mosque in Boston called the ISBCC (Islamic Society of Boston Community Center)

Here is an email that was just sent out to all members:

Dear ISBCC Community,

As you maybe aware, there have been tragic explosions at the finish-line of the Boston Marathon and the JFK Library. We ask all members of the Muslim Community in Boston to pray for the victims and that Allah swt protect our community and City. The ISBCC also asks for your support in the relief efforts, including blood donation. Please sign up ASAP to volunteer at:Volunteer | ISBCC (under ‘volunteer interest’ please note “Boston Marathon Tragedy Relief” and please also indicate if you are willing to donate blood).

We encourage anybody who sees any suspicious activity or package to report it to the number provided by the Boston Police Chief: 800-494-TIPS (800-494-8477).

We still know nothing about who may have done this, what we do know is that it is no doubt an act of cowardice and terrorism....

It's April 15th. My money says it turns out to be a domestic terrorist, probably an anti-government or anti-tax looney.

From the live report they made it clear Murdoch's NYpost was lying their ass off that there is no suspect at the hospital.

We still know nothing about who may have done this, what we do know is that it is no doubt an act of cowardice and terrorism....

It's April 15th. My money says it turns out to be a domestic terrorist, probably an anti-government or anti-tax looney.

I agree it's too much of a coincidence that it happened on the 15th. It most likely a disgruntled American.

Forum List

Back