Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

Whites are fat down south too and blacks have access to food. Lots 24 hour breakfast places down south and food is cheaper. I gave you stats and you moved the goal posts. Figures.
Southern whites are fat by dietary choices more often than income. 24 hour breakfast places - You kid right?? :D

waffle-house-99.jpg

No, I said what I meant to say. THe bit where you restate what I said, to turn it into something I did NOT say, so that you can ridicule me for saying the shit you made up?

That is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that my point was completely correct to the point that it knows that even trying to address it, will not work out for you.
You said people are too dumb to see their way through the “propaganda”.

Southern whites are fat by dietary choices more often than income. 24 hour breakfast places - You kid right?? :D

waffle-house-99.jpg
Yeah they are prevalent down south. Just came back from NC. Equal amount of blacks and whites were in diners and many were fat.

You said people are too dumb to see their way through the “propaganda”.

No. I didn't, That was YOUR spin, made up. It has nothing to do with me.

I said what I meant to say. Your goal here is to avoid addressing what I actually said.

Because you are afraid to even think about it.

No. I didn't, That was YOUR spin, made up. It has nothing to do with me.

I said what I meant to say. Your goal here is to avoid addressing what I actually said.

Because you are afraid to even think about it.
How else does “propaganda” influence their judgement? You can’t suggest one side of the argument without the other side being true as well. Propaganda as you call it is only good so long as people believe it. That requires poor judgement especially in regards to a vaccine.

How else does “propaganda” influence their judgement? You can’t suggest one side of the argument without the other side being true as well. Propaganda as you call it is only good so long as people believe it. That requires poor judgement especially in regards to a vaccine.

I will repeat what I actually said.

When you turned the means of information into propaganda organs, you destroyed their credibility.

That people don't trust what they hear from propaganda sources, is to be expected.

I will repeat what I actually said.

When you turned the means of information into propaganda organs, you destroyed their credibility.

That people don't trust what they hear from propaganda sources, is to be expected.
Meaning they have poor judgement in assessing Information. Especially regarding their safety.

No, I said what I meant to say. THe bit where you restate what I said, to turn it into something I did NOT say, so that you can ridicule me for saying the shit you made up?

That is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that my point was completely correct to the point that it knows that even trying to address it, will not work out for you.

First law dude ;)

1629332974190.png

Unvaxxed of course. Those kids will grow up knowing that their parents didnt love them enough to get a jab. Saddest story of the day.
Their parents did teach them one final lesson with their passing: stupidity has consequences.

Alas, its these kids that will be paying the price.

Oh my. According to your link, the vaccination wasn't 100% effective for 27 people, but nearly 11,000 have died in the state. Any death is sad, and a loss, but I'll take 99.75% effective over no vaccinations any day.
Why is the CDC recommending boosters after 8 months in?

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCKS ....

Your Government is LYING to you and you are too stupid to see it.

The vaccine ... the booster or the mask will not protect you from Fauci's man made virus.

Wake the fuck up ....

Why is the CDC recommending boosters after 8 months in?

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCKS ....

Your Government is LYING to you and you are too stupid to see it.

The vaccine ... the booster or the mask will not protect you from Fauci's man made virus.

Wake the fuck up ....
When you go fishing, if you don't get a bite after the first cast or two, do you pack your shit up an go home, or do you realize that things don't always work out perfectly, and make adjustments?

Forum List

Back