Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

The flu shot is what? 45% effective. I wish the CDC would push more recovery drugs vs preventative drugs but push a preventative lifestyle. Lose weight. We are the fattest country and the Pharma companies love that but we need to be healthier and then viruses like COVID are less severe.
Vitamin D complex and Therapeutic dosages of C and Magnesium..... and it doesn't put a dime in anyone's pockets which is why you won't hear about it.

JO

Cool...How many MDs and Health Practioners do you know personally?

Dozens .. yew?

1629323305527.jpeg

Another thread for you Leftist to celebrate the death of more innocent people.

Vaccinated people are dying too.

If there was ever any doubt just how Mentally Ill you sick Leftist Fucks are, this plandemic has removed any doubt of that.
They are fantastically evil, the only good democrats are dead democrats, such is no longer just a slogan! :wink:

When you turned the means of information into propaganda organs, you destroyed their credibility.

That people don't trust what they hear from propaganda sources, is to be expected.
What you’re really saying is people can’t trust their own judgement to save themselves.

Non-Hispanic Black adults (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanic adults (44.8%), non-Hispanic White adults (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asian adults (17.4%).

Yep....versus the unknown side effects of the brand new, completely experimental vaccines........from companies that do not have to face the consequences of any problems that may show up a few years from now...
Is it really experimental after 4 billion plus doses have been given worldwide for Pfizer alone?
There’s more than enough data to show it’s effectiveness and safety.

You’re moving the goal posts. Re-read your question to me. Fruits make you fat btw.
That’s a gross generalization depending on the rest of one’s diet.

I realized recently that I was 20 pounds overweight so I went low carb low sugar. Lost 15 of it in past 2 months with only a random banana.

My point is that Whole, Healthy Foods are not widely accessible to those who live in the hood. Junk food is on every corner.

Guess we could argue about other stuff however ;-)

What you’re really saying is people can’t trust their own judgement to save themselves.

No, I said what I meant to say. THe bit where you restate what I said, to turn it into something I did NOT say, so that you can ridicule me for saying the shit you made up?

That is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that my point was completely correct to the point that it knows that even trying to address it, will not work out for you.

That’s a gross generalization depending on the rest of one’s diet.

I realized recently that I was 20 pounds overweight so I went low carb low sugar. Lost 15 of it in past 2 months with only a random banana.

My point is that Whole, Healthy Foods are not widely accessible to those who live in the hood. Junk food is on every corner.

Guess we could argue about other stuff however ;-)
Whites are fat down south too and blacks have access to food. Lots 24 hour breakfast places down south and food is cheaper. I gave you stats and you moved the goal posts. Figures.

Forum List

Back