Both the Washington Post and Snopes tried, and failed, to prove that Kamala Harris was telling the truth when she said she worked at McDonalds.

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
Let the conspiracy theories begin.

If I had worked at McDonald's with a person who later became famous, I'd tell people about it.

Neither Snopes nor the Washington Post have been able to find even one person who worked with Kamala Harris at McDonald's.

Whenever she is asked about this she starts to laugh and her hands start flying all over the place as she struggles for a comment... any body language expert or street cop will tell you that's a sure sign of deception...

They can't find the store and any employment records? Her tax return will have her W2?

I'm surprised they would blatantly lie on national media about here employment history. LOL maybe not!

I worked at Jack in the box in high school... I can still name my boss and the people I worked with and tell you what my pay was... and at the Box back then at least.... they put girls at the windows and guys on the fryer and grill...
I'm sure McDs operated the same way back then....
So its doubtful that she would have worked the fryer like she claimed...

Last edited:
And no one can find a time when she tried anyone in a courtroom in front of a judge... so how did she prosecute drug dealers....

If I had worked at McDonald's with a person who later became famous, I'd tell people about it.

Neither Snopes nor the Washington Post have been able to find even one person who worked with Kamala Harris at McDonald's.

fox news and a dream team including america's mayor and the pillow guy tried, and failed to prove, that trump won in 2020.

which lie killed more people? caused mo9re damage?

1727739129414.png

You have another choice libs....

It was forty fucking years ago douchebags

PROVE she did not work there or shut the fuck up

fox news and a dream team including america's mayor and the pillow guy tried, and failed to prove, that trump won in 2020.

which lie killed more people? caused mo9re damage?
Consider record Covid deaths from harris and xiden admin, the surrender to the taliban, wars in Middle East and Europe, and now a horrible response to a massive natural disaster

I say the big lie that harris and xiden were capable leaders killed more people

Consider record Covid deaths from harris and xiden admin, the surrender to the taliban, wars in Middle East and Europe, and now a horrible response to a massive natural disaster

I say the big lie that harris and xiden were capable leaders killed more people
A. Harris was VP. Not exactly in charge
B. When Biden took office Covid was at its PEAK. The two highest death toll months were Denver 2020 and Jan 2021. Ya know who Prez then?
Yeah Trump

Covid didn’t just disappear … it was going strong those first few months of the Biden Admin because it was a WAVE that began before he took office.

So blame Trump dickhead

A. Harris was VP. Not exactly in charge
B. When Biden took office Covid was at its PEAK. The two highest death toll months were Denver 2020 and Jan 2021. Ya know who Prez then?
Yeah Trump

Covid didn’t just disappear … it was going strong those first few months of the Biden Admin because it was a WAVE that began before he took office.

So blame Trump dickhead
According to xiden she was the last person in the room for all his decisions.

Why would I blame trump for the failure of xiden/harris admin? That’s just weird

Well she has worked with Biden for 3 years and 8 months now. He is famous for embellishing his resume with all sorts of credentials, jobs, experiences nobody has ever been able to verify. Several have been debunked as blatantly false. Kamala probably figures that if he can get away with that, so can she. Those likely to vote for her will never check themselves and will just accuse the fact checkers of bad political motivation.

It was forty fucking years ago douchebags

PROVE she did not work there or shut the fuck up
No excuse too extreme for leftists.

If you had ever worked for a living you'd know if she wanted to prove it that's EASY to do. Social security has the records.

According to xiden she was the last person in the room for all his decisions.

Why would I blame trump for the failure of xiden/harris admin? That’s just weird
As previously described to you jackass.. the two biggest months for Covid deaths were Trump’s last two in office.

THAT was what he left to Biden

Forum List

Back