Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors

• Damn, who would have ever guessed!!!

• American Lookout ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Binder
    Isn’t it ironic that only three weeks before the presidential election, two women come forward claiming Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, one of which was over 30 years ago? That’s after this entire campaign season, after all the media attacks, suddenly they’re coming out now. But the most interesting part of the story is that both women are Hillary Clinton supporters and donors. Here’s the excerpt from the NY Times story that the reporter buried: ny-times-story-trump Something seems a bit off. And if this is the case, why was the New York Times sitting on this story until after the..

Gee, I wonder why they aren't Trump supporters? Can anyone guess...?

Because they're retarded hoebags? Really? 30 years? Why no police reports? Why not a complaint after all these years?

It's all BS.
"they're retarded hoebags" Well, if THAT isn't classic Alt-Right Misogyny right there.....:clap:

Nah.. just a lame attempt at humor.... but admit it, that was pretty much how Team Clinton treated his accusers.

Is the allegation here that two of the dozen women coming forward are Clinton supporters? Why would that have anything to do with the truthfulness of the allegations? What they accuse him of are things he is recorded as bragging about.

Isn’t it ironic that only three weeks before the presidential election, two women come forward claiming Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, one of which was over 30 years ago? That’s after this entire campaign season, after all the media attacks, suddenly they’re coming out now. But the most interesting part of the story is that both women are Hillary Clinton supporters and donors. Here’s the excerpt from the NY Times story that the reporter buried: ny-times-story-trump Something seems a bit off. And if this is the case, why was the New York Times sitting on this story until after the..

Because they're retarded hoebags? Really? 30 years? Why no police reports? Why not a complaint after all these years?

It's all BS.

Do you consider wife beating acceptable if the wife doesn't report it?

You should stop beating your wife then.
should trump?

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

The Time Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her
Figures his meltdown would be over his HAIR.

Why would you think they'd vote for Trump after groping and slobbering all over them?
THAT, in fact, would be surprising.
I wonder how many of trumps victims are going to vote for him because they are Republicans?

For example if he raped a pro lifer would she still vote for him?

Do you consider wife beating acceptable if the wife doesn't report it?
That's a trick question... trump supporters consider wife beating acceptable no matter what
Apparently you also beat your wife, you bastard!
Aha the old "I am rubber you are glue" defense a classic tactic of the schizo trump supporter
I'm wondering if Vaggie is trying to get a Time-Out so it can excuse his not being here for the Party on Nov 9th. Because he's starting to do blatant family attacks....and this isn't even the Flame Zone.
Back door snitching?
How can something right out there for us all to see be "back door"?

It's all BS.
There was no proof but now trump admitted it to Billy bush.

Trump should have never pissed off jeb.

So we know trump did it. Did he do it to these two particular women? Who knows. But we know he did it

It's all BS.
There was no proof but now trump admitted it to Billy bush.

Trump should have never pissed off jeb.

So we know trump did it. Did he do it to these two particular women? Who knows. But we know he did it

He admitted to molesting a woman 30 years ago? I must have missed that part.

Why would you think they'd vote for Trump after groping and slobbering all over them?
The whole point of this thread just went right over your head, didn't it?!

In the last election accusers came out of the woodworks to accuse Caine of sexual infidelity. After all, a successful Black Conservative was a threat to Barry. As soon as Caine dropped out every single one of those accusers disappeared from site.

Now it is 'convenient' that the women who are now accusing Trump of sexual misconduct are Liberals - Hillary supporters.

Accusing the opposition of sexual misconduct has always been a Liberal tactic...but having a candidate who is an ENABLER to her husband's criminal sexual deviancy makes it a little harder for them to seriously pull it off. Hasn't stopped them from trying, though.

Has Bill and Hillary apologized yet for assaulting, harassing, raping, and demonizing bill's victims yet?

I wonder how many of trumps victims are going to vote for him because they are Republicans?

Could you go any lower?

You have an actual KNOWN RAPIST that you have never repudiated. But you insist on making shit up to get the KNOW RAPISTS WIFE in the White House.

You really are DEPLORABLE

CuveP2rWIAA5e8h.jpg

Proven time and again, Libs HAVE TO create false narratives because they can't defend the ideas / acts / scandals they are trying to defend on their own merit.

Vaggie is a classic Drumpfster. It's pretty obvious from his posts. The misogyny like Drumpf is a dead giveaway.
What? Speak English please.

Are you saying that you are against misogyny but are using terms derogatory against females to attack an alleged misogynist? Isn't that like calling a white racist the N-word?

The whole point of this thread just went right over your head, didn't it?!

In the last election accusers came out of the woodworks to accuse Caine of sexual infidelity. After all, a successful Black Conservative was a threat to Barry. As soon as Caine dropped out every single one of those accusers disappeared from site.

Now it is 'convenient' that the women who are now accusing Trump of sexual misconduct are Liberals - Hillary supporters.

Accusing the opposition of sexual misconduct has always been a Liberal tactic...but having a candidate who is an ENABLER to her husband's criminal sexual deviancy makes it a little harder for them to seriously pull it off. Hasn't stopped them from trying, though.
I understand the conspiracy theory underlying this. It doesn't actually change what the scandal is about, though, does it, since it is about Trump's admitted the behavior. These ladies would never have come forward to suffer all these slings and arrows if Trump hadn't gone on national television and lied about it. My question IS valid, since devoid of all the whining and crying about the goddam media and Hillary's campaign, if you'd been treated badly by someone, you wouldn't vote for them, either. The OP's initial question is not an argument at all.

I understand the conspiracy theory underlying this. It doesn't actually change what the scandal is about, though, does it, since it is about Trump's admitted the behavior.
'Conspiracy Theory'. It's already been proved it has happened in the past.

Trump admitted to doing what these ladies claimed, to them? I must have missed that. Last I saw Trump was DENYING these claims. Is this another Liberal False Narrative or am I missing something / crossing stories / claims? can you post a link to where Trump admits to what these 2 claim is true?

Bunch of off topic flaming deleted from this thread trainwreck. Get back on topic please.

Forum List

Back