Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors

I understand the conspiracy theory underlying this. It doesn't actually change what the scandal is about, though, does it, since it is about Trump's admitted the behavior.
'Conspiracy Theory'. It's already been proved it has happened in the past.

Trump admitted to doing what these ladies claimed, to them? I must have missed that. Last I saw Trump was DENYING these claims. Is this another Liberal False Narrative or am I missing something / crossing stories / claims? can you post a link to where Trump admits to what these 2 claim is true?
He admitted on the bus that he just kisses them, doesn't wait, is attracted to beauty like a magnet, can do anything because he's a star, like grab 'em by the pussy.
What are they saying he did?
Exactly.

He admitted on the bus that he just kisses them, doesn't wait, is attracted to beauty like a magnet, can do anything because he's a star, like grab 'em by the pussy.
What are they saying he did?
Exactly.
Did he admit he did it to THESE women? Again, please provide me a link to him admitting that.

• Damn, who would have ever guessed!!!

• American Lookout ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Binder
    Isn’t it ironic that only three weeks before the presidential election, two women come forward claiming Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, one of which was over 30 years ago? That’s after this entire campaign season, after all the media attacks, suddenly they’re coming out now. But the most interesting part of the story is that both women are Hillary Clinton supporters and donors. Here’s the excerpt from the NY Times story that the reporter buried: ny-times-story-trump Something seems a bit off. And if this is the case, why was the New York Times sitting on this story until after the..
Why would you think they'd vote for Trump after groping and slobbering all over them?
THAT, in fact, would be surprising.
I wonder how many of trumps victims are going to vote for him because they are Republicans?

For example if he raped a pro lifer would she still vote for him?

CuveP2rWIAA5e8h.jpg
Republicans backing away from Trump still share the blame for stoking “the swamp of crazy” that fueled Trump’s rise to the top of their party’s ticket.

“Don’t act like this started with Donald Trump,” Obama said. “He did take it to a whole new level, I’ve got to give him credit. But he didn’t come out of nowhere.”

“They don’t get credit for, at the very last minute, when finally the guy that they nominated and they endorsed and they supported is caught on tape saying things that no decent person would even think, much less say, much less brag about, much less laugh about or joke about, much less act on,” Obama said.

“You can’t wait until that finally happens and then say, ‘Oh, that’s too much, that’s enough,’ and think that somehow you are showing any kind of leadership and deserve to be elected to the United States Senate,” he continued. “You don’t get points for that.”

Obama questioned the Republican message: “You claim the mantle of the party of family values and this is the guy you nominate?”

Isn’t it ironic that only three weeks before the presidential election, two women come forward claiming Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, one of which was over 30 years ago? That’s after this entire campaign season, after all the media attacks, suddenly they’re coming out now. But the most interesting part of the story is that both women are Hillary Clinton supporters and donors. Here’s the excerpt from the NY Times story that the reporter buried: ny-times-story-trump Something seems a bit off. And if this is the case, why was the New York Times sitting on this story until after the..
Oh he tried to hit that

"One time Donald Trump held a door open for me and I could FEEL him looking at my ass as I walked by!"

I still haven't seen that link showing where Trump admitted to doing those things to these 2 women. Kinda proves my point, and the OP's, that this is yet ANOTHER Liberal FALSE NARRATIVE...

Two more of those lying attention seekers have come out. Everyone knows Donald was just hypothetically speaking of grabbing p9ssies.

the people accusing trump of rape aren't voting for him.... to normal person this makes sense but to a schizo trump supporer its proof of a grand jewish conspiracy

As far as I know there is only one rape case. Nothing from anyone else that's come forward.

But let's play Hillary's game. Charge Trump and then set a hundred PI's on these women. Set up a War Room and terrorize the accusers.

It's the Clinton way after all. Trumps should follow Hillary's playbook. What's good for the goose .....

:)

You're jesting. Right? That can't possibly be true. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Forum List

Back