Boxing Promoter Don King: Donald Trump Will Save America'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And like Trump, Don King appears to be solidly behind the 2nd Amendment..

don%20king%20rocket%20launcher_zpsmr7rf2bc.jpg

Don King Stumps for Trump in Ohio, Says Nominee Will Save U.S.

I watch his speech this morning. It was great. He said "sliding and gliding n*gger" in a speech at a black church. Don King is a gem. :lol:

This is the same Don King who beat a man to death over a dispute over $600.00 and spent 4 years in prison.

Up there with him bragging about support from Mike Tyson who spent a year in jail for rape.
Clinton killed an ambassador by her multiple policy failures and inability to act when the shit hit the fan.

This is the same Don King who beat a man to death over a dispute over $600.00 and spent 4 years in prison.

Up there with him bragging about support from Mike Tyson who spent a year in jail for rape.
Clinton killed an ambassador by her multiple policy failures and inability to act when the shit hit the fan.

Where do you see any "Clinton" in the topic here?

Don King -- George Clinton ............. know the difference.

:spinner:

No she didn't.

The thing that wedges their shorts up their cracks is it's a black guy of prominence in the black community telling other blacks he supports Trump and urging they leave the dimocrat plantation and support him too.

I've met Don King, he was a kind and generous man in person.

But I couldn't possibly give a shit about who he thinks should be President - and I can't possibly imagine anyone who would.

I've met Don King, he was a kind and generous man in person.

But I couldn't possibly give a shit about who he thinks should be President - and I can't possibly imagine anyone who would.

Yeah, but it is funny to see Little Stevie's slobbering love for Dump collide with his unabashed hate for Black people...

Um, right. So how is it she got away with this after EIGHT- count them - EIGHT investigations found no wrongdoing on her part.

Guy, here's the thing... Trump is a simply awful person. Now, you guys are doing your best to prop him up, but he's going to splatter shit on you for decades to come.

Forum List

Back