Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

The fact remains the federal government cannot create jobs. That being said obviously military, police and fire And the like are necessary. But they are still a liability because those have to be paid by someone else through Taxes.
Just because the federal government prints paper and calls it money, that does not mean its wealth... quite the opposite is true… LOL
Slash government spending & watch the unemployment numbers go up.
Also all the regulations the Obama regime has imposed on us. Repealing all that crap should be the first order of business.
Repealing environmental, labor and monopolistic regulations will increase profits. History has shown it does not create jobs
History has shown precisely the opposite, especially when those regulations are intentionally designed to destroy an industry like the energy industry.

Why do you go out of your way to prove your ignorance. The market system has put the coal industry in second place in the production of electricity, a result of natural gas fired electrical plants. Hydro-electric, wind, solar, & geothermal sources are less polluting and efficient, generally renewable too and a better choice than coal.
Obama's EPA has been working diligently to destroy the coal industry as well as natural gas. Your green energy boondoggles cost 3-4 times more than fossil fuels and they aren't reliable.Germans pay 3 times more for energy than what Americans pay because they have fallen for the green energy con.

Whatever the consequence of your actions. That's how being accountable works. People don't learn anything unless they suffer the consequences of their decisions, both good and bad. This is common sense.
OK...let's look at the example we are avoiding

Paying for healthcare

If you are 25 years old, starting a family. You have to pay rent, utilities, maybe a college loan, car costs, car insurance and food. Your health insurance bill would be an additional $500 a month. You feel healthy and think you can last the year without a serious medical problem. You have never been sick...why not take a chance?
You come down with cancer.......should you die as a "consequence"?
Wait a minute. Insurance is not health care, it is insurance. Do you have any idea how much money is wasted on paying for something that does not do one thing for improving health care? It is massive.
Bingo! Insurance should be a choice, should never forced on anybody otherwise it's just legalized extortion.

Simple post by a simple mind ^^^.

Guess what, the uninsured get run over by cars, fall off cliffs and have heart a attacks, diabetes and AIDS. They go to, or are driven by ambulance, to the ER and receive treatments. They get a bill which they cannot pay and the cost of their treatment goes to the taxpayer.

Getting physical exams is preventative medicine, that you've been told to believe that is not so, and believe it, makes you a fool.
Obamacare has already shown that government mandated insurance doesn't save money. Insurance rates are increasing by 117% in AZ next year.
How to Cancel an ObamaCare Plan? - Obamacare Facts

Also all the regulations the Obama regime has imposed on us. Repealing all that crap should be the first order of business.
Repealing environmental, labor and monopolistic regulations will increase profits. History has shown it does not create jobs
History has shown precisely the opposite, especially when those regulations are intentionally designed to destroy an industry like the energy industry.

Why do you go out of your way to prove your ignorance. The market system has put the coal industry in second place in the production of electricity, a result of natural gas fired electrical plants. Hydro-electric, wind, solar, & geothermal sources are less polluting and efficient, generally renewable too and a better choice than coal.
Obama's EPA has been working diligently to destroy the coal industry as well as natural gas. Your green energy boondoggles cost 3-4 times more than fossil fuels and they aren't reliable.Germans pay 3 times more for energy than what Americans pay because they have fallen for the green energy con.
And the Germans are fully dependent on Russia for their energy, so Putin has all of Europe basically by the balls… Fact

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

How you think I feel, Ive been saying for the last year now that hillary was going to win, she was promised, that the dems would cheat and lie, bring in illegals etc... Now, because hillary couldnt hang with the men, I have to eat my damn words. No way in hell fraud could be involved with those numbers.
but you know what? I honestly believe that Trump has the best shot at putting this country back together, both financially and that divide that has grown between people.
You may be right. I just hope he doesn't come unglued as he has done so many times in his campaign. He does have a chance at fixing a lot of real problems in America. And he could heal much of the divide in America that's been so harmful to meaningful progress but to do that he's going have to followup on his promise to bring into his administration the best and smartest. So far that does not look like the direction he is headed by surrounding himself with people like Newt Gingrich, Rudolph Giuliani, Chris Christie, and Steve Bannon. These people are political insiders who helped him get elected, far from the best and smartest.

If he really means to become the president for all America, then he just might be able to make changes that will not be reversed the next time the opposition controls government.

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

How you think I feel, Ive been saying for the last year now that hillary was going to win, she was promised, that the dems would cheat and lie, bring in illegals etc... Now, because hillary couldnt hang with the men, I have to eat my damn words. No way in hell fraud could be involved with those numbers.
but you know what? I honestly believe that Trump has the best shot at putting this country back together, both financially and that divide that has grown between people.
You may be right. I just hope he doesn't come unglued as he has done so many times in his campaign. He does have a chance at fixing a lot of real problems in America. And he could heal much of the divide in America that's been so harmful to meaningful progress but to do that he's going have to followup on his promise to bring into his administration the best and smartest. So far that does not look like the direction he is headed by surrounding himself with people like Newt Gingrich, Rudolph Giuliani, Chris Christie, and Steve Bannon. These people are political insiders who helped him get elected, far from the best and smartest.

If he really means to become the president for all America, then he just might be able to make changes that will not be reversed the next time the opposition controls government.

Did you actually expect him to bring in a bunch of liberal douche bags into his administration? He is bringing in the best and the brightest who supported him.

Hillary supporting douche bags need not apply.

Whatever the consequence of your actions. That's how being accountable works. People don't learn anything unless they suffer the consequences of their decisions, both good and bad. This is common sense.

Paying for healthcare

If you are 25 years old, starting a family. You have to pay rent, utilities, maybe a college loan, car costs, car insurance and food. Your health insurance bill would be an additional $500 a month. You feel healthy and think you can last the year without a serious medical problem. You have never been sick...why not take a chance?
Wait a minute. Insurance is not health care, it is insurance. Do you have any idea how much money is wasted on paying for something that does not do one thing for improving health care? It is massive.
Bingo! Insurance should be a choice, should never forced on anybody otherwise it's just legalized extortion.

Guess what, the uninsured get run over by cars, fall off cliffs and have heart a attacks, diabetes and AIDS. They go to, or are driven by ambulance, to the ER and receive treatments. They get a bill which they cannot pay and the cost of their treatment goes to the taxpayer.

Getting physical exams is preventative medicine, that you've been told to believe that is not so, and believe it, makes you a fool.
I've been smart enough to save money and stay 100% out of debt. So I don't have to worry about insurance or rather the lack of... :lmao:
see you guys just can't help it, progressive control freaks cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them… Fact

You're full of shit. A major surgery can cost you in a few weeks more than you will pay for insurance in ten years. While not buying insurance you've admitted to be a person who flouts the law, especially by failing to comply with a law that is difficult to enforce effectively.

And BTW, when Reagan signed Tax Reform he eliminated the entire deduction once allowed for health insurance.

Paying for healthcare

I've been smart enough to save money and stay 100% out of debt. So I don't have to worry about insurance or rather the lack of... :lmao:
see you guys just can't help it, progressive control freaks cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them… Fact

You're full of shit. A major surgery can cost you in a few weeks more than you will pay for insurance in ten years. While not buying insurance you've admitted to be a person who flouts the law, especially by failing to comply with a law that is difficult to enforce effectively.

And BTW, when Reagan signed Tax Reform he eliminated the entire deduction once allowed for health insurance.
Yes, I do not buy health insurance, in fact I've never even claimed anything off insurance in my entire life. So, I do pay the fine to IRS for not having insurance but I'm putting a stop payment on the last payment here in NOV because health insurance is no longer mandatory.
I will never buy insurance for me and my family, never believed in it never will.
How to Cancel an ObamaCare Plan? - Obamacare Facts

The Newt and Rudy are the best and brightest? That maybe the dumbest comment ever posted by bripat's history of stupid posts.

Let's ask the ex wife's of Rudy, Newt and Donald about their former husbands. That would be illuminating. Watching how obsequious Rudy and Newt were during the campaign, do we really want a Yes Men to advise The Donald?

Well, I just hope that the Trump administration does deliver in a positive way for the country, and hopefully after the initial shock dies down, there can be some healing and reconcilliation between opposing sides.

The fact remains the federal government cannot create jobs. That being said obviously military, police and fire And the like are necessary. But they are still a liability because those have to be paid by someone else through Taxes.
Just because the federal government prints paper and calls it money, that does not mean its wealth... quite the opposite is true… LOL
YES, release the banks to create another financial meltdown crisis.

Military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary, but they are a liability. Private sector create all jobs that matter the government cannot create jobs... fact
The Government creates tens of millions of jobs.
About a quarter of the private sector owes its existence to government money
The federal government cannot create jobs because those jobs have to be paid for by taxpayers, get it through your thick skull it's economics 101…
The federal government has no money, it's the People's Money. By the way printing paper is not wealth… LOL
So, if the federal government passes a huge infrastructure bill, no one would get hired? How many jobs are created near federal institutions by the employees spending their paychecks.
Still the taxpayer has to pay for those paychecks, so they are not real jobs in the context of job creation… Fact
Who is paying the wages is irrelevant. This argument you whiners keep making is retarded.

The Government creates tens of millions of jobs.
About a quarter of the private sector owes its existence to government money
The federal government cannot create jobs because those jobs have to be paid for by taxpayers, get it through your thick skull it's economics 101…
The federal government has no money, it's the People's Money. By the way printing paper is not wealth… LOL
Federal Government is an agent of the taxpayers......NEXT
Still the federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

Why do you keep repeating that nonsense?

The federal government decided to go to the moon....that did not create jobs?
Private sector created those jobs, just thinking up of a job is not creating a job. dip shit
So Donald Trump never created jobs when he had his hotels built? His contractors did. Right dipstick?

No. Darwinism as in learning from your mistakes. Do you believe that people should suffer the consequences of their decisions? Both good and bad?

Of course you should learn. But the question is, what price should you pay?

Paying for healthcare

Lets do that. When you get sick & can't fork out the $500k, we drag your fat ass to the dumpster.

Schlonger Together!

wfl8rqxEW8edYSAbuMrR-uSUHuO79HZn-Y2laklWqow.jpg

Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history.
Hardly "the most impressive". He got a nice margin in electoral votes, but other candidates have gotten more. And the popular vote was almost even... not that that matters.

The only reason it "looks impressive", is not because of any particular greatness of Trump. It's merely because the media predicted it wrong. Sounds like they impressed themselves... but they do that a lot. And the only other people who though it "impressive", were the people who believed the mainstream media. Hopefully they now know better than to do that again.

One thing that was impressive, though, is that despite being outspent more than three to one, and without the backing of his own party, and without very many celebrities swarming around him... Trump won anyway. And that's because the American people wanted what he offered, a lot more than they wanted what Hillary has been offering (and failing to deliver) for thirty-plus years.
Now, that's impressive. :beer:

It did produce acid rain and a river which once caught fire, great lakes which produced few healthy fish and Love Canal.
Our rivers and air have been clean since before the Clinton administration. All environmental regulations passed since then are unnecessary and harmful to the economy.
Clean? Really? Tell me, I have a stream that runs through my property. If I dump 10,000 gallons of poisonous material in it, will it magically not end up the the nearest river the Potomac?

Clean? Really? Tell me, I have a stream that runs through my property. If I dump 10,000 gallons of poisonous material in it, will it magically not end up the the nearest river the Potomac?
Nope. And all the regulations Clinton and Obama have laid on us, didn't change that a bit, did they?

Thanks for agreeing with small government for a change.

Federal Government is an agent of the taxpayers......NEXT
Still the federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

Why do you keep repeating that nonsense?

The federal government decided to go to the moon....that did not create jobs?
Private sector created those jobs, just thinking up of a job is not creating a job. dip shit
If the private sector wanted to go to the moon, they would have done it on their own.
It was only when the government decided to foot the bill that they hired those employees
You do know it's the peoples money not the governments money, and printed paper is not wealth.
Still that equipment has to be designed/built/made and it's the private sector that does all of that - not the federal government. The federal government is a middleman in something like that. All Federal government jobs are liabilities, obviously many are an absolute necessity but still a liability.
You talking about our military? They are a liability?

It did produce acid rain and a river which once caught fire, great lakes which produced few healthy fish and Love Canal.
Our rivers and air have been clean since before the Clinton administration. All environmental regulations passed since then are unnecessary and harmful to the economy.
Government regulations passed before the Clinton administration make it illegal for you to dump 10,000 gallons of poisonous material into your stream. Your example only proves my point.

Nope. And all the regulations Clinton and Obama have laid on us, didn't change that a bit, did they?

Thanks for agreeing with small government for a change.
Extending the Clean Water Act to smaller streams is a no brainer. Sort of like you.

Forum List

Back