Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

The fact remains the federal government cannot create jobs. That being said obviously military, police and fire And the like are necessary. But they are still a liability because those have to be paid by someone else through Taxes.
Just because the federal government prints paper and calls it money, that does not mean its wealth... quite the opposite is true… LOL
Slash government spending & watch the unemployment numbers go up.
Also all the regulations the Obama regime has imposed on us. Repealing all that crap should be the first order of business.

Doesn't create jobs?

Teachers, police, firemen, construction, the entire defense industry

teachers, police, firemen, construction---------paid by states and local governments, not the feds. Defense industry, yes, and one of the constitutional functions of the federal government

Do you simply post to get attention? Revenue sharing and bonds pay for most major projects, teacher are hired by school districts, cops and firefighters by local and state agencies, paid for by taxpayers and revenue sharing.

Do you have a better idea?

Private sector call to Acme Police Corporation:

Caller: Help there is someone in my house?

Acme call Center: Do you have an account with us.

Caller: He's in my daughter's room and she's screaming.

Acme call center: Your phone number does not register that you have a credit card on file, before we can send an agent to assess your need, we will need a credit card on file.

Caller: (sound of gun fire) Oh no, he shot my husband he's got a gun and ..... sound of one more shot and the line goes dead.
Military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary, but they are a liability. Private sector create all jobs that matter the government cannot create jobs... fact
The Government creates tens of millions of jobs.
About a quarter of the private sector owes its existence to government money
The federal government cannot create jobs because those jobs have to be paid for by taxpayers, get it through your thick skull it's economics 101…
The federal government has no money, it's the People's Money. By the way printing paper is not wealth… LOL

The fact remains the federal government cannot create jobs. That being said obviously military, police and fire And the like are necessary. But they are still a liability because those have to be paid by someone else through Taxes.
Just because the federal government prints paper and calls it money, that does not mean its wealth... quite the opposite is true… LOL
No, The federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

Doesn't create jobs?

Teachers, police, firemen, construction, the entire defense industry

teachers, police, firemen, construction---------paid by states and local governments, not the feds. Defense industry, yes, and one of the constitutional functions of the federal government

Do you simply post to get attention? Revenue sharing and bonds pay for most major projects, teacher are hired by school districts, cops and firefighters by local and state agencies, paid for by taxpayers and revenue sharing.

Acme call center: Your phone number does not register that you have a credit card on file, before we can send an agent to assess your need, we will need a credit card on file.

Caller: (sound of gun fire) Oh no, he shot my husband he's got a gun and ..... sound of one more shot and the line goes dead.
Military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary, but they are a liability. Private sector create all jobs that matter the government cannot create jobs... fact
The federal government cannot create jobs because those jobs have to be paid for by taxpayers, get it through your thick skull it's economics 101…
The federal government has no money, it's the People's Money. By the way printing paper is not wealth… LOL
Federal Government is an agent of the taxpayers......NEXT

So, if the federal government passes a huge infrastructure bill, no one would get hired? How many jobs are created near federal institutions by the employees spending their paychecks.

The Federal Government is a necessary evil. One that when it becomes more than a public servant, should be put back into its proper place.

Also all the regulations the Obama regime has imposed on us. Repealing all that crap should be the first order of business.
Repealing environmental, labor and monopolistic regulations will increase profits. History has shown it does not create jobs

The Federal Government is a necessary evil. One that when it becomes more than a public servant, should be put back into its proper place.
There s a delicate balance between how much and how little government we need

Still the federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

Repealing environmental, labor and monopolistic regulations will increase profits. History has shown it does not create jobs
History has shown precisely the opposite, especially when those regulations are intentionally designed to destroy an industry like the energy industry.

We went way over that "balance" by the Civil War.

Not in my mind. The role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. Not to do for the people what the people can and SHOULD do for themselves.

So, if the federal government passes a huge infrastructure bill, no one would get hired? How many jobs are created near federal institutions by the employees spending their paychecks.
Still the taxpayer has to pay for those paychecks, so they are not real jobs in the context of job creation… Fact

Do you believe in Darwinism? Do you believe that people should suffer the consequences of their decisions? Both good and bad?

Not in my mind. The role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. Not to do for the people what the people can and SHOULD do for themselves.
A nanny state always has diminishing returns… Fact

Still the federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

Why do you keep repeating that nonsense?

The federal government decided to go to the moon....that did not create jobs?

Do you believe in Darwinism? Do you believe that people should suffer the consequences of their decisions? Both good and bad?

Darwinism in leading to your death for a bad economic decision?
No, I do not believe that

We went way over that "balance" by the Civil War.
Sure. Some would say even before that. So what? It doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't be that way.

No. Darwinism as in learning from your mistakes. Do you believe that people should suffer the consequences of their decisions? Both good and bad?

Of course you should learn. But the question is, what price should you pay?

No. Darwinism as in learning from your mistakes. Do you believe that people should suffer the consequences of their decisions? Both good and bad?

Of course you should learn. But the question is, what price should you pay?
This country could not afford a third term of Obama shit

Forum List

Back