Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history.
Hardly "the most impressive". He got a nice margin in electoral votes, but other candidates have gotten more. And the popular vote was almost even... not that that matters.

The only reason it "looks impressive", is not because of any particular greatness of Trump. It's merely because the media predicted it wrong. Sounds like they impressed themselves... but they do that a lot. And the only other people who though it "impressive", were the people who believed the mainstream media. Hopefully they now know better than to do that again.

One thing that was impressive, though, is that despite being outspent more than three to one, and without the backing of his own party, and without very many celebrities swarming around him... Trump won anyway. And that's because the American people wanted what he offered, a lot more than they wanted what Hillary has been offering (and failing to deliver) for thirty-plus years.
Now, that's impressive. :beer:
Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history.
Hardly "the most impressive". He got a nice margin in electoral votes, but other candidates have gotten more. And the popular vote was almost even... not that that matters.

The only reason it "looks impressive", is not because of any particular greatness of Trump. It's merely because the media predicted it wrong. Sounds like they impressed themselves... but they do that a lot. And the only other people who though it "impressive", were the people who believed the mainstream media. Hopefully they now know better than to do that again.

One thing that was impressive, though, is that despite being outspent more than three to one, and without the backing of his own party, and without very many celebrities swarming around him... Trump won anyway. And that's because the American people wanted what he offered, a lot more than they wanted what Hillary has been offering (and failing to deliver) for thirty-plus years.
Now, that's impressive. :beer:
Yes, it would be hard to turn down some of what Trump is offering. Take healthcare for example. Putting together all the promises and claims Donald has made about the replacement for Obamacare who wouldn't want it with premiums so low you won't believe, more people covered, better coverage, better medical care, no pre-existing condition limitation, insurance for children up to age 26, no mandate, etc... Of course, he can offer the moon since it's congress that will have to deliver.
Trump will find how difficult it is to replace Obamacare
It will collapse on its own weight. It is only a matter of time.

Whatever the consequence of your actions. That's how being accountable works. People don't learn anything unless they suffer the consequences of their decisions, both good and bad. This is common sense.
OK...let's look at the example we are avoiding

Paying for healthcare

If you are 25 years old, starting a family. You have to pay rent, utilities, maybe a college loan, car costs, car insurance and food. Your health insurance bill would be an additional $500 a month. You feel healthy and think you can last the year without a serious medical problem. You have never been sick...why not take a chance?
You come down with cancer.......should you die as a "consequence"?
Wait a minute. Insurance is not health care, it is insurance. Do you have any idea how much money is wasted on paying for something that does not do one thing for improving health care? It is massive.
Bingo! Insurance should be a choice, should never forced on anybody otherwise it's just legalized extortion.
Lets do that. When you get sick & can't fork out the $500k, we drag your fat ass to the dumpster.
There are other options beside that. Stop being so emotional. There's family and friend's. There's loans. There's your community and finally there is Medicaid.
Yes, there are always ways to get medical care even if you don't have insurance or money. However, it takes time and time is precious if you have an aggressive cancer. The one thing in life you never want to hear is, "If only you had got to us sooner...", particularly if it's your 6 year old daughter. Believe me, I know.

[
No, The federal government cannot create jobs… Fact

And yet it does. Fact
It can't

You mean you have no military personal? Those B2's just fly themselves do they? The federal national parks? Those rangers don't exist??
Government jobs really are not real jobs at all, obviously military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary. But all federal government jobs are a liability because the taxpayer has to fit the bill. So you cannot call it creating jobs... fact

[

And yet it does. Fact
It can't

You mean you have no military personal? Those B2's just fly themselves do they? The federal national parks? Those rangers don't exist??
Government jobs really are not real jobs at all, obviously military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary. But all federal government jobs are a liability because the taxpayer has to fit the bill. So you cannot call it creating jobs... fact

IRS is not a job?

Wait a minute. Insurance is not health care, it is insurance. Do you have any idea how much money is wasted on paying for something that does not do one thing for improving health care? It is massive.
Bingo! Insurance should be a choice, should never forced on anybody otherwise it's just legalized extortion.

Simple post by a simple mind ^^^.

Guess what, the uninsured get run over by cars, fall off cliffs and have heart a attacks, diabetes and AIDS. They go to, or are driven by ambulance, to the ER and receive treatments. They get a bill which they cannot pay and the cost of their treatment goes to the taxpayer.

Getting physical exams is preventative medicine, that you've been told to believe that is not so, and believe it, makes you a fool.
I've been smart enough to save money and stay 100% out of debt. So I don't have to worry about insurance or rather the lack of... :lmao:
see you guys just can't help it, progressive control freaks cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them… Fact
I'm impressed.

Can you afford $500,000 in cancer treatments or a million dollar heart transplant?
Everyone has to die. What's the big deal? Should alcoholics be forced to quit drinking? They can die from that too, right? Same goes for heroin addicts, right? Are you going to force people to do what YOU believe they should do? Where exactly do you draw the line? If people don't want to buy insurance, what's it to you?
It is not just the patient that's effected by a serious illness. A half million dollar unpaid medical bill effects a lot people.

[

And yet it does. Fact
It can't

IRS is not a job?
Any civilian government job really isn't a real job, it's a liability people with real jobs have to pay taxes to pay for that so called job.
Anyway, the IRS unconstitutional... And should be abolished

Guess what, the uninsured get run over by cars, fall off cliffs and have heart a attacks, diabetes and AIDS. They go to, or are driven by ambulance, to the ER and receive treatments. They get a bill which they cannot pay and the cost of their treatment goes to the taxpayer.

Getting physical exams is preventative medicine, that you've been told to believe that is not so, and believe it, makes you a fool.
I've been smart enough to save money and stay 100% out of debt. So I don't have to worry about insurance or rather the lack of... :lmao:
see you guys just can't help it, progressive control freaks cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them… Fact
I'm impressed.

Can you afford $500,000 in cancer treatments or a million dollar heart transplant?
Everyone has to die. What's the big deal? Should alcoholics be forced to quit drinking? They can die from that too, right? Same goes for heroin addicts, right? Are you going to force people to do what YOU believe they should do? Where exactly do you draw the line? If people don't want to buy insurance, what's it to you?
It is not just the patient that's effected by a serious illness. A half million dollar unpaid medical bill effects a lot people.
So you're saying the medical treatment is not way overpriced because of frivolous lawsuits and greedy lawyers and doctors and crazy high-priced insurance?

The American people have spokn. We are tired of getting shlonged by the usual suspects in DC

Any civilian government job really isn't a real job, it's a liability people with real jobs have to pay taxes to pay for that so called job.

Oh, so the IRS is not necessary but the military, police and fire are. Why not make them user pays too??

I'm impressed.

So you're saying the medical treatment is not way overpriced because of frivolous lawsuits and greedy lawyers and doctors and crazy high-priced insurance?
I made no such statement. There are many factors that are responsible for the high cost of medical care and no one has been able to determine which are the most important. The fact that we are growing older, sicker, and fatter has got to be close to the top of list.

And yet it does. Fact
It can't

IRS is not a job?
Collecting revenue is clearly within the Constitution as is income taxes.

The IRS collects the four trillion dollars in revenue on which our nation functions.

I'm impressed.

Sure. Maybe a better question is why is it a half a million dollars. You do realize that there is a book price and a real price, right?

OK...let's look at the example we are avoiding

Paying for healthcare

If you are 25 years old, starting a family. You have to pay rent, utilities, maybe a college loan, car costs, car insurance and food. Your health insurance bill would be an additional $500 a month. You feel healthy and think you can last the year without a serious medical problem. You have never been sick...why not take a chance?
You come down with cancer.......should you die as a "consequence"?
Lets do that. When you get sick & can't fork out the $500k, we drag your fat ass to the dumpster.
There are other options beside that. Stop being so emotional. There's family and friend's. There's loans. There's your community and finally there is Medicaid.
Yes, there are always ways to get medical care even if you don't have insurance or money. However, it takes time and time is precious if you have an aggressive cancer. The one thing in life you never want to hear is, "If only you had got to us sooner...", particularly if it's your 6 year old daughter. Believe me, I know.
If you have an aggressive cancer, the deal is already sealed. But then again, if we socialize medicine there will be long wait times anyway. I have yet to see a government program that has worked as intended. We already have enough bad attitude medical professionals, we can hardly expect their attitudes to improve once they become government employees.

There is a name for it when governments set prices, wages and profits. I wonder if anyone can tell me that name?

You're full of shit. A major surgery can cost you in a few weeks more than you will pay for insurance in ten years. While not buying insurance you've admitted to be a person who flouts the law, especially by failing to comply with a law that is difficult to enforce effectively.

And BTW, when Reagan signed Tax Reform he eliminated the entire deduction once allowed for health insurance.
Yes, I do not buy health insurance, in fact I've never even claimed anything off insurance in my entire life. So, I do pay the fine to IRS for not having insurance but I'm putting a stop payment on the last payment here in NOV because health insurance is no longer mandatory.
I will never buy insurance for me and my family, never believed in it never will.
How to Cancel an ObamaCare Plan? - Obamacare Facts
Must be nice knowing neither you or your family will ever have a serious illness.
Why do you care if others have insurance or not?

Because scofflaws raise rates. You can't be so stupid as to not understand such a simple reality.

There is a name for it when governments set prices, wages and profits. I wonder if anyone can tell me that name?

Right wing propaganda. Guess which party actually put into effect wage and price controls in the US. I'd bet you can't.

You're full of shit. A major surgery can cost you in a few weeks more than you will pay for insurance in ten years. While not buying insurance you've admitted to be a person who flouts the law, especially by failing to comply with a law that is difficult to enforce effectively.

And BTW, when Reagan signed Tax Reform he eliminated the entire deduction once allowed for health insurance.
Yes, I do not buy health insurance, in fact I've never even claimed anything off insurance in my entire life. So, I do pay the fine to IRS for not having insurance but I'm putting a stop payment on the last payment here in NOV because health insurance is no longer mandatory.
I will never buy insurance for me and my family, never believed in it never will.
Must be nice knowing neither you or your family will ever have a serious illness.
Having insurance will not stop illnesses or accidents. I don't go through life worrying what might happen, and I don't want to have to depend on other people paying for my shit

Cool. I don't give a shit what you believe, responsible people act differently, fools act like you.

And yet it does. Fact
It can't

IRS is not a job?

LMFAO, you really are one stupid piece of shit.

Why do you care if others have insurance or not?

Because scofflaws raise rates. You can't be so stupid as to not understand such a simple reality.
I understand it. I wanted you to admit it. So then it's not that you care that they don't get medical treatment, you only care that you have to pay more?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back