Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason- the only reason- why Silly keeps referring this case is because the parents are openly lesbian.

There are straight parents who have been in the news dealing with the exact same issue with their kids- which I have brought to Silly's attention before- and she ignores.

Because it isn't about the kids. For Silly the kids are always just a tool too attack homosexuals.
The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

Ah so you are just like Silly- you don't give a damn about the kids either- you just want to attack homosexuals- be proud- be a homophobic bigot!

No I want kids to be kids.......you have a problem with not politicizing kids?

So why are you encouraging Silly's attempt to politicize this kid?

The case in question is not unique- as I mentioned before- there are other news accounts of other families dealing with the same issue- how to treat a kid who identifies as a different gender than what her/his body is. Frankly I am glad I was never in these parents shoes- because they find out that kids that identify otherwise are at a huge risk for suicide or other self harm- and good parents will try to figure out what is best for their kids.

Yes- the parents in this case are lesbians- who are raising multiple kids- one of whom has an identity issue. Silhouette brings this case up over and over- because the parents are lesbians- or as she so quaintly notes 'bull dykes'.

For all of the kids going through this with straight parents- well Silly doesn't care- doesn't serve her purpose to attack those parents.

Like these parents- and their kid- going through the same thing- but Silly never starts a thread about them....well because the parents aren't 'bull dykes'
Parents want NHS to give son aged 12 puberty-halting drugs | Daily Mail Online

gender identity is bullshit....man up and go on in life
you're born with a dick, be a man

but also 11 year olds don't know shit.....they shouldn't be making these decisions....that's why we don't let them drive, drink beer, serve in the military, or try them as adults.........these are kids......let them be kids

The only reason- the only reason- why Silly keeps referring this case is because the parents are openly lesbian.

There are straight parents who have been in the news dealing with the exact same issue with their kids- which I have brought to Silly's attention before- and she ignores.

Because it isn't about the kids. For Silly the kids are always just a tool too attack homosexuals.
The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

Ah so you are just like Silly- you don't give a damn about the kids either- you just want to attack homosexuals- be proud- be a homophobic bigot!

The case in question is not unique- as I mentioned before- there are other news accounts of other families dealing with the same issue- how to treat a kid who identifies as a different gender than what her/his body is. Frankly I am glad I was never in these parents shoes- because they find out that kids that identify otherwise are at a huge risk for suicide or other self harm- and good parents will try to figure out what is best for their kids.

Yes- the parents in this case are lesbians- who are raising multiple kids- one of whom has an identity issue. Silhouette brings this case up over and over- because the parents are lesbians- or as she so quaintly notes 'bull dykes'.

For all of the kids going through this with straight parents- well Silly doesn't care- doesn't serve her purpose to attack those parents.

Like these parents- and their kid- going through the same thing- but Silly never starts a thread about them....well because the parents aren't 'bull dykes'

And that is your opinion.

Why do you think your opinion should matter more than the parents- and their doctors- when it comes to deciding how to deal with their kid?

Let me turn it the other way- if by some bizarre twist of fate you managed to have a child- who should decide on how to treat your kid for anything- you and your doctors? Or some anonymous guy on the internet?

Those two bull dykes he has for mothers look like the types of lesbians I've heard ..

Just another example of what I said before

I don't care if you are straight or gay. Any parent that would let an 11 start to transform should be arrested. When the boy turns 18, he can do whatever.

Well then be sure to report these parents to the police. Let us know how that goes.

Why do you think your opinion should matter more than the parents- and their doctors- when it comes to deciding how to deal with their kid?

Let me turn it the other way- if by some bizarre twist of fate you managed to have a child- who should decide on how to treat your kid for anything- you and your doctors? Or some anonymous guy on the internet?

First gender identity disorder is made up bullshit, it's not the same as cancer

just like racial identity disorder is bullshit or the people who cut off limbs because they want to be disabled.......
if anything he needs a shrink, not a medical doctor.

Solving the problem is easy......pull down your pants and see what you have....that's what you are.....there are only two options......it's not difficult

Those two bull dykes he has for mothers look like the types of lesbians I've heard ..

I don't care if you are straight or gay. Any parent that would let an 11 start to transform should be arrested. When the boy turns 18, he can do whatever.

Well then be sure to report these parents to the police. Let us know how that goes.
What's the difference giving the boy pot, or giving him hormone pills to try to switch his gender?

What's the difference giving the boy pot, or giving him hormone pills to try to switch his gender?

How did the report to the police go?

First gender identity disorder is made up bullshit, it's not the same as cancer
t

And that is your opinion- again

Don't know anyone abusing a child, but if I did, it's called dss. Call them, they have to investigate.

Are you in support of a 11 year old boy trying to become a girl?

Don't know anyone abusing a child, but if I did, it's called dss. Call them, they have to investigate.

So now you are changing your mind and saying these parents are not abusing their child?

I am in support of parents- with their doctors guidance- determining how best to treat a troubled child.

So now you are changing your mind and saying these parents are not abusing their child?
What is wrong with you? Yes they are abusing their child. It seems you support it?

I am in support of parents- with their doctors guidance- determining how best to treat a troubled child.
So you support abusing a child? You would support giving drugs that would harm him. For your cause? That's what you are saying?

What is wrong with you? Yes they are abusing their child. It seems you support it?

So if you believe that they are abusing their child- have you reported this abuse to the police?

I do absolutely believe that parents working with their doctors are the correct ones to decide on how to help their troubled child. You believe that you are better trained to do so.

So you support abusing a child?

You support abusing a child.

There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

No 11 year old had their dick cut off. Now you’re just making shit up to support your homophobia.

WTF? How do the hormone blockers they gave him switch her gender?

So you support abusing a child?

You support abusing a child.
They need help, not butchering their body, so that when they are an adult it's to late. A man cannot become a woman, you cannot alter someone's DNA. You're part of the problem.

WTF? How do the hormone blockers they gave him switch her gender?
You dumb Shit they are trying to transgender the child. They want him to become a girl, they should get the death penalty for what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back