Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sick, he is a six year old boy. The parents should be arrested.
Lefties told us this would never happen.......time to start restricting this kind of stuff

When did 'lefties' tell you that we would want to take away the decision of parents and their doctors from deciding on the proper treatment of a child? 11 years ago.......
it's not raising a child to force them to act like a different sex, that's child abuse.
It is? To whom did you report it?
The local authorities.....
are we really having this discussion..........

Lefties told us this would never happen.......time to start restricting this kind of stuff

When did 'lefties' tell you that we would want to take away the decision of parents and their doctors from deciding on the proper treatment of a child? 11 years ago.......
it's not raising a child to force them to act like a different sex, that's child abuse.
Why wouldn’t we?

Why wouldn’t we?

decency.........its pretty obvious these dykes are sicko

And the DOJ doesn't investigate child abuse- unless there are state lines involved......so.....
Do any of the children being drugged cross state lines to access those drugs? What about the internal State policies protecting children. Just because you are a state official doesn't mean you capitulate to trends in child abuse. That's illegal.

Hormone therapy isn’t “drugging a child” nor “child abuse”. Making the rest of your pseudo legal babble moot.

Remember.....you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

Why wouldn’t we?

decency.........its pretty obvious these dykes are sicko
It’s pretty obvious they are loving parents caring for a special needs child.

And the DOJ doesn't investigate child abuse- unless there are state lines involved......so.....
Do any of the children being drugged cross state lines to access those drugs? What about the internal State policies protecting children. Just because you are a state official doesn't mean you capitulate to trends in child abuse. That's illegal.

Hormone therapy isn’t “drugging a child” nor “child abuse”. Making the rest of your pseudo legal babble moot.

uh you make it sound like they have a deficiency

its for a sex change for an 11 year old.
i mean if they can make those decisions, we can try them as adults in criminal cases

i mean if they can make those decisions, we can try them as adults in criminal cases
You’re not reading, you’re merely reacting.

It’s about hormone therapy to delay puberty to give the child more time to decide what she wants to do.

And no, you have no idea what you’re talking about regarding the law.

No 11 year old was having a sex change. WTF is wrong with you?

You’re not reading, you’re merely reacting.

It’s about hormone therapy to delay puberty to give the child more time to decide what she wants to do.

And no, you have no idea what you’re talking about regarding the law.

they are just responding to Silly's dog whistle. They don't have a clue as to what the facts are.

The only reason- the only reason- why Silly keeps referring this case is because the parents are openly lesbian.

There are straight parents who have been in the news dealing with the exact same issue with their kids- which I have brought to Silly's attention before- and she ignores.

Because it isn't about the kids. For Silly the kids are always just a tool too attack homosexuals.

Letting eleven year old make a major life decision, one he can't take back is normal treatment?

So if an eleven year old decides he is a pot head. In your world the parents should give him pot?

Last edited:
So if an eleven year old decides he is a pot head. In your would the parents should give him pot?
I know, right? I thought I was a bird when I was six. Were my parents remiss for dragging me off the roof with my cardboard wings and drilling into my head what my actual species was? Plus you've got to wonder how the boy in the OP got it into his head "I'm a girl", while he's holding his dick to pee...

Those two bull dykes he has for mothers look like the types of lesbians I've heard who are actually so avidly hating of men that they turn to women (and dildos, go figure) for sex. They sit and bash men and males in general all the live long day. A boy hears enough of that and would eventually deduce that if he doesn't want to be the butt of scathing criticism and hate as he ages in his own home, maybe becoming a girl would be the remedy to finally being loved "for who he is"..

The only reason- the only reason- why Silly keeps referring this case is because the parents are openly lesbian.

There are straight parents who have been in the news dealing with the exact same issue with their kids- which I have brought to Silly's attention before- and she ignores.

Because it isn't about the kids. For Silly the kids are always just a tool too attack homosexuals.
The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

Ah so you are just like Silly- you don't give a damn about the kids either- you just want to attack homosexuals- be proud- be a homophobic bigot!

Those two bull dykes he has for mothers look like the types of lesbians I've heard ..

Just another example of what I said before

Ah so you are just like Silly- you don't give a damn about the kids either- you just want to attack homosexuals- be proud- be a homophobic bigot!

No I want kids to be kids.......you have a problem with not politicizing kids?

No I want kids to be kids.......you have a problem with not politicizing kids?

So why are you encouraging Silly's attempt to politicize this kid?

The case in question is not unique- as I mentioned before- there are other news accounts of other families dealing with the same issue- how to treat a kid who identifies as a different gender than what her/his body is. Frankly I am glad I was never in these parents shoes- because they find out that kids that identify otherwise are at a huge risk for suicide or other self harm- and good parents will try to figure out what is best for their kids.

Yes- the parents in this case are lesbians- who are raising multiple kids- one of whom has an identity issue. Silhouette brings this case up over and over- because the parents are lesbians- or as she so quaintly notes 'bull dykes'.

For all of the kids going through this with straight parents- well Silly doesn't care- doesn't serve her purpose to attack those parents.

Like these parents- and their kid- going through the same thing- but Silly never starts a thread about them....well because the parents aren't 'bull dykes'
Parents want NHS to give son aged 12 puberty-halting drugs | Daily Mail Online

Those two bull dykes he has for mothers look like the types of lesbians I've heard ..

I don't care if you are straight or gay. Any parent that would let an 11 start to transform should be arrested. When the boy turns 18, he can do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back