Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the quote function was wonky- here it is again

A three year old article is a 'current event'?

First of all- this is a decision made by the child's parents with the consent and advice of his doctors.

Beyond that- this is a situation other families have dealt with- as I have pointed out- you just have your panties in a wad because this child's parents are gay.

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise - CBS News

Spack said by some estimates, 1 in 10,000 children have the condition.

Offering sex-changing treatment to kids younger than 18 raises ethical concerns, and their parents' motives need to be closely examined, said Dr. Margaret Moon, a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics' bioethics committee. She was not involved in any of the reports.

Some kids may get a psychiatric diagnosis when they are just hugely uncomfortable with narrowly defined gender roles; or some may be gay and are coerced into treatment by parents more comfortable with a sex change than having a homosexual child, said Moon, who teaches at the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics.

It's harmful "to have an irreversible treatment too early," Moon said.

Doctors who provide the treatment say withholding it would be more harmful.

These children sometimes resort to self-mutilation to try to change their anatomy; the other two journal reports note that some face verbal and physical abuse and are prone to stress, depression and suicide attempts. Spack said those problems typically disappear in kids who've had treatment and are allowed to live as the opposite sex.

Guidelines from the Endocrine Society endorse transgender hormone treatment but say it should not be given before puberty begins. At that point, the guidelines recommend puberty-blocking drugs until age 16, then lifelong sex-changing hormones with monitoring for potential health risks. Mental health professionals should be involved in the process, the guidelines say. The group's members are doctors who treat hormonal conditions.

The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.

In another Pediatrics report, a Texas doctor says he's also provided sex-changing treatment to an increasing number of children; so has a clinic at Children's Hospital Los Angeles where the 8-year-old is a patient.

The drugs used by the clinics are approved for delaying puberty in kids who start maturing too soon. The drugs' effects are reversible, and Spack said they've caused no complications in his patients. The idea is to give these children time to mature emotionally and make sure they want to proceed with a permanent sex change. Only 1 of the 97 opted out of permanent treatment, Spack said.

There are two issues going on here.

There is a real issue- what is the proper course of action for children with gender disorder?

And then there is your attempt to attack homosexuals by only bringing up this issue for one specific couple who are lesbians.

Once again- you use the welfare of children as tools to attack homosexuals.
Can't sugar coat stupid, and this dyke couple are stupid. Born a boy you are a boy period.
would you like to tell her twerp?

One huge, glaring difference: this guy made his own decision. The little boy will have no choice, since his "mommies" will have already lopped off his gear and pumped him full of unnatural hormone treatments, physically and physiologically mutilating him beyond repair.

I was commenting on Americafirsts imbecilic statement, with regard to the pruning, you are of course completely wrong.

No, he is completely right. Libtards, so stupid.

No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.
Only those with the proper degrees in the field should have oversight over a professional organization and be a part of the peer review process.
The public votes and absolutely has the right to determine what kind of culture they want. If they decide to make it illegal to go through the farce of turning a minor into another gender then that's the law, regardless of what a group of self important academics think.

No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.
Only those with the proper degrees in the field should have oversight over a professional organization and be a part of the peer review process.
The public votes and absolutely has the right to determine what kind of culture they want. If they decide to make it illegal to go through the farce of turning a minor into another gender then that's the law, regardless of what a group of self important academics think.
Not necessarily true. Recall how many states voted to ban same-gender "marriages", and how often. When the public spoke, the litigants took their beef to court until they found enough liberal judges to force the public to accept what they had rejected.

Not necessarily true. Recall how many states voted to ban same-gender "marriages", and how often. When the public spoke, the litigants took their beef to court until they found enough liberal judges to force the public to accept what they had rejected.
True, but that doesn't mean the public didn't have the right. There just aren't enough activists on the right fighting for their rights.

Considering this institutionalized child abuse is directly a product of the LGBT Agenda, it's time to have a social revolution and take back our nation's children. We need someone vigorously championing the rights of this little boy to be free from his oppressors. This is a violation of his civil rights. And we should be ASHAMED as a nation that we know this is happening, have read about it in the news and NOBODY is stopping it!

It is vile, machiavellian and disgusting. I cannot believe this is happening to a child under the full watch of everyone in this country. Fox News put the story up on their website and then went mute about it. They should hang their heads in shame.

Considering this institutionalized child abuse is directly a product of the LGBT Agenda, it's time to have a social revolution and take back our nation's children. We need someone vigorously championing the rights of this little boy to be free from his oppressors. This is a violation of his civil rights. And we should be ASHAMED as a nation that we know this is happening, have read about it in the news and NOBODY is stopping it!

It is vile, machiavellian and disgusting. I cannot believe this is happening to a child under the full watch of everyone in this country. Fox News put the story up on their website and then went mute about it. They should hang their heads in shame.

And you only care when the parents are lesbians.

And you only care when the parents are lesbians.

I would run anyone out on a rail who was doing this to their kids. YOUR culture promotes this. MINE doesn't.

Yet even though there have been other articles relating to other families dealing with the exact same issue- you only ever talk about this issue by referring to his 'lesbian' parents.

IF his parents were not lesbians you wouldn't care.

You wouldn't even be bringing the issue up.

Because you certainly didn't for any of the children not raised by lesbians.

I repeat:

I would run anyone out on a rail who was doing this to their kids. YOUR culture promotes this. MINE doesn't.

The question is one of "which culture promotes this institutionalized child abuse and which doesn't?" Individuals will vary within a culture and they are kept in check by the collective cultural mores... Heteros are just heteros, or straights. Your ilk has a tag for "T", transgenderism, which is the source of the child abuse happening as to the OP of this thread.

So you want politicians to have the final say on medical procedures, not those who have spent decades on their education and in their field?

That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or my post.

Transgenderism is a manifestation of cultural values. In the old days it was called mental illness. If you cannot come to grips with the basic fundamental reality right between your legs, you are very very sick and need help. Being very very sick and needing help (not amputation of healthy organs or artificial hormones) is now called "normal" by the neo-deviant cult:

I repeat:
The question is one of "which culture promotes this institutionalized child abuse and which doesn't?" Individuals will vary within a culture and they are kept in check by the collective cultural mores... Heteros are just heteros, or straights. Your ilk has a tag for "T", transgenderism, which is the source of the child abuse happening as to the OP of this thread.

Completely normal for the children of Democrats whether same or opposite sex coupled Democrats.

They (the pickaninnies) are only doing what's expected of 'em.
I'm a democrat and I am, along with 10s of millions of other democrats, SICKENED and horrified about the abuse being done to young Thomas Lobel. You'll notice how middle dems voted this Midterm just after this cult announced it would arrest pastors in Texas for not rewriting sermons to promote the LGBT Agenda. This type of mental illness is abhorrant to all but a tiny fraction of my party....whether or not they admit it to friends or pollsters...they "admit" it at the voting booth...

Completely normal for the children of Democrats whether same or opposite sex coupled Democrats.

They (the pickaninnies) are only doing what's expected of 'em.
I'm a democrat and I am, along with 10s of millions of other democrats, SICKENED and horrified about the abuse being done to young Thomas Lobel. You'll notice how middle dems voted this Midterm just after this cult announced it would arrest pastors in Texas for not rewriting sermons to promote the LGBT Agenda. This type of mental illness is abhorrant to all but a tiny fraction of my party....whether or not they admit it to friends or pollsters...they "admit" it at the voting booth...
Rather like a very tiny group identified as GOP, or RWs, are used to vilify the greatest majority of conservatives. Too bad those two majorities of "regular" people can't get together and quiet the roaring of the tiny minorities.

Rather like a very tiny group identified as GOP, or RWs, are used to vilify the greatest majority of conservatives. Too bad those two majorities of "regular" people can't get together and quiet the roaring of the tiny minorities.
What do you think I'm doing here? ...lol.. And likely what you're doing here too. We do "get together" every election. And we are attempting to explain right now what happened this Midterm 2014. It was no love letter to the fringe-right. It was a "you're insane" letter to the far left, courtesy of the middle.

1. Those on the left are fools if they think they lost votes for any other significant reason than this twisted LGBT Agenda....and the new alarming envelope they push on the macabre, disgusting and criminal each year (Thomas Lobel a case in point)

2. Those on the right fringe are fools if they think any other reason but #1 is why they lucked out this election cycle, or that the middle is now suddenly embracing all of their fringe ideas like fracking, warring, destruction of the environment or destroying advances in appropriate technology/green energy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back