Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want politicians to have the final say on medical procedures, not those who have spent decades on their education and in their field?
I said "the people" and your brain saw "politicians".
Because my brain recognizes the fact that the US is a representative democracy where politicians write and pass laws.
Representative is the operative word.
You are calling for more government involvement in healthcare under the guise of populism.

What do you think of the CQR method that the APA has adopted in preference over facts and data ZmrZlina?

So you want politicians to have the final say on medical procedures, not those who have spent decades on their education and in their field?
I said "the people" and your brain saw "politicians".
Because my brain recognizes the fact that the US is a representative democracy where politicians write and pass laws.
Representative is the operative word.
You are calling for more government involvement in healthcare under the guise of populism.
You're a liar.

What do you think of the CQR methods at the APA Iceweasel?
Well, according to the APA it is:
"This lively and practical text presents a fresh and comprehensive approach to conducting consensual qualitative research (CQR). CQR is an inductive method that is characterized by open-ended interview questions, small samples, a reliance on words over numbers, the importance of context, an integration of multiple viewpoints, and consensus of the research team. It is especially well-suited to research that requires rich descriptions of inner experiences, attitudes, and convictions."

A consensus isn't science. Small samples makes for poor science. It sounds more like job security than anything scholarly.

"This lively and practical text presents a fresh and comprehensive approach to conducting consensual qualitative research (CQR). CQR is an inductive method that is characterized by open-ended interview questions, small samples, a reliance on words over numbers, the importance of context, an integration of multiple viewpoints, and consensus of the research team. It is especially well-suited to research that requires rich descriptions of inner experiences, attitudes, and convictions."

A consensus isn't science. Small samples makes for poor science. It sounds more like job security than anything scholarly.
Did you know that Scientology also "audits" its members for cohesion to a tiny core-idiology in preference over facts? Did you know that virtually every cult since the dawn of time operates in this fascist way and discourages its membership from pursuing facts and data?

Pretty chilling eh? That the leading institution that all other medical ones look to for guidance, is operating as a cult. When a society discards facts and reason in preference to "audited group think", DANGER should be written in the skies every day.

Did you know that Scientology also "audits" its members for cohesion to a tiny core-idiology in preference over facts? Did you know that virtually every cult since the dawn of time operates in this fascist way and discourages its membership from pursuing facts and data?

Pretty chilling eh? That the leading institution that all other medical ones look to for guidance, is operating as a cult. When a society discards facts and reason in preference to "audited group think", DANGER should be written in the skies every day.
Yes, I know about Scientology. Back in my college years I took a "course" from them. A reeeaaallly hot chick sat next to me in a park and told me briefly about it and sold me a paperback Dianetics. They absolutely do play with your head, the auditing is part of the clearing process.

When you are "clear" it means you have a handle on all the subconscience things that happened to you, even in the womb. I saw some weird stuff but I am stubborn and they couldn't get me on board.
I almost had to fight my way out, some asshole blocked the door and it was going to get physical so they decided to give it up.

Yes, I know about Scientology. Back in my college years I took a "course" from them. A reeeaaallly hot chick sat next to me in a park and told me briefly about it and sold me a paperback Dianetics. They absolutely do play with your head, the auditing is part of the clearing process.

When you are "clear" it means you have a handle on all the subconscience things that happened to you, even in the womb. I saw some weird stuff but I am stubborn and they couldn't get me on board.
I almost had to fight my way out, some asshole blocked the door and it was going to get physical so they decided to give it up.

So you were drawn in by your base sexual drive and then barely escaped with your mind intact. Now you understand what the APA is up to.. Glad to see you have first hand experience with how cults operate.

So you were drawn in by your base sexual drive and then barely escaped with your mind intact. Now you understand what the APA is up to.. Glad to see you have first hand experience with how cults operate.
They didn't put a dent in my mind but I can see what people mean when they call them dangerous. And I never had any respect for shrinks in general, although I think some do good.

They didn't put a dent in my mind but I can see what people mean when they call them dangerous. And I never had any respect for shrinks in general, although I think some do good.

As long as they don't try to stop what's happening to Thomas Lobel, they can keep their license to practice. Dare they try to interfere and call this what it is (child abuse) they will be shut down, "audited" and sent packing looking for a new career. Welcome to the 21st Century version of "science".. (CQR)

Well the important thing to remember is how you were hooked "by a really hot girl". Then you were nearly dragged in to a vortex of a cult by your base carnal urges; even though this was not readily apparent to you at the time. It's what happened.

And it's what's happening to the APA, or rather, from it. It assumes a cult stance on the new deviant-sex cult rage/fad. It presumes a position of authority, not based on research and sober fact-finding, but rather a position of drunken power. It boldly declares it is a scientfic outfit in that it presumes to be the guiding light for other scientific outlets. And at the same moment it brazenly declares a complete disdain of facts and data; preferring instead to audit members in its fold for compliance to pre-determined conclusions void of facts.

In my neck of the woods you can't get cultier than that. If cults were ice cream, the APA would be a triple sundae, sprinkled with nuts.

Well the important thing to remember is how you were hooked "by a really hot girl". Then you were nearly dragged in to a vortex of a cult by your base carnal urges; even though this was not readily apparent to you at the time. It's what happened.
I was well aware of what was going on at the time. I wasn't thinking I'd get into her pants. Actually, I never saw her again. I was curious, knew nothing about them and I was searching for answers, not poontang. That option is always on the table. :)

I was well aware of what was going on at the time. I wasn't thinking I'd get into her pants. Actually, I never saw her again. I was curious, knew nothing about them and I was searching for answers, not poontang. That option is always on the table. :)
Yes, you were drawn in by the girl. That is to say, you were drawn in sexually. And that that option is always on the table is the precise avenue how these cults can appeal to people at their visceral level that overrides higher thinking.

Your higher thinking was intact and strong apparently. Strong enough to rescue you. However, such is not the case I'd argue with a majority of people. And hence the reason the neo-deviant sex-cult APA can bamboozle people so effectively. "It's your natural urges so it's good". That's their mantra. And who could argue? Certainly with CQR, the facts are not allowed to argue.

Of course men also have natural urges to kill, to steal stuff that they like that they cannot afford, to rape and so on. All these base "natural" monkey instincts are completely intact in anyone to varying degrees. The higher mind has to police any sales pitch that includes "your natural base instincts say...".

No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.
Only those with the proper degrees in the field should have oversight over a professional organization and be a part of the peer review process.
Why wouldn't the public have input on the APA? LGBTs have endless input and oversight there. Why are the rest of us being kept out of that loop?

Let me put this another way, the APA gets involved in public affairs, promoting its conclusions that aren't arrived at by data, but instead by "audit group think" (CQR).....so why shouldn't the public get involved in APA affairs, promoting its interests there?

(speaking to professional psycholgists who are subject to CQR auditing....or else....) vv

In some instances legislators making policy decisions are not fully experienced in certain areas. Legislators, therefore, rely heavily on the expressed views of their constituents and information provided by experts – such as you. Through constituent letters, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings, legislators learn what's important to the “people back home.” As the legendary Speaker of the House Tip O'Neill often said, “all politics is local.”...

...It may surprise you to know that they not only rely heavily on what the voters think about an issue; in many cases they reach out to constituents who have expertise or knowledge in particular area and ask them for their help. Has that ever happened to you? If so, that's likely because you have been actively involved with grassroots. They know they can reach out to you when they need some assistance with a particular piece of legislation or even in the development of a proposed new policy initiative. In short: Members of Congress and their staff count on your letters and phone calls, your direct involvement, to help them know if they are "on the right track."...

However, no matter how involved you are as an individual, greater influence and impact is gained when large numbers of constituents speak with “one voice.” And how is this best accomplished? It is only possible through organized grassroots activities....

Inaugurated in December 2001, FEDAC is a campus-based nationwide, education advocacy grassroots network established to assist the APA Education Directorate and Public Policy-Education staff with efforts to gain federal support (funding) for psychology education and training. Although it is in its first years of development, when fully completed, the FEDAC network will include individuals representing the full spectrum of psychology education/training (i.e., graduate, postgraduate, undergraduate, and pre-college). The FEDAC network also works collaboratively with other psychology grassroots networks whenever possible and appropriate.
The FEDAC grassroots network is vital to the success of Education Advocacy legislative initiatives (i.e., authorizing and appropriations). Thus, FEDAC Regional Coordinators have been actively seeking to recruit psychology representatives on campuses and training sites in across the nation. Currently, there are over 150 Campus-based Training Representatives (CTRs) at psychology programs and training sites nation wide. Most importantly, these CTRs are promoting and coordinating grassroots activities with their psychology faculty colleagues. P sychologists, students and faculty from hundreds of universities, colleges, professional schools, and secondary schools have the potential to unite and become a powerful voice on Capitol Hill for psychology education and training....

...Bottom line is grassroots activity is critical to sustaining support and gaining a "champion" – someone who will chose your issue as one of his/her top priorities. Thus, identifying psychologists who are willing to meet with their Member of Congress in their state or Washington, DC office is one of the most important aspects of our advocacy efforts....

...When you assist APA with its advocacy initiatives, we provide all the information you will need (e.g., sample letters, talking points, background briefing sheets) — whatever you would need to make an informed call or draft a letter. Further, should you agree to participate in a hill visit, we not only provide all the background materials you need, we also meet with you in advance and accompany you on your visit. So, you see, it's very easy… and rewarding... Grassroots...what s the big deal

Couched under a program of apparent advocacy for just one thing: more funding for APA psychology training, the cult advocates that other issues can be pushed for with "one voice" that you can help keep members of Congress "on the right track" with respect to "your issue"...which you will receive "talking points" on and have a chaperone accompany you on your visit to Congress....to make sure you and Congress stay "on the right track".

It's chilling how cult spread just under the radar...

...Remember, the APA has made it possible for these two lesbians to drug their son with hormones at age 11 "so he can better make up his mind later if he wants to be a girl", without getting arrested, sent to jail and having that poor boy Thomas Lobel removed from the home....as he should be..

They want advocates for their policies...er...um...I mean "funding efforts" (otherwise it might look inappropriate for a scientific organization to be organizing as a political body) in Congress to allow this type of sanctioned/approved child abuse without legal repurcussions for the abusers and most importantly no way of rescuing the child from the abuse. None. For you see, once the APA has spoken, law enforcement has its hands tied.

Another poster here asked "why haven't the lesbians been arrested?" in a defiant and brazen tone. S/he asked this question because s/he knows its a rhetorical one. S/he knows sexually-charged child abuse is now institutional (and funded...apparently..) from the government itself which is too busy or doen't care to look at the fact that a scientific outfit HAS NO BUSINESS PROMOTING POLITICAL AGENDAS.

So, if they can interfere with the general public in such an insidious way, the general public has every right to inquiry into their actions. At the very least I would think a GOP Congress could vote to defund the APA's little special interest gig until they come to heel as an impartial, objective scientific organization that doesn't practed auditing of research papers and researchers themselves...and that the APA remove pressures of any kind towards ALL voices within its ranks. No talking points, no chaperones to make sure people are "on the right track"... Science and data doesn't need chaperones.

Last edited:
I repeat:

I would run anyone out on a rail who was doing this to their kids. YOUR culture promotes this. MINE doesn't.

Yet.....you have never started a thread regarding the children of heterosexual parents who are struggling with sexual identity.

Just these lesbian mom's.

Over and over.

Even after I have shown you the articles about other parents.

The only time you have 'concern' for children- is when you can condemn homosexuals.

Transgenderism is a manifestation of cultural values. In the old days it was called mental illness. If you cannot come to grips with the basic fundamental reality right between your legs, you are very very sick and need help. Being very very sick and needing help (not amputation of healthy organs or artificial hormones) is now called "normal" by the neo-deviant cult:
]

Wow.....you call all of the parents struggling with helping their children who have gender confusion 'sick'.......

Personally, I am glad I am not faced with such an issue- it is hard enough being a parent without having a child who is convinced that he or she is a different gender, and likely to face abuse or possible self harm because of it.

So who should decide such issues for these parents- you? Or parents with consultation by medical professionals?

Who is more concerned for their kids?

Let me put this another way, the APA gets involved in public affairs, promoting its conclusions that aren't arrived at by data, but instead by "audit group think" (CQR).....so why shouldn't the public get involved in APA affairs, promoting its interests there?

The public can comment and try to influence any medical association it wishes to- you can even promote your whacky conspiracy theories.

Doesn't mean that the APA is obligated to listen to you.

Completely normal for the children of Democrats whether same or opposite sex coupled Democrats.

They (the pickaninnies) are only doing what's expected of 'em.

I am still sometimes surprised how the racists here on the boards revel in their anonymity- so that they can express their racists thoughts that would have them shunned by polite society if they said them in public.

Completely normal for the children of Democrats whether same or opposite sex coupled Democrats.

They (the pickaninnies) are only doing what's expected of 'em.

I am still sometimes surprised how the racists here on the boards revel in their anonymity- so that they can express their racists thoughts that would have them shunned by polite society if they said them in public.

Well that's nice, but those people posing as racists to beef up the LGBT cause doesn't impress me.

For starters, LGBT are just some deviant sex lifestyles and have nothing whatsoever to do with race..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back