Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with equal rights.

This has to do with parents trying to figure out the best way to help their children.

The moniker is "LGBT" is it not? This is a "T" issue, so its fair game. You think the best way to handle this boy rejecting his gender is to drug him for eventual amputation of his healthy organs, turning him into a numb incontinent mutilated depressive???

Well, there you go folks. Here they are defending it. :cuckoo:

Kid is too young. When he is 18 and an adult, he can choose whether he wants this procedure or not. Those two women need to back off. Or better yet, take the kid away from them until HE decides its what HE wants.
I agree. This should wait until the kid is old enough to make his own medical decisions. Otherwise, forcing him to participate in self-mutilation is pretty abusive. I suspect that just living under the same roof with this pair of "parents" is pretty castrating, all on its own.

There is no self mutilation- at least there was none 3 years ago when the article Silhouette cites was written.

If you want to read a more in depth discussion of the issue- read this article

A Boy s Life - The Atlantic

Agree or don't agree- the article is about parents struggling to find the best course for their children.
Like it, or not, forcing the child to take hormone inhibitors is self-mutilation. Not physically, but certainly chemically. Let him proceed naturally and allow him to make a decision when he reaches his majority.

Did you read the article?
I read it. I have researched and know a wee bit about the biological and chemical causes of gender confusion and sexual identity.

The fact is, when a person does not identify with their physiological sex organs, or when they are born attracted to the other sex, it is a form of physiological mental deformation. That is a medical fact. It happens during neonatal development.

Sexual perversion is a disability within society. I have always maintained it is destructive to the fabric of society, and it should be treated as such.

Should those who have had the unfortunate circumstance to be born with such a disability be shunned, sanctioned, or not loved? Of course not. They should be treated like any other member of society that has a disability. With kindness and compassion, and we should do everything in our power to accommodate and treat their disability.

What we should NOT do is normalize and make their disability socially acceptable.

You don't take someone that has Tourette syndrome and condone their behavior. You don't allow someone who has Down's syndrome to behave however they wish in restaurants and movie theaters. Do we as a society do this just because these folks have brains that work differently? Do we normalize their behavior? Of course not. We give them treatment, send them to therapists and doctors and help them deal with their conditions to live by societies rules. WE DON'T change society to live by their rules.

This article stated the following;

"Faced with skeptical neighbors and school officials, parents at the conference discussed how to use the kind of quasi-therapeutic language that, these days, inspires deference: tell the school the child has a “medical condition” or a “hormonal imbalance” that can be treated later, suggested a conference speaker, Kim Pearson; using terms like gender-identity disorder or birth defect would be going too far, she advised. The point was to take the situation out of the realm of deep pathology or mental illness, while at the same time separating it from voluntary behavior, and to put it into the idiom of garden-variety “challenge.”

That fact of the matter is, this article is propaganda. It is trying to condition the main body politic that LGBT issues are mainstream civil rights and civil liberty issues of normal folks. THEY AREN'T. These ARE issues of mentally disabled folks that are a danger to the fabric of society. The neonatal development of their brains was interrupted, changed, and it is significantly malformed. That is the reason they are different. If they had been born in the animal kingdom, they would be dead before left the nest.

To reorder the body politic for a subgroup of society that numbers well under five percent is tragically misguided. All the world's ancient religions and philosophies warn humanity against this.

The reality is that the eugenic inspired elites are pushing this agenda upon the world's masses in an effort to slow and stop population growth. Likewise, when queer couples that have no ability to give birth naturally need to beg the state for children, the state ostensibly becomes the father of families. This introduces more State control into people's lives.

Traditionally, the basic unit of political power has always been the family. If this agenda is pushed, the traditional basic unit of political power is destroyed. It's destroyed all based upon a myth. That myth being that sexual perversion is natural and good.

This article you have quoted is CFR propaganda, NOTHING MORE.

I feel for these mentally malformed children. We should love them, care for them, and seek to treat them. But good knows, we should NEVER let them be the head of families of their own.

Starting your topic out with two queer women brainwashing a boy REALLY does not help your plight at ALL.

What science knows about homosexuality

Chemical Pollution Linked to Upsurge in Homosexuality Transgenderism by Terrence Aym World Issues 360

Kid is too young. When he is 18 and an adult, he can choose whether he wants this procedure or not. Those two women need to back off. Or better yet, take the kid away from them until HE decides its what HE wants.
I agree. This should wait until the kid is old enough to make his own medical decisions. Otherwise, forcing him to participate in self-mutilation is pretty abusive. I suspect that just living under the same roof with this pair of "parents" is pretty castrating, all on its own.

There is no self mutilation- at least there was none 3 years ago when the article Silhouette cites was written.

Agree or don't agree- the article is about parents struggling to find the best course for their children.
Like it, or not, forcing the child to take hormone inhibitors is self-mutilation. Not physically, but certainly chemically. Let him proceed naturally and allow him to make a decision when he reaches his majority.

I read it. I have researched and know a wee bit about the biological and chemical causes of gender confusion and sexual identity.

The fact is, when a person does not identify with their physiological sex organs, or when they are born attracted to the other sex, it is a form of physiological mental deformation. That is a medical fact. It happens during neonatal development.

Wow- thats is amazing.

You have discovered the cause of homosexuality- and somehow you haven't been recognized by the scientific community?

And you say that its a medical fact?

What prestigious medical or scientific publication is this published in?

I would really like to see this amazing yet oddly not recognized 'fact'.

This has nothing to do with equal rights.

This has to do with parents trying to figure out the best way to help their children.

The moniker is "LGBT" is it not? This is a "T" issue, so its fair game. You think the best way to handle this boy rejecting his gender is to drug him for eventual amputation of his healthy organs, turning him into a numb incontinent mutilated depressive???

Well, there you go folks. Here they are defending it. :cuckoo:

LOL....well Silhouette, I am used to your lies.

What I have said is that these parents- like heterosexual parents are struggling to figure out how to help their children.

You focus on this particular boy because his parents are lesbians.

If they weren't lesbians, you would never have mentioned him.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

No LGBTQ member has spoken out publicly or even privately to my knowledge to denounce this disgusting and abusive process.

It's helpful to understand how this could be happening on American soil to an American citizen/child if one understands what has happened to the final authoritative body that has given its stamp of approval to this: the APA or "American Psychological Association". Their quest for science and hard data has been tossed away in preference of "audited-group-think". It's called "CQR" and you can read more about how a cult works here: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The issue named by the APA's accredited therapists is "gender identity disorder". I offer that because of CQR at the American Psychological Association, not enough research has been done, or it has been done and its results are "not acceptable" to the audit-group-think mandate that has replaced data and numbers there, the child may have been misdiagnosed.

It is conceivable that in a home where two women have rejected men (except one that dresses like, talks like and acts like a man...visit the link above for more pictures) so utterly as to marry each other, (well, not legally according to Judge Sutton), that any boy raised in that manifest-rejection environment might deduce with his simple, formative, childlike mind that "boy/male=rejected"..

Aside: For more on the 6th circuit court of federal appeal/Judge Sutton's support for states to reject gay marriage, see this link: 6th Circuit Federal Appeals Court Gives Thumb s Up to States Choice on Gay Marriage Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, I've not seen a survey done by the APA where so-called transgendered children were asked in a neutral/non-suggestive format where they came up with the idea that they didn't want to be their gender anymore. And I doubt any of us with the current "audit-group-think" (CQR) structure at the APA (de facto, cult) will see such a survey for as long as the Agenda runs that outfit and yanks its chain (audited...). So I'm suggesting to people's common sense, and more particularly, those who have known lesbians and have heard their near nonstop innuendo or outright beratement and rejection of males in their lives, that it is remotely possible that "Tammy" may have been a creation of their manifest rejection of males in general. The child is presenting with sypmtoms of the "parents" mental issues..

I heartily encourage anyone reading this to visit the link and others on this story, read the articles in depth, look at the photos and meditate within themselves as to ALL possibilities of what could be going on with this boy.....and not just the APA-audit-approved hasty "conclusion":

For Syriusly, who has trouble keeping the root issues in focus:

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

While I have no problem with a person choosing to change their sex if that is truly what is in their best interest, I do not believe any child should go through this until he/she is an adult and can make that decision on his/her own.

Wow- thats is amazing.

You have discovered the cause of homosexuality- and somehow you haven't been recognized by the scientific community?

Pssshhh

I sourced my research noob.

Notes:
[1] Swaab, DF, Hofman, MA, "Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation", Trends Neuroscience 1995 June, 18(6): 264-70.

[2] NORMAN GESCHWIND, PETER BEHANI!,Left-handedness: Association with immune disease, migraine, and developmental learning disorder,Proc. Nati Acad. Sci. USA, Vol. 79, pp. 5097-5100, August 1982

[3] Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1983 Jan;81(1):83-7. Stressful events in prenatal life of bi- and homosexual men. Dorner G, Schenk B, Schmiedel B, Ahrens L.

[4] S. LaVay, "A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men", Science 30 August 1991, Vol. 253 no.5023 pp 1034-1037

[5] Causes of Homosexuality - Conservapedia

[6] "Parental Stress Feminizes and Demasculizes the Behavior of Males", Science, January 7, 1972 (83-84).

[7] Swaab DF, Chung WC, Kruijver FP, Hofman MA, Ishunina TA., "Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus", Adv Exp Med Biology, 2002;511:75-100; discussion 100-5

[8] Dohler, KD, "The pre- and postnatal influence of hormones and neurotransmitters on sexual differentiation of the mammalian hypothalamus", Int Rev Cytology, 1991;131:1-57.

[9] Savic I, Garcia-Falgueras A, Swaab DF., "Sexual differentiation of the human brain in relation to gender identity and sexual orientation", Prog Brain Res., 2010;186:41-62.

[10] Kula K, SÅ‚owikowska-Hilczer J., "Sexual differentiation of the human brain", Przegl Lek. 2000;57(1):41-4.

[11] Bradley SJ, Oliver GD, Chernick AB, Zucker KJ., "Experiment of nurture: ablatio penis at 2 months, sex reassignment at 7 months, and a psychosexual follow-up in young adulthood", Pediatrics,1998 Jul;102(1):e9.

[12] Wu MV, Manoli DS, Fraser EJ, Coats JK, Tollkuhn J, Honda S, Harada N, Shah NM., "Estrogen masculinizes neural pathways and sex-specific behaviors", Cell, 2009 Oct 2;139(1):61-72.

[13] Balthazart J, Tlemçani O, Ball GF., "Do sex differences in the brain explain sex differences in the hormonal induction of reproductive behavior? What 25 years of research on the Japanese quail tells us", Horm Behav. 1996 Dec;30(4):627-61.

[14] Wallen K., "The Organizational Hypothesis: Reflections on the 50th anniversary of the publication of Phoenix, Goy, Gerall, and Young (1959)", Horm Behav. 2009 May;55(5):561-5.

[15] W.J. Friedman, B.S. McEwen, C.D. Toran-Allerand and J.L. Gerlach, "Perinatal development of hypothalamic and cortical estrogen receptors in mouse brain: Methodological aspects", Accepted 14 June 1983. Available online 11 March 2003.

[
The reality is that the eugenic inspired elites are pushing this agenda upon the world's masses in an effort to slow and stop population growth. Likewise, when queer couples that have no ability to give birth naturally need to beg the state for children, the state ostensibly becomes the father of families. This introduces more State control into people's lives.0

LOL....Russia- with its tight restrictions on homosexuality has one of the lowest fertility rates in the developed world.

Adoptive children are those abandoned by their heterosexual parents. IF no good homosexual or heterosexual adopts them, the states is left as their 'parent'- i.e. they have no parent or family.

What you are actually arguing is that the State should step in and control how parents, with the consultation of medical doctors, determine how to treat their children.

You are arguing for more State control.
You are arguing for kids awaiting adoption to stay waiting for adoption.

Wow- thats is amazing.

L

Pssshhh

Notes:
[1] Swaab, DF, Hofman, MA, "Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation", Trends Neuroscience 1995 June, 18(6): 264-70.

You cited two blogs.

None of the research that you cite here come to the conclusion you have reached.

Swaab's article:

Recently, sex differences in the structures of the human hypothalamus and adjacent brain structures have been observed that seem to be related to gender, to gender problems such as transsexuality, and to sexual orientation, that is, heterosexuality and homosexuality. Although these observations have yet to be confirmed, and their exact functional implications are far from clear, they open up a whole new field of physiological structural-functional relationships in human brain research that has so far focused mainly on such relationships in pathology.

So Swaab says 'seem to be' and 'these observations ahve yet to be confirmed, and their exact functional implications are far from clear'

So no 'fact' here.

Wow- thats is amazing.

Pssshhh

[2] NORMAN GESCHWIND, PETER BEHANI!,Left-handedness: Association with immune disease, migraine, and developmental learning disorder,Proc. Nati Acad. Sci. USA, Vol. 79, pp. 5097-5100, August 1982

An article on 'left handedness'?

Really?

We report an experimental study designed to test the following hypothesis derived from clinical observations: There is an elevated frequency in left-handed individuals and in their families of immune disease, migraine, and developmental learning disorders. In two separate investigations the frequency of these conditions was compared in strongly left-handed subjects and in strongly right-handed controls. In each of the investigations we found markedly higher frequencies of immune disease in the left-handers than in the right-handers. The rate of learning disabilities was also much higher in the left-handers than in the right-handers in both investigations. In a second study the frequency of left-handedness was compared in patients with migraine or immune disease and in general population control subjects free of these disorders. There was a higher frequency of left-handedness in patients with migraine and myasthenia gravis than in controls. We present a brief outline of a hypothesis that may account for an increased frequency of immune disease in left-handers and in their families.

Nothing there at all about the cause or nature of heterosexuality or transgenderism.

Wow- thats is amazing.

Pssshhh

Conservapedia is even worse than using Wikipedia as a source.....next.

[
The reality is that the eugenic inspired elites are pushing this agenda upon the world's masses in an effort to slow and stop population growth. Likewise, when queer couples that have no ability to give birth naturally need to beg the state for children, the state ostensibly becomes the father of families. This introduces more State control into people's lives.0

LOL....Russia- with its tight restrictions on homosexuality has one of the lowest fertility rates in the developed world.

Adoptive children are those abandoned by their heterosexual parents. IF no good homosexual or heterosexual adopts them, the states is left as their 'parent'- i.e. they have no parent or family.

What you are actually arguing is that the State should step in and control how parents, with the consultation of medical doctors, determine how to treat their children.

You are arguing for more State control.
You are arguing for kids awaiting adoption to stay waiting for adoption.

No, what I am saying is that in modern nations there is an effort to normalize alternative and single lifestyles.

Yes, the population of Russia has dropped off significantly. The young there have lost their religion, they have lost their connection the soul of their people, their connection to their history and the land. The religion was the link to community and family. The individual, like in Europe and in the US is seen as more important than the family or the community. For instance, do posters here chat more with each other, or with their mom, dad, children? Etc.

When material wealth is seen as more important than love, people are more concerned with gaining education and a career than with finding a partner and making a home or staying in contact with family. That is just how things are. In Russia, it has nothing to do with LGBT rights, they have a whole different set of social dislocations to deal with first. When that happens, of course babies are not going to be born. And the ones that are born? There will be no homes for them.

How do you go from traditional society, to communal society, to NO SOCIETY?

Wow- thats is amazing.

Pssshhh

Next:

The anterior hypothalamus of the brain participates in the regulation of male-typical sexual behavior. The volumes of four cell groups in this region [interstitial nuclei of the anterior hypothalamus (INAH) 1, 2, 3, and 4] were measured in postmortem tissue from three subject groups: women, men who were presumed to be heterosexual, and homosexual men. No differences were found between the groups in the volumes of INAH 1, 2, or 4. As has been reported previously, INAH 3 was more than twice as large in the heterosexual men as in the women. It was also, however, more than twice as large in the heterosexual men as in the homosexual men. This finding indicates that INAH is dimorphic with sexual orientation, at least in men, and suggests that sexual orientation has a biological substrat

More 'suggests'- still no claims of facts.

More tomorrow- fun with 'science'

Wow- thats is amazing.

Pssshhh

You never even bothered reading the ORIGINAL ARTICLE, did you? Why was that source used? Did you ever hear of the dialectic?

So you cherry pick probably the LEAST important source, the one source that is ridiculed in the review article I cite, and you think you know what I am talking about? Okay, so I spend twenty minutes looking over your piece, but your tiny mind won't even consider the piece I post, is that how you play this game? I think this is the LAST time I take you seriously.

What science knows about homosexuality
5798038.gif

Last edited:
Goddess what movie should I watch tonight? Runaway bride, finding neverland, gone with the wind or predator?

Devil's Rejects or Natural Born Killers
Oh man that post just turned me on. You are so bad!! Plus, you clearly know and watch a ton if movies to think of a combo that simular. We need to meet somehow. You and me if we had a online dating profile would say this person is the one.

Wow- thats is amazing.

Pssshhh

Next:

The anterior hypothalamus of the brain participates in the regulation of male-typical sexual behavior. The volumes of four cell groups in this region [interstitial nuclei of the anterior hypothalamus (INAH) 1, 2, 3, and 4] were measured in postmortem tissue from three subject groups: women, men who were presumed to be heterosexual, and homosexual men. No differences were found between the groups in the volumes of INAH 1, 2, or 4. As has been reported previously, INAH 3 was more than twice as large in the heterosexual men as in the women. It was also, however, more than twice as large in the heterosexual men as in the homosexual men. This finding indicates that INAH is dimorphic with sexual orientation, at least in men, and suggests that sexual orientation has a biological substrat

More 'suggests'- still no claims of facts.

More tomorrow- fun with 'science'
Those are scientific research studies from respected journals. Sorry you don't like what they indicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back