🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy, that story about that toddler being shot a went away a little quick.

I'm sure the kid deserved it. he is probably a Trump supporter who was screaming racial slurs at the gunman. It was a completely justified homicide.

The kid was 3. To snowflakes, it was simply an abortion in the 12th trimester.
Nice display of your inhumanity, congratulations..
That post was actually only slightly over-exaggerated.

An Arkansas man has been arrested and charged with murder in the death of a 3-year-old boy who was fatally shot through the window of his family’s car in an alleged road rage incident on Saturday, reports say.

Gary Holmes, 33, surrendered to police in Little Rock on Thursday in connection with the death of toddler Acen King, Fox reports. The boy was killed as he rode in the car with his grandmother and 1-year-old sibling Saturday evening.

Holmes has been charged with capital murder and two counts of terroristic acts as a result of the incident, NBC News reports.

Suspect Arrested in Alleged Road Rage Shooting Death of 3-Year-Old Arkansas Boy

I just read some of the write up. How could that lady keep driving after being shot at especially when she knew that she was not the only one in the car??? Maybe if she had known that the boy had been hit right after the shot was fired, there may have been a better chance to save him! When it isn't an instant killing, timing is everything!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The guy has been arrested and charged. What would the OP like? Some headlines calling the guy an animal or a ******? Is that going to make you feel better?

Had the guy been released because he claimed that he feared for his life, I believe there would be continued press.

Liar.

It was just on the TV news. Quit trying to pretend you care about a child's death. He wasn't a fetus, you know.

The last thing you RWNJ traitors care about is yet another baby being killed because the US worships guns. Specifically a black baby.

What? This makes no sense.. oh wait, it's Nutly Lugnut. Never mind.

Hes a delusional senile bitter person.

Gary Holmes is the name of "the suspect."

3B9702F200000578-4060832-image-a-20_1482476875351.jpg

636086396246967911487543540_Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-Ah-Shit-Gif.gif

Reaction of the left wing media to the complexion of murderer.
It's still around, are you wanting it to be gone, or more publicized?
I havent seen anything about it on tv. Literally not once.

Forum List

Back