Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

It does not matter if the controlling ones live with stone age ways. I know. You will take the mantle and invent all of the technologies with tech giants and millions of employment opportunities, industrial giants with millions of employment opportunities, service giants with millions of employment opportunities, independent invention giants with millions of employment opportunities. In a rich nation we have private small businesses with self-painted signs at the front of them. I am only telling you that wanting the power and having it are two different things. And unless you upgrade in a huge way, we will be looking at a potential dark ages time.
What the fuck are you talking about? What you have is a growing number corporate monopolies. Whites did that, not minorities.

You will not do anything The East Asian will be the next power monopoly. And they will be more disciplined than any white one was or is. They will ph uk u up.
:laugh:

The tiny percentage of 1% East Asians are going to dominate the political landscape? How exactly?

That's a weak reply. You fucktard cosplayers have a lot to say when you're talking about old racist democrats generally but when we start talking specifics you bitch up real quick. :laugh:

For the record you think southern white confederate Democrat culture was a shit culture full of shit people right and want to make sure that every little American child understands their deplorable history?
Same weak shit, over and over.

yawn.

Most of these people are uniformed childish partisans who don’t know the first thing about policy or what is going on in this country. They just know that Trump can be a jerk sometimes and he sends tweets that hurts their feelings. Democrats are the most uninformed electorate. It has been that way for years.

Oh, please, guy.

Trump isn't just a "jerk" (which frankly, should be enough of a reason to not want him in office). He's a malignant narcissist, an ignoramus, and a serial fraudster.

But he hates the people you hate.

It would be nice if your side loved the country more than you hate Democrats.

Same weak shit, over and over.

yawn.
You're the one with weak ass statements. Let's be clear. Democrat Robert E Lee is a piece of shit and every American school child should learn that he's a piece of shit from a shit culture, right? :dunno::funnyface:

You're the one with weak ass statements. Let's be clear. Democrat Robert E Lee is a piece of shit and every American school child should learn that he's a piece of shit from a shit culture, right? :dunno::funnyface:
That description fits you, and the rest of today’s Dimwinger party, Weakbrain.

That description fits you, and the rest of today’s Dimwinger party, Weakbrain.
You're the one who claimed to want to make sure democrat history gets remembered, aren't you? I'm simply asking you what you want Americans to remember about Democratic history because so far you've been unclear. You want Americans to remember that Robert E Lee and southern Democratic whites were deplorable trash, is that it? :dunno:

You're the one who claimed to want to make sure democrat history gets remembered, aren't you? I'm simply asking you what you want Americans to remember about Democratic history because so far you've been unclear. You want Americans to remember that Robert E Lee and southern Democratic whites were deplorable trash, is that it? :dunno:
What I said was that idiots like you who want to erase history are doomed to repeat it, Simp.

What I said was that idiots like you who want to erase history are doomed to repeat it, Simp.
What history exactly? I want everyone to remember that Democrat Confederates were trash people from a trash culture. So what history are you referring to?

US history, you blithering moron.
What about it though? What specifically are you trying to accuse me of erasing and how would that even happen? This is really a weak ass argument all to defend the continued veneration of the deplorable Democrats you pretend to dislike. As I said being soft boys isn't going to save the Confederacy.

You're confused. "Confederates" are the people you vote for. Conservatives freed the slaves and sent your masters packing.
Abolitionists were liberals of the day. Slave holders were the Conservatives who use Christianity and Scripture to justify owning slaves and denigrating the Africans as sub-human. Lincoln would no longer be welcome in the party he help create.

Calling him favorable among two deplorable whites is enthusiastic support? Your cosplay, already fantasy in its own right, is bordering now on science fiction. :laugh:

You're here every day licking Biden's boots. He knows it, too, and counts on your vote, even though he won't allow his kids in the same room with your dirty ass.

Remember, Joe Biden told the world that HE gets to decide who is or isn't black, based on who they vote for. Remember that, boy. You don't exist without him.

LOL :laugh:

You're here every day licking Biden's boots. He knows it, too, and counts on your vote, even though he won't allow his kids in the same room with your dirty ass.

Remember, Joe Biden told the world that HE gets to decide who is or isn't black, based on who they vote for. Remember that, boy. You don't exist without him.

LOL :laugh:
Your whole white culture is full of racists, no argument from me or many minorities on that front, but if you think Joe Biden is going to stop minorities from taking this county from you then you're the joke. :laugh:

What about it though? What specifically are you trying to accuse me of erasing and how would that even happen? This is really a weak ass argument all to defend the continued veneration of the deplorable Democrats you pretend to dislike. As I said being soft boys isn't going to save the Confederacy.
Hey stupid, the Confederacy hasn’t been around for a long time.

Get an education you ignorant twat.

Abolitionists were liberals of the day. Slave holders were the Conservatives who use Christianity and Scripture to justify owning slaves and denigrating the Africans as sub-human. Lincoln would no longer be welcome in the party he help create.
Revisionist history.

Hey stupid, the Confederacy hasn’t been around for a long time.

Get an education you ignorant twat.
1710950120704.png

The lost cause is alive an well in Dixie and Trumpville.

Forum List

Back