Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

This is a man who orchestrated an insurrection. So if he says there is going to be a bloodbath if he's not elected, that needs to be examined.
Whether one takes him literally or seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do you post such disconnected crap?

That has fuck-all to do with my post or the OP. And it's far from the first time you've done it.

Would you like to clarify?
I look at near everything Progs do as lies. Your agendas on the face of it are good. Then comes the hangover after enacted. And it never goes away while spending more and more resources on them to fix the problems from the agendas. Since we are humans, we can never achieve perfection. Yet you keep pushing it with endless spiels of fear towards your voters using the other side as cannon fodder. The nation is on continuous uptight condition due to the propaganda that is thrown out to the people. It is connected because Trump is a good orator and at times is not a cross the T's and dot the I's guy on speeches. Progs are like the helicopter scene in The Running Man movie. Changing reality to fit their views as power is concerned.

nothing but your Dimwinger handlers trying to erase their racist history……so they can repeat it.

What a dupe you are, Ramen Noodleboy.
Like I said, you frail whites aren't prepared to have a non cosplayer type of conversation. You have to pretend to be against the old racist democrats, which again, is still victory for me because the old white southern Democratic culture of Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis was a shit culture that no white wants to even defend anymore. You cuck whites are helping us shit on your culture and exterminate it. :laugh:

Like I said, you frail whites aren't prepared to have a non cosplayer type of conversation. You have to pretend to be against the old racist democrats, which again, is still victory for me because the old white southern Democratic culture of Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis was a shit culture that no white wants to even defend anymore. You cuck whites are helping us shit on your culture and exterminate it. :laugh:
More weak sauce.

More weak sauce.
That's a weak reply. You fucktard cosplayers have a lot to say when you're talking about old racist democrats generally but when we start talking specifics you bitch up real quick. :laugh:

For the record you think southern white confederate Democrat culture was a shit culture full of shit people right and want to make sure that every little American child understands their deplorable history?

But the man threatened a "bloodbath" for the country if he's not elected. Where does he think this bloodbath is going to come from?

Note definition 2b from the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

bloodbath​

noun

blood·bath ˈbləd-ˌbath
-ˌbäth

Synonyms of bloodbath
1: a great slaughter

2 a : a notably fierce, violent, or destructive contest or struggle
ex: the campaign has become a bloodbath
b:
a major economic disaster
ex:
a market bloodbath

You can choose to agree or disagree with this economic assessment, but this doesn’t negate the fact that he was clearly using the term in the context of the economy, which has absolutely nothing to do with violence or bloodshed as the MSM continues to claim. It is an obvious attempt to continue forming a narrative which many will buy because they don’t do any research on their own. This is exactly what they have done for years regarding Trump and why we have so many un-informed people who have serious misconceptions about Trump.

That's a weak reply. You fucktard cosplayers have a lot to say when you're talking about old racist democrats generally but when we start talking specifics you bitch up real quick. :laugh:

For the record you think southern white confederate Democrat culture was a shit culture full of shit people right and want to make sure that every little American child understands their deplorable history?
You’re nothing but hot air.

You’re nothing but hot air.
Is that why you pussy whites can't defend your culture? :dunno: :laugh: We're exterminating Confederate culture from the face of America because no proud white wants to even claim it anymore. That's how ashamed and cuckolded we made you about your own deplorable people. :lmao::funnyface:

Is that why you pussy whites can't defend your culture? :dunno: :laugh: We're exterminating Confederate culture from the face of America because no proud white wants to even claim it anymore. That's how ashamed and cuckolded we made you about your own deplorable people. :lmao::funnyface:
You worry more about the past then your present and future. Haiti has been independent for over 200 years. Democracy means little if contaminated y pschopaths and sociopaths with the hierarchy owning everything. They are near cannibalism. The Dominican Republic has built a 12-foot-high wall at the border with surveillance and guard towers.

You just keep being you….That’s all we need….

Forum List

Back