Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

That's right Marvin. That's the trap you cosplayers have placed yourself into. You either get to be one of the cuckold whites who thinks southern whites like Robert E Lee were trash people or be a proud white boy. Which are you going to pretend to be. :dunno:

The ease with which your klan-daddies sold you the Django-esque revenge fantasy you're hanging on to is hilarious. Especially given the fact you're going to vote for the old white guy who said he doesn't want his kids in the same room as people like you.

LOL :laugh:

The ease with which your klan-daddies sold you the Django-esque revenge fantasy you're hanging on to is hilarious. Especially given the fact you're going to vote for the old white guy who said he doesn't want his kids in the same room as people like you.

LOL :laugh:
And Trump was fined for trying not to sell units to black families. Telling me about one deplorable white isn't a defense of the deplorable whites on the right. I'm happy to see you both cuckolded and exterminated from politics but I'm forced, for practical reasons, to destroy you one at a time.

And Trump was fined for trying not to sell units to black families. Telling me about one deplorable white isn't a defense of the deplorable whites on the right. I'm happy to see you both cuckolded and exterminated from politics but I'm forced, for practical reasons, to destroy you one at a time.

We're specifically talking about the "deplorable white" you enthusiastically vote for, and vigorously defend here everyday, like the reliable dupe the DemoKKKrats know you are.

lol :laugh:

We're specifically talking about the "deplorable white" you enthusiastically vote for, and vigorously defend here everyday, like the reliable dupe the DemoKKKrats know you are.

lol :laugh:
Calling him favorable among two deplorable whites is enthusiastic support? Your cosplay, already fantasy in its own right, is bordering now on science fiction. :laugh:

Funny to see the Trumpsters do the same thing over and over, declaring this story "short lived", as if they're the arbiter.

They do the same thing with the Insurrection. "It has been decided (by us) that it was nothing". And his various indictments.

In fairness, he'll certainly come up with another insane and/or dangerous and/or ignorant comment that will replace this one. But that will be the reason, not the cult's impotent declaration.
~~~~~~

If the Left Hates the Term “Bloodbath” So Much, Why Do They Use it So Often? (Compilation Video)

The souls of 65+ MILLION babies slaughtered in Planned Parenthood chop shops tell us all we need to know about Democrat "Blood Baths".
This is the usual projection of Democrat Neo-Marxist own words and thoughts and what they want to happen and trying to cut Trump’s speech to fit the narrative so it seems like he’s calling for one. They did the same slime edits to his J6 speech when he said to go over and peacefully protest and respect the police. Like they claimed he never offered the National guard when he ordered it on Jan 4 and was rejected and still ordered 10k trips be on standby on J6 when Pelosi the MPD CP and mayor said nope

So you're happy to tear down the Democratic Confederates culture and statues of piece of shit southern whites like Robert E Lee? :dunno:

If your answer is yes then you sound like a cuckolded white to me. :dunno: :funnyface:

nothing but your Dimwinger handlers trying to erase their racist history……so they can repeat it.

What a dupe you are, Ramen Noodleboy.

Generally when the left makes up crisis it at least sticks a while, if not years. But all silent on the bloodbath front.

It didn't help the Democrats say the same thing all the time. The left's info. sources really fkd up on this one. Anyone care to come clean they had them fooled again? Rhetorical.
Our Imaginary Obsession With Taylor Swift Drowned in That Bloodbath

The souls of 65+ MILLION babies slaughtered in Planned Parenthood chop shops tell us all we need to know about Democrat "Blood Baths".

Fetuses aren't babies.

This is the usual projection of Democrat Neo-Marxist own words and thoughts and what they want to happen and trying to cut Trump’s speech to fit the narrative so it seems like he’s calling for one.

Gee, sounded pretty clear to me.

They did the same slime edits to his J6 speech when he said to go over and peacefully protest and respect the police. Like they claimed he never offered the National guard when he ordered it on Jan 4 and was rejected and still ordered 10k trips be on standby on J6 when Pelosi the MPD CP and mayor said nope

What I saw was a guy riling up a mob of already mentally unstable people and they stormed Congress.

Soros's tax exempt Media Matters picks it up and spins it to the mainstream media and they treat it as a serious affront to society without even checking it and the TDS crowd takes up the chant because it reinforces their hatred.

Forum List

Back