Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about Eichmann saying he would have been an ardent Zionist if he was a Jew?

Don't change the subject.

Where's your proof?

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

"[H]ad I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most ardent Zionist imaginable."—A. Eichmann, "Eichmann Tells His Own Damning Story", Life Magazine, Volume 49, Number 22, (28 November 1960), pp."
From all the religions Hitler admired Islam the most. He thought it matched Nazi ideology the best, however he believed in the future a Nazi German Islamic army would carry Hitlers ambitions out better.

True story. :cool:

It's happening anyway with or without annexation. The annexation will be just a formality to make it official. Time is running out and it's already too late. And this current US administration has very little credibility to be able to implement anything, considering its disastrous foreign policy record.

Arabs got Gaza and Israel gets the West Bank. I think that's a fair deal. Peace for land does not work with these animals.

Annexation would be a good thing, as with nature growth the non-Jews will eventually rule Israel.
Sure sure. The Jewish population is growing faster than the Arab population in the West Bank. :clap:

Sure sure. The Jewish population is growing faster than the Arab population in the West Bank. :clap:

Yeah, all migrants from Israel.

The growth rate of Jews between the river and the sea is half as much as the growth rate for non-Jews.

Time will decide this conflict and time is on the side of non-Jews.

Yeah, all migrants from Israel.

The growth rate of Jews between the river and the sea is half as much as the growth rate for non-Jews.

Time will decide this conflict and time is on the side of non-Jews.
Uhhh-ohhhh, Roudy, that sounds weally, weally scare-weeee....
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I'm not answering any of your posts until you post your proof about me...

OK hotshot, I have no proof that you have never called Godwin on a Zionist who called a critic of Israel a "Nazi anti-Semite". You win that round.

Now, what do you think about Eichmann's comments?

Sounds to me like he was jealous of the Jews, and desperately wanted to be one....
Anything to avoid getting hung by the neck until dead, by some really pissed-off Jews, about to get some long-overdue payback.

Last edited:
Uhhh-ohhhh, Roudy, that sounds weally, weally scare-weeee....
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

You're more scared than you could possibly know.
Yes, yes, yes... of course... very nice... although a little incredible, given that I'm an American, and not a Jew, and have zero stake in what happens between Israel and the mad-dog Palestinians. No clue what I'm so 'scared' about.

Last edited:
Over 120 Irish Academics Vow to Boycott Israel

In response to the call from Palestinian civil society for an academic boycott of Israel, we pledge not to engage in any professional association with Israeli academic, research and state institutions and with those representing these institutions, until such time as Israel complies with international law and universal principles of human rights," the text of the boycott pledge reads.

"The conflict in Palestine has now reached its 'South African moment' – the point at which Israeli apartheid has been recognized as such by the international community," said Professor Haim Bresheeth, a noted London-based film-maker and academician.

In response to the call from Palestinian civil society for an academic boycott of Israel, we pledge not to engage in any professional association with Israeli academic, research and state institutions and with those representing these institutions, until such time as Israel complies with international law and universal principles of human rights," the text of the boycott pledge reads.

"The conflict in Palestine has now reached its 'South African moment' – the point at which Israeli apartheid has been recognized as such by the international community," said Professor Haim Bresheeth, a noted London-based film-maker and academician.

Boycotting Israel will backfire.

Boycotting settlement products is the way to go.

I'll bet the Israelis really don't mind very much that 120 drunken Irishmen aren't going to buy SodaStream machines.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

"Drunken Irishman" is racist now???

Who knew??? :dunno:

I don't know, would it be anti-Semitic to call someone a "cheap Jew"?

how about a "dirty Jew"? Would that be anti-Semitic?

Than calling someone a "drunken Irishman" is also bigoted.

Jesus, are you people this dumb?

"Drunken Irishman" is racist now???

Who knew??? :dunno:

I don't know, would it be anti-Semitic to call someone a "cheap Jew"?

how about a "dirty Jew"? Would that be anti-Semitic?

Than calling someone a "drunken Irishman" is also bigoted.

Jesus, are you people this dumb?

You didn't say "bigoted", Chumlee.

You said "racism".

Better catch those goalposts before they get away.

movinggoalpost.gif

"Drunken Irishman" is racist now??? Who knew??? :dunno:
I'm half-Irish and I don't mind it a bit; neither do any of my extended 3rd-4th -generation Irish side of the family. Hell, like most Irishmen and Plastic Paddies of my acquaintance, we take a perverse pride in the stereotype, and don't mind it overly much when others take the Descriptor out for a good-natured spin. It's called not being a thin-skinned wussbag, when no offense is intended...
teeth_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back